Author Topic: Biggest sooky little babies?  (Read 192432 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Biggest sooky little babies?
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2018, 03:44:35 PM »
Geez, they've got good memories at Arden St. They didn't even make a PF in 2016  :lol. Only scrapped in by % into 8th (3 wins behind 7th) and were bundled out in a 10 goal EF flogging in Adelaide.

It was in 2015 that they made a PF after again finishing 8th. We choked after half-time in the EF and even as bad as we were they still needed the umps to get them over the line in the last qtr when Edwards clear holding the ball on Cunnington right in front of goal wasn't paid and they ran it up the other end for the match-sealing goal  ::). They then only got through to a PF thanks to facing an injury-riddled Swans in the SF. In the PF, Norf choked on a 21 pt lead to lose by 25 to the 2nd placed Eagles in Perth.

In 2014, they finished 6th and the hypocrites forget they beat the higher 3rd-placed Geelong at the MCG in a SF by a kick :wallywink before copping a 71 pt hiding by Sydney.

It says a lot that North have only finished top 4 after the H/A season once (2007) since Wayne Carey left their club. They've never won more then 14 games in a H/A season since their last flag in 1999. Even we've finished more times top 4 and won more than 14 games in a H/A season than they have since 2000 lol, yet their supporters (both of them) act like they've been a successful club over the past 20 years  :wallywink.

Edit: Beat me to it, dwaino  :thumbsup.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2018, 04:03:19 PM »
MT please dont bring up our EF v Norf, it brings up visions of Nahas smashing through Chaplins sturdy fend off

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2018, 04:14:12 PM »
The trick to dealing with North is acting as though they don't exist.

Because they barely do

:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2018, 04:07:22 AM »
The win last night sure has made opposition fans bitter again.

On SEN after midnight, they were coming up with every excuse to not rate us. "Oh Richmond has had no injuries to their best players", "Oh Richmond has had an easy draw for a reigning premier and only played one top 8 side in the first 5 rounds", "Oh Richmond hasn't beaten anyone decent yet", etc ...

:nopity
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2018, 04:29:34 AM »
They were all hoping last year was some kind of fluke  :lol

Guys like Conca, Astbury and Grimes have been cruelled by injury, and are finally having some luck.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2018, 05:22:36 AM »

On SEN after midnight, they were coming up with every excuse to not rate us. "Oh Richmond has had no injuries to their best players", "Oh Richmond has had an easy draw for a reigning premier and only played one top 8 side in the first 5 rounds", "Oh Richmond hasn't beaten anyone decent yet", etc ...

Big issue
We are that good , there isn’t a decent side
We are awesome

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2018, 09:19:27 AM »
Can anyone remember that Demon troll who appeared on OER after we lost to them a few years ago? Crapped on about our culture and how deluded we were. Would love to bump that thread
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2018, 09:36:33 AM »
To be a sooky baby, you at least have to have something relevant to say that will rile the opposition supporters.

I can't think of a club that has less impact on me like that than Melbourne and their supporters.

For me, they are like a jellyfish. They just float around lacking backbone, occasionally annoying with the odd sting here and there, but really, doing nothing and going nowhere except where external forces take them.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2018, 09:43:46 AM »

A quick look  at The AFL facebook page last night will show how truly jealous opposition fans are. It's entertaining but also slightly concerning.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2018, 10:37:07 AM »
Can anyone remember that Demon troll who appeared on OER after we lost to them a few years ago? Crapped on about our culture and how deluded we were. Would love to bump that thread

Wasn't it Biffinator from BF?

He made accounts on all the Tiger forums, and he was also the one who did the call saying he microwaved his membership.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2018, 10:45:38 AM »
To be a sooky baby, you at least have to have something relevant to say that will rile the opposition supporters.

I can't think of a club that has less impact on me like that than Melbourne and their supporters.

For me, they are like a jellyfish. They just float around lacking backbone, occasionally annoying with the odd sting here and there, but really, doing nothing and going nowhere except where external forces take them.
:lol :clapping :clapping :clapping
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

dwaino

« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2018, 11:00:12 AM »
I love it. Has anyone seen so much salt over any team winning a flag? Nobody can handle it.

dwaino

« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2018, 11:12:38 AM »
I don’t get the “so many games at the MCG thing”. So many of our home games are against fellow MCG tenants negating any home ground advantage. We don’t get the 10 free hits at home that interstate sides get.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »
We certainly don't get 18 games there a year, every year there like Collingwood used to.... :shh

MT please dont bring up our EF v Norf, it brings up visions of Nahas smashing through Chaplins sturdy fend off

Shank did his best to remind us last night.... :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Lebowski

« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2018, 10:15:36 PM »
Its a close race between the crows and cats supporters. Norf have mellowed bc theyve won a few games, but will be back to feral once the come crashing down again