Author Topic: New Whipping boy nominees  (Read 7255 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Who will be the whipping boy out of the new recruits
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
What joke?  There are 6 threads, count them.  And I reckon 9000+ posts on here over many years when it was a decent forum suggest I know if Chucky's joking.
Whatever makes your world go around....
I see it as Chucky at his satirical best.....
A bit of his way of saying what you are, but if you can't see that, nobody can help you out.

Opening 6 non-nonsensical threads is what I'm talking about, in jest or otherwise.  It's a perfect example of the type of thing that has taken made this forum not worth contributing to.  And if you can't see that then maybe you could self-diagnose some assistance for yourself seeing you're so good at distance diagnosis for others.
As far as I can see the only one complaining here is you. I have not contributed negatively to any of the threads you are posting about. In fact I've only made a comment about Conca and a constructive observation of Griffiths. The mods have cleaned them up too. Instead of whinging and being rude, why don't you report them to the mods and have them look at them if you find them distasteful. It is the off season if you haven't noticed. Posters are having a bit of fun on here because they are bored. I don't care if you have 9000 or 90000 posts too. If you have a beef with the posters that are doing this "posting that has turned away others and have made this forum not worth contributing to", why don't you PM them and tell them how you feel? Instead, you have a go at me and start getting personal just because I made the comment that Chucky's post was satirical (which was bloody obvious), but you didn't think it was funny. You're getting aggressive and rude to a poster that does not do what you are whining about anyway. Why don't you direct your anger at those who create the posts that you think are inappropriate rather than me?

Lol.  I have no idea of the relevancy of what any comments you made in any of the threads has to this except to try and paint yourself a picture of victimisation.  I never addressed anything to you personally at any point except in reply to your rude comments "Whatever makes your world go around...." and then "if you can't see that, nobody can help you out", suggesting I was a fool because I couldn't see what Chuck was saying.  As I pointed out, I am quite able to see what Chuck was getting at and I never directed a comment at him because I didn't have an issue with it, despite your attempt to paint me otherwise.  My comment right from the start (and remains so) is an observation that we had 6 separate threads discussing whipping boys at the club in which there had been ongoing discussions, serious or not.  On a number of levels it highlighted to me why I don't enjoy much of the conversation on here any more and that was all my point was and still is.  You made it personal and then chose to be the victim so that's your problem not mine.
You still haven't directed the message to the posters responsible. Just getting on here and whinging isn't going to help anyone. FWIW I can't be bothered with posters that whinge about posting! If you don't like it, do something about it and stop whining to everybody else. I don't like you whinging so I have told you that. That is the way we settle things, not just making random comments. You also made your complaint in Chucky's thread so despite you saying you didn't direct it at him, it sure seemed that way to all because you posted it in his thread and not on the others at the time.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2016, 03:43:45 PM »

You still haven't directed the message to the posters responsible. Just getting on here and whinging isn't going to help anyone. FWIW I can't be bothered with posters that whinge about posting! If you don't like it, do something about it and stop whining to everybody else. I don't like you whinging so I have told you that. That is the way we settle things, not just making random comments. You also made your complaint in Chucky's thread so despite you saying you didn't direct it at him, it sure seemed that way to all because you posted it in his thread and not on the others at the time.

I don't have to or intend to, direct any message to any posters 'responsible' - there was never anything to direct.  I made an observation and you are the only one who has chosen to take offence and whinge about it.  My comment wasn't random or directed at anyone but it appears that this doesn't suit the picture you want to paint so you intend to build into a mountain of drama in effort to achieve I don't know what.  As for posting in Chucky's thread - would you have preferred I posted it in all 6 threads so as not to upset Chucky for no good reason (who doesn't appear to be upset or offended by what I said going by a lack of response or communication from him on it)?

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2016, 06:14:24 PM »
6 separate threads on who our new whipping boys are.  No surprise why many have stopped posting in here.

You want to talk about what's supposedly driving all these phantom people away in their droves?

6 threads ? Try finding the point of the last 6 or so posts.

Absolutely pointless, mind numbing and verbose dribble. Ironic much
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Whipping boy Winner - Conca
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2016, 04:22:45 PM »
Conca's a good player. Easily best 22 if fit.
Hmm so if i take it to the next step im thinking our best 22 can't be great.

We can only judge him by what he has done and to date hes been damn ordinary.If you want to talk about him improving then we are all going to have to wait and see if it happens.
FJ was all gooey and gushy about Conca being an inside mid in this hes been an absolute failure imo.I still think his best chance of playing real good footy is as a defender.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: New Whipping boy nominees
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2016, 07:27:42 PM »
If conca is best 22

It is not easily.
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: New Whipping boy nominees
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2016, 07:37:02 PM »
And just so not to be racists, we need a Colored whipping boy.
Equal rights vibe.
I nominate Yarran.
Caracella and Balmey.