Author Topic: Biggest sooky little babies?  (Read 192448 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Biggest sooky little babies?
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2017, 09:59:19 AM »
not sure if this is consistent with anyone else on here, but i am finding the loud mouth carlton supporters a little less loud these days?

I was tagged in a carlton group discussing the upcoming round 1 fixture between our 2 clubs, to which i replied with a photo of grigg holding the cup.

needless to say it didnt go down well. So here is the thing if you are going to dish it you fools and tag me in your pathetic clubs sites then expect to cop it

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2017, 10:04:48 AM »
While we are up give it to those tankers, let em know stuff them

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2017, 10:07:18 AM »
not sure if this is consistent with anyone else on here, but i am finding the loud mouth carlton supporters a little less loud these days?

I was tagged in a carlton group discussing the upcoming round 1 fixture between our 2 clubs, to which i replied with a photo of grigg holding the cup.

needless to say it didnt go down well. So here is the thing if you are going to dish it you fools and tag me in your pathetic clubs sites then expect to cop it
Yeah my Carlton mates are a particular brand of smug. Not sure why, theyve been utter garbage for 20 years now. Only one of them reached out to me after our win. Have more than once been reminded of the '13 elim loss, as if that trumps the flag??

One in particular patronisingly predicted we'd miss the 8 and the Blues would finish above us.

Cant wait till we pump them by 8+ in 5 months timw while the entire country warches.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2017, 11:08:50 AM »
Can't stand the chests and tankers blues. Most spoons in last decade and how many free rides and first round picks they have had.

tony_montana

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2017, 12:16:57 PM »

Yeah my Carlton mates are a particular brand of smug. Not sure why, theyve been utter garbage for 20 years now. Only one of them reached out to me after our win. Have more than once been reminded of the '13 elim loss, as if that trumps the flag??

One in particular patronisingly predicted we'd miss the 8 and the Blues would finish above us.

Cant wait till we pump them by 8+ in 5 months timw while the entire country warches.

It’s that misplaced cockiness that supporter bases of rebuilding clubs have early on in the tenure. Dees suffer from it and now the blues, we used to but got bitten enough times to understand it takes so much more than just top end draft picks to win a premiership. Dees fans are starting to realise it now, this season missing out on finals and then having to watch what was in their eyes a vastly inferior list go on and win the flag has humbled a lot of them. Blues will soon realise it’s easy to rise rapidly to a certain point, after that it takes a lot more than just talent to win the big one.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
lolnorf lolblues..... havent played in a grand final for almost 20 years

Guy at work whos a Carlton supporter cant handle Richmond won the flag.

First he tried the Richmond bandwagon argument, which i statistically disproved and actually turned round in him citing last years membership numbers.

then he tried the Cartons won more flags arguement, which i said 5 of them came before 1915 so its hardly something to hang your hat on.

then in a last attempt he tried the Richmond supporters are feral and carlton are sophisticated line, which i replied 'at least if one left their kids with a Richmond supporter theyd know he wouldnt sell them to make a quick buck.

and in closing, i reminded him that 23 years since their last premiership is now the equal longest period without a flag in thr clubs history, that they are irrrleevant to modern football.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 01:01:34 PM »

First he tried the Richmond bandwagon argument, which i statistically disproved and actually turned round in him citing last years membership numbers.

then he tried the Cartons won more flags arguement, which i said 5 of them came before 1915 so its hardly something to hang your hat on.

then in a last attempt he tried the Richmond supporters are feral and carlton are sophisticated line, which i replied 'at least if one left their kids with a Richmond supporter theyd know he wouldnt sell them to make a quick buck.

and in closing, i reminded him that 23 years since their last premiership is now the equal longest period without a flag in thr clubs history, that they are irrrleevant to modern football.
:clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2017, 09:48:28 PM »

mate they are the biggest jokes in the whole league as we sit here right now.

what makes them more insipid is the supporters.

I rarely meet a down to earth one who is in touch with reality.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2017, 10:18:50 PM »

mate they are the biggest jokes in the whole league as we sit here right now.

what makes them more insipid is the supporters.

I rarely meet a down to earth one who is in touch with reality.

They usually fall squarely into one of a few categories

- poo talkers (ones who use gift of the gab to get through life as they have Zero other life and personal skills)
- surface wealth-ers (all bling no assets) who wear 50% of their wealth
- real estate agents/used car salesmen/vacuum cleaner salesmen/carnies
- wogs who were told as kids that they were 'special' by their mums and honestly believe it today (I can say this as a wog)
- that type of friend/associate that 99% of the time they talk with you, you realise they are trying to subtly convince you to do something.....that will benefit them
-Anyone who's 2nd or third generation European immigrant and whose parents were bAnished in shame from their village, rather than leaving voluntarily.
-pick 3 of the above

« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:57:09 AM by 🏅Dooks »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 07:21:51 PM »
When an opposition club's official twitter feed is salty then that takes the cake  :lol.

From Geelong's official twitter:

"Interestingly the only career highs for Josh [Caddy] in 2017 were marks I50 and clangers. But the all important premiership is a pretty good high!"

https://twitter.com/GeelongCats/status/919788612765474818

dwaino

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »
When an opposition club's official twitter feed is salty then that takes the cake  :lol.

From Geelong's official twitter:

"Interestingly the only career highs for Josh [Caddy] in 2017 were marks I50 and clangers. But the all important premiership is a pretty good high!"

https://twitter.com/GeelongCats/status/919788612765474818

The replies are great.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2017, 08:49:21 PM »
Haha, what a meltdown!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »
That's too funny

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2017, 09:20:10 AM »
What an hilarious start to the day.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2017, 03:04:42 AM »
Reminder graphics to send to all your non-Tiger mates  ;D ...

https://twitter.com/CherylCritchley/status/926632017441169408