Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 177711 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 09:28:17 PM »
Only subscribers can access our premium articles and features.

Sorry had no clue as I'm not a subscriber and just read the whole article  :lol Must of opened it like peggles said.

Nevertheless check the edit for a copy and paste for you (if you can be bothered reading the mess I couldn't be bothered fixing up)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2015, 09:32:50 PM »

change the URL from heraldsun.com.au to news.com.au and you will get access to the same article free
:thumbsup :cheers
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2015, 10:40:20 PM »

change the URL from heraldsun.com.au to news.com.au and you will get access to the same article free
:thumbsup :cheers

Did it work?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2015, 10:42:46 PM »
certainly did. had a few links do the same previously so now i know the back door in.

watch out smokey......
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2015, 10:45:08 PM »
certainly did. had a few links do the same previously so now i know the back door in.

watch out smokey......

The only way to get in :thumbsup

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2015, 10:57:00 AM »
ESSENDON is confident of keeping Jake Carlisle despite three remarkable outbursts in the past three weeks from the disenchanted key forward.
Carlisle vented his frustration in Round 18 against the Western Bulldogs, against Greater Western Sydney the next week when he was rotated to the bench and again on the field towards opponents on Saturday against Adelaide.
Clearly frustrated with the club leading up to this week’s move on James Hird, Carlisle let rip against the Giants.
After he walked through the interchange lines, Carlisle screamed: “This club is f---ed.’’
The outburst was heard by club officials on the bench and fans sitting in the rows closest to the interchange area.
Bombers officials have confirmed to the Herald Sun the comment was made, but one said it was taken out of context and that Carlisle was frustrated and trying to motivate his teammates.
The other two outbursts came in play.
TRADE TALK: PIES HOPE SCHARENBERG WILL STAY
Against the Dogs at Etihad Stadium, a match the Bombers lost by 87 points, Carlisle told at least one Bulldogs forward that he was counting down the matches before leaving at the end of the season.
The third spray occurred in Saturday’s loss to the Crows.
Carlisle’s teammate have been told of a conversation between Carlisle and Crows forwards, where Carlisle went even further and said he didn’t care about the result because he would not be at the club next year.
The conversation made its way to other Crows players who then told Essendon players what was said.
Jake Carlisle expresses his frustration during Essendon’s loss to Geelong in Round 10.
Jake Carlisle expresses his frustration during Essendon’s loss to Geelong in Round 10. Source: Getty Images
The temperamental forward, 23, is out of contract at the end of the season and his manager, Anthony McConville, confirmed at the weekend contract talks are on hold until then.
Carlisle had a good relationship with Hird, despite Hird playing him as a forward when Carlisle wanted to be a defender. How Hird’s departure on Tuesday will affect his future is unclear.
But one Bombers source said: “Don’t be surprised if Carlisle stays.”
The Herald Sun reported this week Carlisle is being inundated by offers from club including Carlton.
The Western Bulldogs are said to be wary of Carlisle’s price tag and inconsistent attitude.
Jake Carlisle watches James Hird’s farewell press conference on Tuesday. Picture: Wayne L
Jake Carlisle watches James Hird’s farewell press conference on Tuesday. Picture: Wayne Ludbey Source: News Corp Australia
McConville was adamant Carlisle had not met with or agreed to terms with a rival club.
The Bombers would be certain to receive a first-round pick for Carlisle and depending on the quality of that pick, could ask for a future pick as well as part of the deal.
Free agents Tom Bellchambers and Courtenay Dempsey are yet to sign, Dustin Fletcher, Jason Winderlich and Paul Chapman will retire and Tayte Pears and Elliott Kavanagh face uncertain futures.
Former Bombers coach Mark Thompson said of Carlisle in June: “I would think you would try and keep him, but you wouldn’t pay over the odds for him.’’

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/this-club-is-f-ed-jake-carlisles-remarkable-outburst-during-essendons-loss-to-gws/story-fnp04d70-1227490469179

Guys a nutcase but I think we need one

#getcarlisle

But we already have Chaplin
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2015, 12:20:23 PM »
Lachlie Henderson has walked out of Carlton and requested a trade to Geelong.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-20/henderson-requests-a-trade-wont-play-again-this-year

----------------------------------------------------

Jon Ralph said Dangerfield is a 90% chance of ending up at Geelong; 6% staying at Adelaide and 4% ending up at Hawthorn.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2015, 01:46:17 PM »
I think our premiership top up tilt would include Blicavs and Heppell and maybe Yarran

Can we get a deal there? a pity Newy has retired, would have been attractive trade bait.!!

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2015, 02:32:54 PM »
Yarran is the only on there we could get.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2015, 02:58:20 PM »
Yarran is the only on there we could get.
What's your opinion of him Petey?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2015, 03:10:42 PM »
I want to know how geelong can afford these players Hawkins has signed on mega bucks they want Henderson be on at least 400K, dangerfireld 750K, the other selwood 400K, Clarke last year would have come over on 400K....
Carilse had ne good game this year and it was against us funny enough I rmeber hardwick saying hed love him at the club we maybe a smooky there.
GO U TIGERS :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2015, 08:55:10 PM »
Jed Adcock told by Brisbane he's no longer required.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-20/lions-part-ways-with-former-skipper-jed-adcock

Barrett tonight said Leuenberger has also been told he'll be traded. Apparently, a number of Lion players aren't happy with the direction Brisbane under Leppa is heading.

Barrett also still claiming Stefan Martin is looking to return to Victoria despite reports he's about to sign a long-term 5-year deal to stay at Brisbane.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2015, 09:07:10 PM »
Gee the Lions are back the Bad news Bears days.  Bring back Gastev and Ishenko.

Back to the tiggers, I would like Henderson, he can play if you stroke his ego enough.  Either down back or up forward.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2015, 09:16:31 PM »
Adcock is the sort of player we should target for our VFL team. For our VFL team to competitive we need to strengthen our VFL list

Players like Jed are what we should be looking at IMHO
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
Adcock is the sort of player we should target for our VFL team. For our VFL team to competitive we need to strengthen our VFL list

Players like Jed are what we should be looking at IMHO
He must be 30 by now??