Author Topic: Changes for next week against the Pies?  (Read 5786 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Changes for next week against the Pies?
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2019, 09:56:42 PM »
You're no doctor....:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2019, 10:04:28 PM »
You're no doctor....:shh

That’s why I using my gut.... :shh
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2019, 10:05:03 PM »
:shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2019, 12:34:33 AM »
In the Mix - Round 2

Sarah Black
afl.com.au
27 March 2019

RICHMOND

Get them in: Brandon Ellis was a standout in his new midfield role, picking up a casual 40 disposals against Northern Blues in a VFL practice match, while draftee Jack Ross also impressed. Back flanker Oleg Markov was in hot form over pre-season and again played strongly in the VFL.

Under the pump: There weren't many passengers in Richmond's win over Carlton. Debutant Noah Balta had only five touches but will hold his spot, potentially moving down back to cover for Alex Rance.

Medical room: Rance had a right knee reconstruction on Tuesday and is expected to miss the year. His expected replacement Ryan Garthwaite played managed minutes in the VFL after returning from an Achilles complaint, and will most likely play VFL again. Jason Castagna (ankle) and Jacob Townsend (thigh) are in a similar situation.

Verdict:
With Garthwaite still not quite ready for an AFL return, Markov looks the most likely to come in for Rance. Despite 40 touches, Ellis is unlikely to force his way into the midfield. – Sarah Black

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-26/in-the-mix-whos-pushing-for-selection-in-round-two

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2019, 11:07:52 AM »
Bachar out

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2019, 01:58:49 PM »
It depends how he cools down I guess, my gut says he might be in doubt

My Gut needs a stethoscope
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2019, 02:03:54 PM »
Unleash the Stack Attack....:shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2019, 02:21:53 PM »
Hardwick said the Tigers were yet to determine the best way to replace the five-time All Australian.

However, possible inclusion Ryan Garthwaite will not face the Magpies and is likely to need one more week at VFL level before being declared fit after Achilles soreness, meaning the Tigers could use versatile tall Noah Balta, who made his debut last week, in defence.

Running half-back Oleg Markov could also come into the side and he trained with the main group on Wednesday at Punt Road, as did small forward Liam Baker.

Brandon Ellis, who picked up 40 disposals last week, appears a strong chance to replace Houli for the Thursday night MCG blockbuster.

Source: AFL website