Author Topic: AFL Draft 2019  (Read 63017 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: AFL Draft 2019
« Reply #465 on: December 07, 2019, 03:09:06 PM »
As I said had to be someone who knows YBB in IRL and knows his real name... probably a coterie member...they are known for their petty politics... :shh
:shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #466 on: December 07, 2019, 06:26:29 PM »

Man up whoever it was. Mods was it you??

NO  >:(

Pathetic to be even asked

You guys with your legal threats, i thought it was a fair question. Apologies if that offends but i standby my question

so who is coterie here? :shh :shh

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #467 on: December 07, 2019, 08:42:13 PM »
I’m not

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #468 on: December 07, 2019, 10:17:52 PM »
I wish i was coterie lol. It doesnt matter now. Doc has moved on and we are worse off for it as a forum because doc always had good info. I just hope he is still part of the coterie and wasnt kicked out.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #469 on: December 08, 2019, 03:55:06 AM »
It is a pathetic questioning of the mods' integrity to think it was us  ::). Why would we dob in our own forum to any outsider when we administer and moderate it?! :huh :huh3

1) For the record, no one from the Club contacted OER at the time or has since about this. All we know is from what YaBB last posted. So we know nothing more than what you guys do.

2) I'd doubt it was any OER member/regular who dobbed.

3) The forum is viewable by anyone. It's not restricted to just OER members. Guests can read what is posted.

4) It's a reminder that the Club does keep an eye on these Tiger forums.

5) While "legal threats" weren't an issue here, it does further illustrate why we do take any legal risk seriously. You never know who is viewing the forum.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #470 on: December 08, 2019, 12:42:07 PM »
Just a general question about the legals... has the club ever threatened legal action against OER or a forum member?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #471 on: December 08, 2019, 03:23:58 PM »
Just a general question about the legals... has the club ever threatened legal action against OER or a forum member?
No, thankfully.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #472 on: December 08, 2019, 03:29:51 PM »
Thats great because it would be Shameful if they had.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #473 on: December 09, 2019, 09:48:16 AM »

Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #474 on: December 09, 2019, 11:05:22 AM »
did Petrocelli ever finish his house?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #475 on: December 09, 2019, 02:14:01 PM »
I can almost hear Dennis Commetti making an obscure reference to the movie Vanishing Point during West Coast matches had he still been commentating...  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #476 on: December 09, 2019, 02:20:30 PM »
Can one of the coteries enlighten us as to the general morale of the group in light of this ?

taztiger? who else is a coterie...?
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #477 on: December 09, 2019, 02:39:30 PM »
Can one of the coteries enlighten us as to the general morale of the group in light of this ?

taztiger? who else is a coterie...?

Yet again you are making assumptions about posters; which I suggest that unless you have some sort of proof about a posters membership status you steer clear of categorising and by extension pot stirring and baiting  >:(

And just so you are clear: 

The Club only has 3 coteries now. Richmond Executive, Legends and Jack Club

3121 & Club XII are not coteries, they are "Premium Membership" categories

There is a massive difference.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #478 on: December 09, 2019, 05:31:07 PM »
But how would I know that, WP? You know I'm not part of that scene, therefore not privy to changes to the coterie membership setup.

I was going off the history of those who have said they were coterie/3121 etc in the past. I thought 3121 or whatever was a coterie group where they received some 'inside' information from time to time. It's still a far more elite package than what the rest of us pathetic general members are on.

No baiting or stirring, just genuinely curious as to the feel of the group about a good blokes membership being under review due to someone dobbing him in

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #479 on: December 09, 2019, 09:11:23 PM »
But how would I know that, WP? You know I'm not part of that scene, therefore not privy to changes to the coterie membership setup.

I was going off the history of those who have said they were coterie/3121 etc in the past. I thought 3121 or whatever was a coterie group where they received some 'inside' information from time to time. It's still a far more elite package than what the rest of us pathetic general members are on.

No baiting or stirring, just genuinely curious as to the feel of the group about a good blokes membership being under review due to someone dobbing him in

Read the membership website it clearly shows that 3121 and Cub XII are premium membership and not coteries

You seem to think these members get together on some sort of regular basis?

I was Inner Sanctum that was the coterie down from RE. When it changed to Club XI now Club XII it stopped being a coterie. The changes were significant

I am still in Club XII and outside of game day and the odd extra function we get I never see the majority of my fellow Club XII members.

On top of that Club XII have nothing to do with RE, 3121 or any other coterie group on match day. All functions outside of game day are all very separate
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)