Author Topic: Jack Riewoldt is disgruntled and may want out: Watson/ Jack says that's rubbish!  (Read 10871 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Timmy tonight on Talking Footy with his latest wild rumour  ::). Said the "jungle drums are beating" about Jack not being happy at Richmond.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:24:11 AM by one-eyed »

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Jack Riewoldt is disgruntled at Tigerland and may want out: Watson
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 08:25:01 PM »
You couldn't blame him playing in a side and game plan created by Hardwick. We see it every week so I am sure Jack would too..

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 08:27:21 PM »
Absolute garbage comment by little Timmy
Jack was one of the hand full of senior players to watch the reserves yesterday
If he was that disgruntled , why would he give up his Sunday afternoon to watch the reserves

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 08:33:24 PM »
If he was that disgruntled , why would he give up his Sunday afternoon to watch the reserves

Nothing comment by Watson. Jack loves the club and players and will be a one club player.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 09:01:38 PM »

Nothing comment by Watson. Jack loves the club and players and will be a one club player.

Yep

Footy classifed (bin man Barrett) implying that club not happy with Jack and will entertqin discussions about a trade  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 09:02:47 PM »
Footy classified is all over it. Club wants him but Jack is disgruntled. Back page news now.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 09:04:14 PM »
Jack has his weekly segment tomorrow noght on AFL360

Should be fun  ;D

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 09:19:48 PM »
If Jack wasn't disgruntled at the moment I'd be very upset. We're a rabble and are hugely under performing.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 09:22:23 PM »
More on Footy Classified.

This all started on the weekend on MMM when Spud Frawley during the game said Jack is playing like he doesn't want to be there. BT then chimes in with more of the same.

Tonight, Hutchy said both of them wouldn't have said anything like that if there's wasn't something behind it. Spud is a St Kilda man and knows Nick Riewoldt who is close to Jack. Caro said Nick and Jack are more like brothers than cousins and there's always talk of Jack and Nick playing together for one year. Barrett chipped in and said Nick isn't leaving St Kilda.

Barrett then claimed that Richmond has issues with Jack because otherwise he'd be in the leadership group. He then added that only Rance, Dusty and Cotch are untouchable and that Richmond, while saying nothing publicly, will listen to offers for Jack and Lids if they enticing.

Caro disputed this as she said she's heard nothing regarding Jack being traded. Barrett then replied "Then why isn't Jack in the Richmond leadership group?". Hutchy chipped in and said to Barrett that Frawley and BT were saying Jack had issues with the club where you (Damian) are saying the club has issues with Jack.

Caro then said Jack is contracted until 2018 and Barrett backtracked a bit by saying he believes Jack will still be at Richmond next year.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 09:24:25 PM »
No doubt sick of Dimwicks spin like all the rest of us. Who could blame him for wanting out. Currently about 40k members want out so no surprises. Benny fail and Peggy sue going to screw this club for good with their blind support of Dudwick

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 09:38:47 PM »
Barrett also said Jack's body language this season has been poor at times

Hutchy & Matty said that was rubbish he's been outstanding this year

Bin man Barrett then used as example Saturday, it qas the only example he could give

::)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 09:55:01 PM »
I'm with the others.

It's obvious he's disgruntled and it's with that moron coach.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 10:08:07 PM »
'Bruise-free' Jack Riewoldt 'playing as if he doesn't want to be at Richmond'

By Michael Oxford
sportingnews.com
22 August 2016

Several AFL personalities have declared Richmond star Jack Riewoldt might not be at the club in 2017.

Riewoldt put in a lacklustre performance, gathering only nine disposals, at the MCG on Saturday as the Tigers went down to St Kilda by nine points.

Triple M commentator Brian Taylor believes the Tigers forward is displaying signs that suggest he could be playing elsewhere next season.

"I think that he has already got in his mind that he wants out," Taylor told The Rub.

"I don’t think he is happy about playing up the ground."

Former Richmond coach Danny Frawley agreed with Taylor, condemning Riewoldt's body language during the match against the Saints.

"(Riewoldt’s) playing as if he doesn’t want to be there," Frawley said during the Triple M  game broadcast.

"I’m not sure whether he has put the cue in the rack but to me, I’m watching (Sean Dempster) and he’s all over (him).

"The way he is playing he might as well go up to the 80’s celebration, cause he is just playing bruise-free footy at the moment."

Riewoldt has played 201 games and kicked 482 goals for the Tigers, but has been surprising absent from the club's leadership group over the past couple of seasons.

Richmond could finish as low as 14th in 2016 and Herald Sun  journalist Jay Clark is adamant Riewoldt should move on to different club - with a swag of teams likely to be keen.

"I'm thinking Jack Riewoldt needs to seriously consider his trade options," Clark told  Triple M.

"And the big question is, is Richmond going to be top four or bottom four over the next two years - or what are they going to be closer to?

"This is a man who is not in the leadership group and has strangely been snubbed from it for the past couple of seasons for reasons I still don’t understand.

"When I listen to Jack I’m always quite impressed by his maturity and his passion for the Richmond Football Club.

"I think that Jack Riewoldt is the man St Kilda and Hawthorn would love to have, that Collingwood would do backflips for and even Gold Coast could have the cash to go after him.

"I think this trade period contains some massive bombshells, I think they are coming – the fuse just hasn’t been lit yet."

http://www.sportingnews.com/afl/news/bruise-free-jack-riewoldt-playing-as-if-he-doesnt-want-to-be-at-richmond/td2pa4ty01ff1cd5ybes6i4en

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 10:16:33 PM »
All rubbish stories. All rubbish reporters.  ;D

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 10:26:21 PM »
All rubbish stories. All rubbish reporters.  ;D
You hope and so do I but.....