Author Topic: International Politics  (Read 90296 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: International Politics
« Reply #465 on: July 14, 2024, 10:29:00 AM »
Why would they kill supporters and injure others when he was already a lock to win back office? Not to mention grazing donald with the bullet.

Trumps bravery and leadership was on show with the fist pump
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #466 on: July 14, 2024, 11:06:12 AM »
Biden should step aside

I doubt he will but he should. He doesn't and Teump gets a 2nd term and that is a scary thought on so many levels
Why is it scary?

Where do I start?

Actually TBH whatever I post you or others will either howl me down or mock me

But anyways...

Have you read Project 2025? There's no doubt he will implement that and one of the world's great democracy will be no more despite what he and his supporters say.

He will pardon himself for the crimes he has been found guilty of

He will pardon all those insurrectionists as he think they are heoes

He supports the overturning of Roe v Wade. He caled the supreme court decison a very smart one. No doubt he will sign an executive order re the supreme courts decision to over turn it making it a law that can never be challenged.

Internationally, he will walk away from defence deals with other countries (like Aust) and leave them floundering He supports Putin and his invasion of Ukraine. Ukraine is doomed. TBH I have no idea what his view on the Middle East conflict is.

Want me to go in

Democrats just tried to assassinate him... that was unnerving

He will be elected without a shadow of doubt now

"Democrats"? Don't you mean a likely democrate supporter? Surely you don't me the Democrate Party? I'm pretty sure back in 2023 Republicans didn't storm the Capital Buildong it was Trump or Republican supporters. There is a massive difference

But you are most likely correct and Yes he will likely win but the irony shouldn't be lost that he has encouraged this sort of behaviour. When it is his supporters doing illegal things he applauds it and calls it patriotism.

I'll watch with interest to see what he says about this. Actually will be interested to see what both sides say about.

Almost all of that is incorrect. Get educated

Please tell which bits are incorrect?

He hasn't called the insurrectionists patriots? Has he not said he will pardon them if re-elected?

Did he not praise the Supreme Court after it over turned Roe v Wade? 

Project 2025 was written by one of his former Presidential staffers and has he not posted it?

And BTW the first pump and yelling "fight, fight, fight" was not Leadership it was another example of him inciting his supporters to continue of their vitriolic ways. Let's see if he he shows some real leadership and condemns the behaviour or if he does what he usually does and stokes the flames of hate and division. Because that is his MO

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #467 on: July 14, 2024, 11:43:28 AM »
Biden should step aside

I doubt he will but he should. He doesn't and Teump gets a 2nd term and that is a scary thought on so many levels
Why is it scary?

Where do I start?

Actually TBH whatever I post you or others will either howl me down or mock me

But anyways...

Have you read Project 2025? There's no doubt he will implement that and one of the world's great democracy will be no more despite what he and his supporters say.

He will pardon himself for the crimes he has been found guilty of

He will pardon all those insurrectionists as he think they are heoes

He supports the overturning of Roe v Wade. He caled the supreme court decison a very smart one. No doubt he will sign an executive order re the supreme courts decision to over turn it making it a law that can never be challenged.

Internationally, he will walk away from defence deals with other countries (like Aust) and leave them floundering He supports Putin and his invasion of Ukraine. Ukraine is doomed. TBH I have no idea what his view on the Middle East conflict is.

Want me to go in

Democrats just tried to assassinate him... that was unnerving

He will be elected without a shadow of doubt now

"Democrats"? Don't you mean a likely democrate supporter? Surely you don't me the Democrate Party? I'm pretty sure back in 2023 Republicans didn't storm the Capital Buildong it was Trump or Republican supporters. There is a massive difference

But you are most likely correct and Yes he will likely win but the irony shouldn't be lost that he has encouraged this sort of behaviour. When it is his supporters doing illegal things he applauds it and calls it patriotism.

I'll watch with interest to see what he says about this. Actually will be interested to see what both sides say about.

Almost all of that is incorrect. Get educated

Please tell which bits are incorrect?

He hasn't called the insurrectionists patriots? Has he not said he will pardon them if re-elected?

Did he not praise the Supreme Court after it over turned Roe v Wade? 

Project 2025 was written by one of his former Presidential staffers and has he not posted it?

And BTW the first pump and yelling "fight, fight, fight" was not Leadership it was another example of him inciting his supporters to continue of their vitriolic ways. Let's see if he he shows some real leadership and condemns the behaviour or if he does what he usually does and stokes the flames of hate and division. Because that is his MO

Don't engage the troll dude

He probably think the earth is flat and 6,000 years old etc.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #468 on: July 14, 2024, 12:59:32 PM »
Trump doesn't support the war in Ukraine.

Trump distanced himself from Project 2025.

You said Trump encourages behaviour like today. Don't think I've ever seen him say anything other than encouraging peaceful protests, let alone condoning assassinations attempts.

I don't think it's clear what he said about being SHOT IN THE DAMN EAR but if he said "fight", so what? How would you react after someone attempted to kill you.

You blokes on the left are suffering from an incredible level of derangement to the point where you just make stuff up and don't back it up with any actual evidence. It's sad and pathetic
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #469 on: July 14, 2024, 02:21:27 PM »

You said Trump encourages behaviour like today. Don't think I've ever seen him say anything other than encouraging peaceful protests, let alone condoning assassinations attempts.

I don't think it's clear what he said about being SHOT IN THE DAMN EAR but if he said "fight", so what? How would you react after someone attempted to kill you.

You blokes on the left are suffering from an incredible level of derangement to the point where you just make stuff up and don't back it up with any actual evidence. It's sad and pathetic

Conveniently forgot that time he incited an attack on the capitol.

Only deranged people here are you and Trump.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #470 on: July 14, 2024, 02:29:14 PM »

He told his supporters to use their right to protest and very quickly told them to disperse when things got out of hand. But yeah, let's equate that with advocating assassination attempts.

Grab a mask and your 48th booster brother, I stand with you

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #471 on: July 14, 2024, 03:58:34 PM »

He told his supporters to use their right to protest and very quickly told them to disperse when things got out of hand. But yeah, let's equate that with advocating assassination attempts.

That's not what he said.

Nor did he tell them to disperse quickly.

Nor am I comparing that to assassination - only your laughable comment that Trump has only encouraged peaceful protests lmao.

He's a bigot and panders to the lowest common denominators of rednecks and nufties.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #472 on: July 14, 2024, 04:46:07 PM »
He did.

Ah well, bagging the pee out of his supporters works really well generally. Ask Hillary.

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #473 on: July 14, 2024, 04:53:47 PM »
Bloke is an Effwit - therefore suits the states perfectly

As for today - would have been better if the bloke in zero wind could aim his many shots from only a few hundred yards

But yeah , it wasn’t staged  :lol :lol :lol

Penny Evans from season 5 of Rake says hello

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #474 on: July 14, 2024, 05:03:55 PM »
Shooter identified as a 20yo registered Republican voter. The plot thickens.
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #475 on: July 14, 2024, 05:32:43 PM »
20 years old. Wonder how many times he voted

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #476 on: July 14, 2024, 05:51:00 PM »
The next election would have been his first.
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #477 on: July 14, 2024, 07:06:08 PM »

That's not what he said.

Nor did he tell them to disperse quickly.

Nor am I comparing that to assassination - only your laughable comment that Trump has only encouraged peaceful protests lmao.

He's a bigot and panders to the lowest common denominators of rednecks and nufties.

LMAO - the TDS is strong in this one - #derpderpderp #orangemanbad #npc #msmneverlies

Imagine after the last fornight let alone today , still thinking the Democrats are the good guys....never mind the media who suck them off 24/7 now denying Biden like the stuffing Apostle Peter..... :joker :propeller
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #478 on: July 14, 2024, 09:50:56 PM »

He hadn't and won't be now

Confirmed by the FBI, registered Republican voter.  :o
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #479 on: July 14, 2024, 09:52:25 PM »
Confirmed donor to Democrat causes.

Weird