Author Topic: Liam Baker [merged]  (Read 110954 times)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Liam Baker [merged]
« Reply #720 on: Yesterday at 02:10:09 PM »
TBBH I'd make Broad Captain

No chance. Spent the first 15 weeks of the season on the verge of being dropped.

Loool what games we're you watching  :banghead

edited to correct quote
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:04:06 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #721 on: Yesterday at 03:30:45 PM »
Does bakes really need to nominate a side. Just tell ‘em both to negotiate a trade with us and whoever gives the best offer gets him.

Doesn’t really say much for freo who are right in their window that a player would still pick the coachless start of a rebuild eagles over them.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #722 on: Yesterday at 06:05:02 PM »
TBBH I'd make Broad Captain

No chance. Spent the first 15 weeks of the season on the verge of being dropped.

Loool what games we're you watching  :banghead

edited to correct quote

The same ones I was watching. Broad was extremely ordrinary for much of the season.  Not sure he was ever on the verge of being dropped though. Every premiership player on the list had a gold pass this year. KMac's malfunctioned for 1 week but IT fixed it and he was back the next.

Great guy Broady and his loyalty is awesome. Did finish off the year well too so I'm content with him going around again. Captain? Not a chance.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #723 on: Yesterday at 07:46:06 PM »
Yep - Broad came home with a wet sail but he was spudding it up badly for at least the first half of the year.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.