Author Topic: Josh Caddy has retired [merged]  (Read 129290 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Josh Caddy [merged]
« Reply #285 on: September 19, 2017, 07:46:03 PM »
Claw stands with his theories, resolute, against the raging tide of reality. Very courageous.

Very resolute. Courage requires honour and honesty.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #286 on: September 19, 2017, 07:54:07 PM »
Our goal kicking could be the difference between winning and losing this week. If we can put scoreboard pressure on early by nailing our set shots we are well on our way into a GF. And Caddy is my biggest concern when it comes to set shots.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #287 on: September 19, 2017, 11:08:01 PM »
Our goal kicking could be the difference between winning and losing this week. If we can put scoreboard pressure on early by nailing our set shots we are well on our way into a GF. And Caddy is my biggest concern when it comes to set shots.
Isnt George Rioli and Butler a part of that problem. Only good for 3 goals a game between them.  13 times less than 12 goals a game the problem remains most sides are in it up to their necks for huge chunks of games because we dont kick enough goals.

What happens if a good side gets a flyer against us.

By the way your right caddy is going at less than a goal a game thank god for Jack and Martin and even with them we are struggling to kick more than 10 goals a game.
The pressure game had better turn up and stay at full intensity or we are gone.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #288 on: September 19, 2017, 11:26:00 PM »
Claw stands with his theories, resolute, against the raging tide of reality. Very courageous.

something you have no idea about eh dooks.

As i have already said i dont think i have the right to jump ship even if i wanted to, not after all the critisim ive levelled at em. Just me but how do you embrace something you have not supported and by that i mean the last 5 yrs under Hardwick.

Willy as for the raging tide of reality id rephrase that if i were you id call it a raging tide of emotion and what happens if we lose what then.
miss the 8 do an eagles keep loading up with older players because we think we are close.Or do a dogs and somehow snag it just to slide back down the ladder.
Dont rewrite history until your the actual victor and dont count your chickens until they actually win it.

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2017, 07:23:18 AM »
1 chicken, 2 chickens, 3 chickens.....cluck cluck cluck  :lol

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #290 on: September 20, 2017, 07:44:35 AM »
Isnt George Rioli and Butler a part of that problem. Only good for 3 goals a game between them.  13 times less than 12 goals a game the problem remains most sides are in it up to their necks for huge chunks of games because we dont kick enough goals.

What happens if a good side gets a flyer against us.

By the way your right caddy is going at less than a goal a game thank god for Jack and Martin and even with them we are struggling to kick more than 10 goals a game.
The pressure game had better turn up and stay at full intensity or we are gone.

Have kicked less than 10 goals once since the Saint debacle.
Actually haven't kicked less than 13 goals more than twice since then
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #291 on: September 20, 2017, 09:01:38 AM »

As i have already said i dont think i have the right to jump ship even if i wanted to, not after all the critisim ive levelled at em. Just me but how do you embrace something you have not supported and by that i mean the last 5 yrs under Hardwick.

Willy as for the raging tide of reality id rephrase that if i were you id call it a raging tide of emotion and what happens if we lose what then.
miss the 8 do an eagles keep loading up with older players because we think we are close.Or do a dogs and somehow snag it just to slide back down the ladder.
Dont rewrite history until your the actual victor and dont count your chickens until they actually win it.

if we win i will share my parma with you. as long as you enjoy it.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #292 on: September 20, 2017, 09:07:26 AM »

massive difference in embracing something or someone and simply enjoying what we are witnessing

Have a read there are still many folks on here who still can't stand Hardwick, want him gone and are only embracing the fact we are in a prelim and one game away from a GF. Haven't seen many people categorically come out and change their collective tunes on Dimma

I have no doubt we lose on Saturday and there will be people on here that will be fuming and letting rip but right now the majority are just enjoying something special.

Think we are all allowed to do that..... nothing wrong with it... you should try it .... it's dare I say it fun

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #293 on: September 20, 2017, 09:42:44 AM »

We could definitely lose on Saturday and if we do I'll be gutted, but ultimately I will still recognise the great strides we've made this year.

You'd have to be blind not to see them. Do "middling sides" always finish top four and make the prelim? Are you aware that our twos have stormed into the VFL grand final largely on the back of some exciting youth?

Our depth is as good as it has been in years but all you do is pee and moan about list definciencies and "more pain on the way."

It's ok to give credit where it's due, Claw. Things change in football. Sticking to being negative in the hope that we turn to crap again is not only stupid but it must be a really depressing way to live.

You've already said you don't really care about the club anymore so I don't quite get what you're doing here. Do you just like arguing or are you some sort of troll that wants to poo on the tiger parade a bit?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2017, 06:40:21 PM »

Belligerently sticking to your guns does not make you a man. Admitting you were wrong does. But you keep telling us "I don't have the right to jump ship" because that enables you to sit on the fence and damage control if we continue to prove you wrong

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2017, 06:49:17 PM »
Yeahright is right, I don't know from experience, never having been wrong, but it's mabo, the vibe etc.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #296 on: September 26, 2017, 07:12:19 AM »
Been very happy with his finals jusy look suited for them.Super important come Saturday.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #297 on: February 24, 2018, 08:29:38 PM »
Josh Caddy has been close to best on ground today, with two goals and 10 contested possessions, both team-high numbers, as well as five tackles and 18 disposals.

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/jlt-community-series/2018/1/ess-v-rich

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2018, 05:39:32 PM »
Reckon he looks fitter this season

Looked impressive rotating through the middle
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »
Always gobbing off to the opposition  :lol

Played a great game
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do