Author Topic: Dion Prestia [merged]  (Read 274049 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Dion Prestia [merged]
« Reply #1020 on: July 25, 2017, 04:55:24 PM »
It will be the best game he's ever played for them.

I hope they smash him
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1021 on: July 25, 2017, 05:54:44 PM »
It will be the best game he's ever played for them.

I hope they smash him

In b4 retaliatory meltdown
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1022 on: July 25, 2017, 06:48:44 PM »
It's just not worth any retaliation......
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1023 on: July 25, 2017, 07:21:25 PM »
Bellis is having a good year. Pea-heart or not. He would get a game at every club in the league.
Sorry Willy I don't agree with that.
For a start, no way would he get a game for Sydney, Adelaide or Hawthorn... ever!
Those clubs have coaches that don't put up with soft, poo footballers. And regardless of how many sideways kicks he gets, that wouldn't change that.

The sooner we get a coach that doesn't put up with the Griggs, the Houlis or the Bellis', the better our club will be.
All 3 are frauds imo.

I can have any other player on our list but those 3 are the pits.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1024 on: July 25, 2017, 07:43:53 PM »
Bellis is having a good year. Pea-heart or not. He would get a game at every club in the league.
For a start, no way would he get a game for Sydney, Adelaide or Hawthorn... ever!
Those clubs have coaches that don't put up with soft, poo footballers. And regardless of how many sideways kicks he gets, that wouldn't change that.

The sooner we get a coach that doesn't put up with the Griggs, the Houlis or the Bellis', the better our club will be.
All 3 are frauds imo.

Do you think Billy Hartung is a good hard footballer? If he played for Richmond, you'd be the first to put a line through him and group him with Bellis and Houli. 100% sure of that.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1025 on: July 25, 2017, 08:18:11 PM »
What about recent Hawks recruit Tyrone "the Bone Collector" Vickery?

Or Swans premiership player Lewis "out of my way" Jetta!

Hard as nails those blokes.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1026 on: July 25, 2017, 08:21:26 PM »
How about Guthrie from Geelong? Makes Bellis look like a superstar
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1027 on: July 25, 2017, 08:45:53 PM »
It's just not worth any retaliation......

That's what Pronca says
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1028 on: July 25, 2017, 08:52:02 PM »
Hard bastards like David McKay from the Crows would simply refuse to line up alongside Brandy.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1029 on: July 25, 2017, 10:12:02 PM »

All 3 are frauds imo.

Do you think Billy Hartung is a good hard footballer? If he played for Richmond, you'd be the first to put a line through him and group him with Bellis and Houli. 100% sure of that.
What crap!
Hartung isn't the most skillful footballer but he has a crack. Do you think he is soft?
Try just giving us your opinions and I'll give mine. You telling me what I would do makes you look  arrogant. (And I cleaned that up)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1030 on: July 25, 2017, 10:13:50 PM »
Not even sure why I'm replying to such a stupid comment but surely you don't think Guthrie is soft?
Looking forward to your answer

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1031 on: July 25, 2017, 10:16:57 PM »
What about recent Hawks recruit Tyrone "the Bone Collector" Vickery?

Or Swans premiership player Lewis "out of my way" Jetta!

Hard as nails those blokes.
Tyrone is many things but soft isn't one.

And Lewis Jetta plays very much outside but I wouldn't call him soft, and at least he has the balls to take the game on. BEllis kicks it sideways because he is scared of making a mistake. The worst kind of soft imo.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1032 on: July 25, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »
Hard bastards like David McKay from the Crows would simply refuse to line up alongside Brandy.
There is a massive difference between being soft and scared (BEllis) and not being a inside mid.
McKay isn't one of my favourite players and like Jetta, has the balls to take the game on.

Massive difference as I said.

BEllis will try to avoid body contact 99% of the time.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1033 on: July 26, 2017, 12:20:49 AM »

All 3 are frauds imo.

What crap!
Hartung isn't the most skillful footballer but he has a crack. Do you think he is soft?
Try just giving us your opinions and I'll give mine. You telling me what I would do makes you look  arrogant. (And I cleaned that up)
Not my opinion but that of every hawk supporter I know. They say he is fast and can run but is afraid of body contact and since they watch him all the time, I'll take their word over yours for it.  Sorry.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1034 on: July 26, 2017, 04:33:40 AM »
Not even sure why I'm replying to such a stupid comment but surely you don't think Guthrie is soft?
Looking forward to your answer

Guthrie is the softest, most useless footballer to pull on a pair of boots. He can run a little but that's it. Geelong are the most top heavy team in talent in the AFL, surely you see that?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.