Author Topic: RFC 2017 Premiership Merchandise  (Read 17966 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: RFC 2017 Premiership Merchandise
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2017, 10:04:06 PM »
The Tigers’ Almanac is here!

December 10, 2017
by John Harms

The Tigers’ Almanac is here! Copies arrived on Thursday.

I think it looks fantastic. So bright and positive and energetic and Tigerly!

The launch is on Dec 13, 6 for 6.30 pm, at the North Fitzroy Arms, 296 Rae St, North Fitzroy. All welcome.

Books are available at the launch – and now. (Spread the word to all the Tigers’ faithful!)

Presenting The Tigers’ Almanac 2017. Read all about it HERE.

Purchase The Tigers’ Almanac 2017 HERE.

http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/the-tigers-almanac-is-here/

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2017, 12:04:01 AM »
Well I think my stuff arrived today. Got a card to go and collect a package from the Post Office, but got home after work too late to get it today.

Still waiting to see if the Superstore is going to restock with copies of the Grandfinal, or preferably the finals pack or full season set, on Blueray. Not holding my breath. Will probably end up buying it from one of the 5 local stores that are currently stocking it. Seriously, I live 4000km from Melbourne, and yet I can get these products in my local shops but not from the Superstore.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2017, 06:32:01 PM »
Well I think my stuff arrived today. Got a card to go and collect a package from the Post Office, but got home after work too late to get it today.

Marvellous. I left work early to pick this package up, and it was something my wife ordered for herself from Country Road.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »
I've decided that I wont buying anything merch wise from the club going into 2018 due to this shambles

So....

I ordered a copy of the GF book "Tiger Time" direct from Slattery group the publisher on Wednesday (13th). Actaully the same price as the club is charging memberd

It was delivered today, yep today  :clapping :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2017, 02:32:47 PM »
In case anyone wants to know................

After giving the club the benefit of the doubt for over 2 months, I have finally rung them to find out what the bloody hell is going on with my order. After waiting an hour on the phone, just spoke to someone in the merchandise section of the club. Was told the following:

1. The reason my order has been delayed is because I ordered a clash strip limited edition premiership jumper. Apparently the rest of my order would not be filled until it could all be sent out as one package!

2. These jumpers arrived at the warehouse late last week and the warehouse has promised stuff will be sent out before Christmas. The warehouse is a third party.

3. When the order is sent, I will receive a tracking number via email. It is likely that the order will be sent out the day before the tracking number is emailed.

4. When I asked why the club had not let anyone know what was going on I was told ""The club acknowledges that this issue could have been handled better." Arguably the understatement of the year.

5. If an order is not processed by Christmas, the person who placed the order will be phoned by the club to presumably apologise.

Vent time. Somewhat self indulgent, and I don't want to sound churlish because my son and I were lucky enough to get allocated GF tickets and saw us win the 2017 flag when so many missed out, but I am not happy Jan. I hope that someone from the club reads these pages and notes the following because no doubt there are plenty of other members with similar stories.

1. Just checked my email. I am yet to receive a tracking order, and given today is Tuesday, and that I live in regional WA, I guess I'll be getting a phone call for Christmas rather than the jumper the family wanted to give me. Every year the family buys me something from the superstore. They pay the premium price because they know I want to support the club. Reckon they'll be doing that again? I wouldn't bet on it!

2. Other items in that order were some Christmas presents for 2 kids who despite the marketing efforts of both the Dockers and West Coast Eagles, have stuck with their father and barrack for the Tigers. Both are club members since basically the day they were born. My 6 year old daughter has never seen the club play live. I'd like to say that is due to my brainwashing efforts, but they are good loyal kids, and while they will not know if the stuff doesn't turn up, they deserve a lot better from the club.

3. I get that the club has been let down by the stock of limited edition jumpers not arriving, and possibly by the warehouse as well. I get it, but would it have been too damn hard to have let us know what the hell was going on? Seriously, a simple email explanation, a phone call, a text, a media statement on the website. It wouldn't have changed the situation, but anything to let me know what was going on would have avoided a lot of unnecessary recent angst at my end.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2017, 02:47:19 PM »
From Peggy on the RFC website:

Where is my merchandise?

As I’m sure all members can appreciate, the Club sold an incredible amount of memorabilia and merchandise following the Grand Final win. Our staff are working overtime to get those orders fulfilled and delivered pre-Xmas. I understand that there has been some frustration but our merchandise team is working extremely hard to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. The fulfilment of some orders is also reliant on production and delivery of stock meaning some of these delays are unfortunately out of our control.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2017-12-19/from-the-president

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2017, 06:58:08 AM »
It finally arrived in time Xmas

Shout out to the Matilda the club who I spoke to late last Friday who sorted my order out straight away. Absolute gem!!! Few others in the store can learn a helluva lot from her...

Online taztiger4

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shovelheads - Keeping hipsters off Harley's
« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2017, 09:14:33 AM »
In case anyone wants to know................

After giving the club the benefit of the doubt for over 2 months, I have finally rung them to find out what the bloody hell is going on with my order. After waiting an hour on the phone, just spoke to someone in the merchandise section of the club. Was told the following:

1. The reason my order has been delayed is because I ordered a clash strip limited edition premiership jumper. Apparently the rest of my order would not be filled until it could all be sent out as one package!

2. These jumpers arrived at the warehouse late last week and the warehouse has promised stuff will be sent out before Christmas. The warehouse is a third party.

3. When the order is sent, I will receive a tracking number via email. It is likely that the order will be sent out the day before the tracking number is emailed.

4. When I asked why the club had not let anyone know what was going on I was told ""The club acknowledges that this issue could have been handled better." Arguably the understatement of the year.

5. If an order is not processed by Christmas, the person who placed the order will be phoned by the club to presumably apologise.

Vent time. Somewhat self indulgent, and I don't want to sound churlish because my son and I were lucky enough to get allocated GF tickets and saw us win the 2017 flag when so many missed out, but I am not happy Jan. I hope that someone from the club reads these pages and notes the following because no doubt there are plenty of other members with similar stories.

1. Just checked my email. I am yet to receive a tracking order, and given today is Tuesday, and that I live in regional WA, I guess I'll be getting a phone call for Christmas rather than the jumper the family wanted to give me. Every year the family buys me something from the superstore. They pay the premium price because they know I want to support the club. Reckon they'll be doing that again? I wouldn't bet on it!

2. Other items in that order were some Christmas presents for 2 kids who despite the marketing efforts of both the Dockers and West Coast Eagles, have stuck with their father and barrack for the Tigers. Both are club members since basically the day they were born. My 6 year old daughter has never seen the club play live. I'd like to say that is due to my brainwashing efforts, but they are good loyal kids, and while they will not know if the stuff doesn't turn up, they deserve a lot better from the club.

3. I get that the club has been let down by the stock of limited edition jumpers not arriving, and possibly by the warehouse as well. I get it, but would it have been too damn hard to have let us know what the hell was going on? Seriously, a simple email explanation, a phone call, a text, a media statement on the website. It wouldn't have changed the situation, but anything to let me know what was going on would have avoided a lot of unnecessary recent angst at my end.

I too had stuff on order from the day after the GF, I received at least 2 emails explaining the delay, I am happy

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2017, 10:20:32 AM »
I too had stuff on order from the day after the GF, I received at least 2 emails explaining the delay, I am happy

Then you Taz are one of the lucky ones

In just on 12 weeks I didn't receive one email from the club. Know so many people who like me did not hear from the club... so as I said you are one of the lucky ones

the only contact I had with the club was me ringing them to try and find out what was going on

Every call I made either got told I needed to understand that they had been let down by suppliers or I was given a date of when the stock was due in only find out the next call that I shouldn't have been told that and then given another date.

Hate to break it to them but no I don't need to understand their problems with suppliers, that's not my concern. I am their customer and the attitude I faced every call until last Friday was that I was bothering them. Their apparent lack of ability or willingness to understand the concept that we are ALL their customers was disappointing to say the least

Fortunately I was extremely lucky last Friday to speak to Matilda who as I said was sensational. She was so switched on and first and foremost actually apologised for the delays. Until that point not one person I spoke to at the club actually apologised for the delays. She was the first  :clapping

Hopefully the club has learnt something from this shambles because they have lost alot of goodwill and likely $$$ for that matter because of this

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2017, 10:29:24 AM »

Obviously they've changed the way they are doing things as I ordered 5 things and received 4 deliveries

The warehouse mob which all AFL clubs use as per a deal HQ at Docklands signed up to last year are in a word pathetic.

I hope this is the case. Because for my 3 deliveries from the above mentioned pathetic 3PL (whse) I only ever received 1 tracking advice for the 1st delivery after that nothing

For my watch delivery last week that Matilda organised for me, she sent through a tracking advice number - did I mention that Matilda was brilliant to deal with?

I've already decided that I wont be buying any merch from the Club store in 2018. I usually spend between $200-$500 minimum but not in 2018. Suppose you can call it my protest. Matilda has restored some of faith but the other people I spoke to left me angry, frustrated and disappointed so.... the club misses out in 2018

As per me prvious post to Taz, you're not alone

In just on 12 weeks I never heard from the Club and they can paint whatever picture they like but it wasn't good enough

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2018, 02:36:20 PM »
So, who missed out for Christmas?

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2018, 03:10:29 PM »

Still haven’t got the stuff I ordered from the club the day after the GF

So I guess that’s missing out

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2018, 05:40:24 PM »

Still haven’t got the stuff I ordered from the club the day after the GF

So I guess that’s missing out

Yep I'd count that. What a farce...

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2018, 08:25:46 PM »
Still waiting here.

Didn't get a phone call before Christmas as I was advised I would.

I assume the warehouse was closed from Christmas until probably this week, so wasn't expecting anything to come since December 23rd.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2018, 01:19:44 AM »
Didn't get a phone call before Christmas as I was advised I would.

That's pee poor