Author Topic: Josh Caddy has retired [merged]  (Read 130533 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Josh Caddy [merged]
« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2017, 09:27:04 PM »
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #271 on: September 18, 2017, 09:45:02 PM »
hes been marvelous as a fwd  hasnt he, a whopping 19 goals for the season yep hes been a real success as a fwd. Fmd townsend in comparison has kicked 8 in three games at least hes hitting the scoreboard.
Oh and his fwd pressure and tackling are elite not.
We certainly know how to talk average players up at tigerland.
Anyone at the game on Friday last week saw how important he was. Literally broke contests even and was breaking packs up early.

Just about BoG for mine. Sure our cream came to the fore later on in the game - but Caddy was instrumental early on.

Main criticism was his set shot kicking. Missed at least one doozy.
we not only talk average players up but average performances.Yeah he competed and he snagged a couple but fmd he did nothing more than what was expected or should be expected.Lets hope the normal Caddy doesnt turn up this week.

Keep saying it our fwds or more to the point our small fwds and Caddy dont hit the scorboard enough or find enough ball consistently.Just a matter of time before this bites us on the arse in another important game.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2017, 09:50:51 PM »
hes been marvelous as a fwd  hasnt he, a whopping 19 goals for the season yep hes been a real success as a fwd. Fmd townsend in comparison has kicked 8 in three games at least hes hitting the scoreboard.
Anyone at the game on Friday last week saw how important he was. Literally broke contests even and was breaking packs up early.

Just about BoG for mine. Sure our cream came to the fore later on in the game - but Caddy was instrumental early on.

we not only talk average players up but average performances.Yeah he competed and he snagged a couple but fmd he did nothing more than what was expected or should be expected.Lets hope the normal Caddy doesnt turn up this week.

Keep saying it our fwds or more to the point our small fwds and Caddy dont hit the scorboard enough or find enough ball consistently.Just a matter of time before this bites us on the arse in another important game.
Are you at least excited about being in a prelim final?
Forget about all that other poo for a while mate and enjoy what we have got coming up. This is 37 years in the making.  :gotigers

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2017, 10:26:12 PM »
How did that Garbage song go; "I'm only happy when it rains"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2017, 10:46:33 PM »
controlled excitement i would say he is?

IMO anyone who goes for richmond would have been happy to win a final especially against the cats and head into a prelim.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #275 on: September 18, 2017, 11:26:39 PM »

Forget about all that other poo for a while mate and enjoy what we have got coming up. This is 37 years in the making.  :gotigers

Thought i would be but im not. so much crap for so long its just not that important anymore. you could say the way the games gone and our appalling ineptness over such a long period the enjoyment has been sapped out of me.
Like everyone here i have a vested interest that has lasted a life time its just that footy no longer is important.Whatever happens happens and the next day more important things happen and life goes on.
Do i hope we can win a flag?  of course.  Its probably the only thing that will make me happy but i wont be jumping up and down like a fool until it actually happens, As a long term harsh critic i dont think i have that right to start with.
Last roll of the dice for this not so big a supporter.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #276 on: September 18, 2017, 11:48:20 PM »
Fmd townsend in comparison has kicked 8 in three games at least hes hitting the scoreboard.

13*

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #277 on: September 19, 2017, 01:00:06 AM »

Thought i would be but im not. so much crap for so long its just not that important anymore. you could say the way the games gone and our appalling ineptness over such a long period the enjoyment has been sapped out of me.
Like everyone here i have a vested interest that has lasted a life time its just that footy no longer is important.Whatever happens happens and the next day more important things happen and life goes on.
Do i hope we can win a flag?  of course.  Its probably the only thing that will make me happy but i wont be jumping up and down like a fool until it actually happens, As a long term harsh critic i dont think i have that right to start with.

Time to give it away then i reckon
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #278 on: September 19, 2017, 08:57:40 AM »

Time to give it away then i reckon
I agree and practically have already.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #279 on: September 19, 2017, 09:22:01 AM »

Fine, thats your choice but there's no need to come on here and belittle people (like you have in a number of threads) because they are sitting back enjoying something very special.

Something we haven't experienced for such a long time.

No problem with you making your points about our supposed list deficiencies but don't whack people because they are enjoyong this September
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #280 on: September 19, 2017, 09:41:45 AM »

Fine, thats your choice but there's no need to come on here and belittle people (like you have in a number of threads) because they are sitting back enjoying something very special.

No problem with you making your points about our supposed list deficiencies but don't whack people because they are enjoyong this September
Lmfao whos whacking  people maybe you need to take your blinkers off just for once and look at who is actually doing the belittling or starting it.It doesnt pay to be different around here or refuse to run with the pack eh.  plenty around here good at dishing it out and you turn a blind eye to it all.
At least ive stuck to what i believe, this has  probably been the most vitriolic site of all sites when it comes to the rfc and plenty have changed their tune.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #281 on: September 19, 2017, 10:26:48 AM »
You obviously havent given it away if youre still on here posting in the first place

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #282 on: September 19, 2017, 01:27:18 PM »

Lmfao whos whacking  people maybe you need to take your blinkers off just for once and look at who is actually doing the belittling or starting it.It doesnt pay to be different around here or refuse to run with the pack eh.  plenty around here good at dishing it out and you turn a blind eye to it all.
At least ive stuck to what i believe, this has  probably been the most vitriolic site of all sites when it comes to the rfc and plenty have changed their tune.

Many people have changed their tune....because guess what - we are favourites to make a grand final and a close second favourite to win the flag.

Enough evidence for me.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #283 on: September 19, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »
it is hard for a fella when his world has been torn apart and turned upside down, Richmond winning, whipping boys performing....
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #284 on: September 19, 2017, 07:14:15 PM »
Claw stands with his theories, resolute, against the raging tide of reality. Very courageous.