Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 176856 times)

Offline sugark

• Premiership Captain
Re: Tigers should trade Deledio: Robbo .... (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #240 on: September 02, 2016, 11:38:55 AM »
How dare deledio think he's better than the spuds on the list
 :huh
As a person he believes he is better than everyone in the joint, never mentioned his ability

Team game
Fair enough too... 

In comparison to the moron hacks and oxygen theifs at the joint

Of course its fair enough

Same way he sooks up whenever hes challenged by the group and gets ultra defensive, he simply just thinks he is gods gift

i say dont let the door hit you on the way out

To be fair Surely you agree it's kind of funny Chaplin Houli Hampson grigg sitting around

"Well deledio you have not been good enough we are afraid. Damien and us really require you to do better "

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #241 on: September 02, 2016, 11:55:14 AM »
How dare deledio think he's better than the spuds on the list
 :huh
As a person he believes he is better than everyone in the joint, never mentioned his ability

Fair enough too... 

In comparison to the moron hacks and oxygen theifs at the joint

Of course its fair enough

Same way he sooks up whenever hes challenged by the group and gets ultra defensive, he simply just thinks he is gods gift

i say dont let the door hit you on the way out
How do you know? 

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2016, 10:10:05 PM »
Barrett tonight saying Lids staying at Richmond is 50/50. Geelong the latest club showing interest.

Can't tell if that means he's 100% gone or 100% staying.
Thats a 50% chance that he's 100% going

tony_montana

« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2016, 11:58:25 AM »
He is a cancer in the joint, thinks he is better than everyone else!  Has that high of an opinion of himself its not funny

This bloke wont even engage with the young members, the kids that adore their stars, the kids whose parents pay money for memberships that pay his wage.

This average human every single time we win fir the last 4 years only ever goes straight to the race with his footy, never goes anywhere else, never prepared to walk an extra yard to see the kids on the fence.  For every win at the MCG that means he goes to the MCC Members and hands the footy to a kid there, not to the RFC members who pay his god damn wage.

Has thought he is above everyone else for a long time now and for mine, time to move him on and for the RFC to move on, otherwise this cancer will continue to bog this place down.

Harsh but fair and true, gives nothing

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2016, 12:01:36 PM »
He is a cancer in the joint, thinks he is better than everyone else!  Has that high of an opinion of himself its not funny

This bloke wont even engage with the young members, the kids that adore their stars, the kids whose parents pay money for memberships that pay his wage.

This average human every single time we win fir the last 4 years only ever goes straight to the race with his footy, never goes anywhere else, never prepared to walk an extra yard to see the kids on the fence.  For every win at the MCG that means he goes to the MCC Members and hands the footy to a kid there, not to the RFC members who pay his god damn wage.

Has thought he is above everyone else for a long time now and for mine, time to move him on and for the RFC to move on, otherwise this cancer will continue to bog this place down.
gagf lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2016, 08:53:44 PM »

:gobdrop

Obviously not the same Brett Deledio who early on in his careeer spent a fair chunk of time talking to my niece & nephew at a clinic up on the Gold Coast.

Was nothing ubt friendly and govong of his time. Think hes got better at it as he's got older

I certainly wouldnt trading him.

My philosophy on trading is very simple and i know most wont agree but form mine our top 5 you dont trade unless its a monster deal. anyone after that is on the table.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2016, 09:17:12 PM »

:gobdrop

Obviously not the same Brett Deledio who early on in his careeer spent a fair chunk of time talking to my niece & nephew at a clinic up on the Gold Coast.

Was nothing ubt friendly and govong of his time. Think hes got better at it as he's got older

I certainly wouldnt trading him.

My philosophy on trading is very simple and i know most wont agree but form mine our top 5 you dont trade unless its a monster deal. anyone after that is on the table.

I dont doubt you, and never wouldve thought that way until a few years back. First noticed it on the plane back from the port EF debacle, wifey and I were lucky enough to be seated right in amongst the whole group at the front of the plane.  2 kids went up the front of the plane where he was sitting and asked for his autograph he rolled his eyes and fellow players were snickering like they knew how much he detested it, but he signed it, then some other kids started walking down the aisle and he threw his hands up and the assistant coaches told the kids not now later.  There was no later. Think it was sad, the first kid went straight past everyone, cotch, rance, maric etc and went only to Brett. Other players didnt have a problem signing for the kids

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2016, 09:43:41 PM »
Has depression.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2016, 10:30:22 PM »
Hey he might not be great with other peoples kids and might be figjam mkII but still not a reason to get rid of him, I mean we don't throw Ox out of the joint do we?  He scares the kids too! 

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2016, 10:31:07 PM »
come to think of it if what you are all saying is true, he sound like a bit of a prick...

Ruanaidh

« Reply #250 on: September 04, 2016, 06:29:33 AM »
At least one of the top five need to go and Deletions is the more expedient. Btw I thought I'd leave the spell check mistake as it is ironically appropriate.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #251 on: September 04, 2016, 08:17:01 AM »
Geez when the ferals turn they sure turn quick and on everyone

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #252 on: September 04, 2016, 09:35:16 AM »
Had taken the kids to get autographs for years, never had a problem with Lids. He does come off a touch rich but that doesn't bother me too much, though I can see the point you are making. Reckon Cotchin was the best from memory always took the time and asked questions of each kid like he was engaged and happy to be part of it. Jack is a champion and always cool to sign stuff for the kids though even he looks tired or less engaged at times and theres nothing wrong with that. They are human.
I'm sure Dustys a nice bloke, but he was fairly quiet and that's fair enough not everyone likes heaps of attention, neither do I.

Not everyone is a people person, I can only ask these guys to go out and be the best footy player each can be. I would much rather them just be good footballers and happy to sign stuff than be p.c happy, bubbly blokes.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #253 on: September 04, 2016, 12:55:36 PM »
"Lids was rude to my stupid ugly child hence should be traded"

Gee whiz he's Sposed to do football well not suck up to your offspring
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #254 on: September 04, 2016, 12:57:06 PM »
He could have walked years ago and would have won brownlows etc at a Hawthorn or Geelong.
Played from the backline for years cos we had no one else.
Has been a pretty loyal servant to the club IMO.
Would not begrudge his success at a decently run club.
If he is an autograph princess, who cares?