Author Topic: Deledio off to GWS in exchange for future first & third round picks [confirmed]  (Read 177810 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Deledio interested in joining Cats / Tigers after Caddy in return [update]
« Reply #630 on: October 12, 2016, 12:16:37 PM »
Lol. Is Miles leaving?

That's fkd if true
Caracella and Balmey.

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #631 on: October 12, 2016, 12:18:43 PM »
How about Lids and Pick 6 for danger? :whistle

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #632 on: October 12, 2016, 12:21:22 PM »
Lol. Is Miles leaving?

That's fkd if true

Amen to that
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #633 on: October 12, 2016, 12:31:14 PM »
Do not want. Overall he has been average at best, failed too often to stand up in pressure games and that is after what 6 or 7 seasons.
He has been disappointiung to watch and when you dig deeper he has been disappointing statistically as well.
Personally id rather keep Deledio and i am one who has thought Brett is an ideal one to trade out.

FMD I can't believe this.

He has played six seasons and is statistically getting better every season, the last two he has averaged 20 odd disposals, 4 tackles and kicked approx 20 goals each season, and this is despite having to play second fiddle to Selwood and Dangerfield.

Deledio on the other hand is breaking down every year and this year was the worst and even when he did play he could barely kick the ball until his last few games and then he broke down again.  He has limited time left and the time to get value for him was probably last year but if we hold onto any longer his value will drop remarkably.

Our drafting for pure mids has been the second worst thing behind our ruck drafting (or lack of it), after Cotch, Martin and Lids were performing well in 2012 RFC clearly thought our midfield was done and started drafting part time mids who played elsewhere eg Vlastuin, Ellis, Lennon, Conca.

We are crying out for big bodied mids who can tackle and can push forward to kick goals and what do we hear, ah no lets keep an ageing broken down player until he has no value.

Welcome to mediocrity for another 35 years with that attitude. 

I for one am glad the RFC is finally trying to correct some of the wrongs in the last three years but hey I understand some prefer the RFC to perform badly just so they can run their whingeing whining agenda all day long.

Wow! Please post your opinion more often  :clapping :gotigers

Prefer the predictable one liners.

BTW Caddy is average.  One paced with limited skill.  Rather keep Miles.

Im sure you would, it makes unshaved bums like you have an easier time to peddle your poo

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #634 on: October 12, 2016, 12:32:48 PM »
"Unshaved bums"  :bow
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

dwaino

« Reply #635 on: October 12, 2016, 12:34:33 PM »
ily Chuck.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #636 on: October 12, 2016, 12:38:47 PM »
Notes to self

1.  Shave
2.  Don't mess w chuck

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #637 on: October 12, 2016, 12:39:36 PM »
3. Never forget Grigg

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #638 on: October 12, 2016, 12:42:28 PM »
Grigg is just the most pooey part of Damien's poo-cake

A breathing symbol of what a circus this club is (I am still shattered Chaplin hung up the boots )

But don't worry - we will get rid of deledio. That'll fix it all  ... My kingdom for a non-depressed yarren in that (me Griggs wing) , spot  :pray
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:39:53 PM by Stalin »

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #639 on: October 12, 2016, 12:52:04 PM »
Grigg is just the most pooey part of Damien's poo-cake

A breathing symbol of what a circus this club is (I am still shattered Chaplin hung up the boots )

But don't worry - we will get rid of deledio. That'll fix it all  ... My kingdom for a non-depressed yarren in that spot  :pray

:lol

Yaz has been doing meditation in Bali. He has reached enlightenment and by all accounts will be like a new recruit.

On a serous note, how come you applaud the Hawks for offloading Mitchell but dispair at the idea of losing Lids?

I mean if we get nothing for him, fair enough pee and moan. But if we get a good young player in return then surely you can see value in it?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #640 on: October 12, 2016, 12:55:46 PM »
I am not sure if u are serious

Did hawthorn give new deals to grigg Houli Hampson hunt Morris and other assorted damien groupies?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #641 on: October 12, 2016, 01:03:01 PM »
Right because we signed Grigg we should not entertain selling any players who may have value.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #642 on: October 12, 2016, 01:05:05 PM »
Signing crap players on mass and selling a star seems to strange to me

I am in favour of trading deledio for young players - assuming we would try and 'rebuild' the list, somewhat.

The current list management IMHO is weak, half pregnant calamity. One should not be surprise as key decisions are formulated on such matters as perceived media pressure and Betamax loins as he swims in the bay 

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:32:24 PM by Stalin »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #643 on: October 12, 2016, 01:19:58 PM »
Do not want. Overall he has been average at best, failed too often to stand up in pressure games and that is after what 6 or 7 seasons.
He has been disappointiung to watch and when you dig deeper he has been disappointing statistically as well.
Personally id rather keep Deledio and i am one who has thought Brett is an ideal one to trade out.

FMD I can't believe this.

He has played six seasons and is statistically getting better every season, the last two he has averaged 20 odd disposals, 4 tackles and kicked approx 20 goals each season, and this is despite having to play second fiddle to Selwood and Dangerfield.

Deledio on the other hand is breaking down every year and this year was the worst and even when he did play he could barely kick the ball until his last few games and then he broke down again.  He has limited time left and the time to get value for him was probably last year but if we hold onto any longer his value will drop remarkably.

Our drafting for pure mids has been the second worst thing behind our ruck drafting (or lack of it), after Cotch, Martin and Lids were performing well in 2012 RFC clearly thought our midfield was done and started drafting part time mids who played elsewhere eg Vlastuin, Ellis, Lennon, Conca.

We are crying out for big bodied mids who can tackle and can push forward to kick goals and what do we hear, ah no lets keep an ageing broken down player until he has no value.

Welcome to mediocrity for another 35 years with that attitude. 

I for one am glad the RFC is finally trying to correct some of the wrongs in the last three years but hey I understand some prefer the RFC to perform badly just so they can run their whingeing whining agenda all day long.

:clapping

Great post  :bow
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #644 on: October 12, 2016, 01:37:20 PM »
Any actions pre the sacking of hardwick are hard to get enthused about.

It's like, Lambs to the slaughter.
Caracella and Balmey.