Author Topic: Ballot info for Grand Final tickets  (Read 8262 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Ballot info for Grand Final tickets
« on: September 04, 2019, 04:51:04 AM »
Info from Club letter:

If we beat Brisbane then the Registration date is Thursday, September 12.

If we lose to Brisbane then the Registration date is Thursday, September 19

Priority One - Guaranteed       8am - 11am          IS, 3121, Premiership Circle, MRC, Y&B members

Priority Two - Ballot              12pm - 3pm           Platinum members

Priority Three - Ballot              4pm - 7pm          Gold members

To register for a Grand Final ticket you will need your membership barcode and any barcode number of members you wish to attend with. Members who wish to attend together must register in a group providing all membership barcode numbers in one transaction, using one credit card. A limit of (8 ) barcodes per transaction applies. Each member barcode will be charged a $5 non-refundable fee at time of registration to cover administration costs.

Members will be required to register for Grand Final tickets directly through Ticketek (by logging onto ticketek.com.au) or phone (by calling 1300 796 939). If you choose to register via the Ticketek website, please ensure you have a My Ticketek Account before registering. If you don't already have an account, we recommend logging onto ticketek.com.au and selecting  'My Ticketek' to create an account at least 24 hours prior to registration.

Members can log onto the Ticketek website or Richmond website from 9am (EST) Monday September 23 to see if they were successful or unsuccessful in the ballot by checking for their Ticketek Customer ID. Email notification will also be sent to successful and unsuccessful members by the Club on Monday September 23.

Tickets for successful members will be available for collection from all Victorian and selected interstate Ticketek outlets from 9am EST Tuesday September 24. Alternatively, Grand Final tickets can be collected from the Ticketek box office at the MCG (Gate 3B) on Grand Final Day.

2018 AFL Grand Final Ticket Prices

Adult ($)   Concession ($)
Category 1      422            359   
Category 2      412            350
Category 3      381            324
Category 4      350            298
Category 5      309            263
Category 6      258            219
Category 7      185            157
Restricted        155           132
View/Standing
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:56:50 AM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Ballot info for Grand Final tickets / Registration Day Thurs. Sept. 12
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 01:00:38 PM »
Important 2019 Grand Final ballot information

richmondfc.com.au
Sep 10, 2019

Eligible Richmond members have the opportunity to register in the Grand Final ticket ballot this Thursday, September 12, to purchase a ticket to this year’s Toyota AFL Grand Final, should Richmond qualify.

The only way to access a ticket via your membership is to register at your designated time via Ticketek. If you do not register according to the following instructions you will forfeit your entry into the Grand Final ticket ballot.

If you have a question or need to access your member barcode number or priority details, please contact the Richmond membership department on 1300 742 466. We expect phone lines to be busy this week, so please bear with us.

To register for a Grand Final ticket you will need your membership barcode number and any barcode number of members you wish to sit with. Members who wish to sit together must register in a group providing all membership barcode numbers in one transaction, using one credit card. A limit of eight (8 ) barcodes per transaction applies. Each member barcode will be charged a $5.00 non-refundable fee at time of registration to cover administration costs.

Registration times vary depending on the Priority group you are in:

Priority 1 – 8am – 11am AEST
    Priority 2 – 12pm – 3pm AEST
    Priority 3 – 4pm – 7pm AEST

Priority 1 (Guaranteed): 2019 Premiership Circle - Great Southern Stand, Ponsford, Olympic (excluding Premiership Circle Provisional members), Maurice Rioli Club (Provisional, Tier 2, Tier 1) 3121, Club XI, Richmond Executive, Legends, Jacks Club and Yellow & Black members.

Priority 2 (Ballot):
All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members

Priority 3 (Ballot):
All Gold 10-24 years consecutive members

If you do not fall into one of these priority groups, unfortunately you will not have access to purchasing a Grand Final ticket if Richmond participates.

Click here
for all the vital details on how to register that have been mailed out and emailed to members eligible for the ballot.

Click here
for a full list of frequently asked questions pertaining to the Grand Final ticketing ballot.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2019-09-10/important-2019-grand-final-ballot-information

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 01:12:33 PM »
22 years a member and still only priority 3!!   

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 10:03:33 PM »
Can somebody please explain what is ...

Maurice Rioli Club Provisional??? Tier 2??? Tier 1??? IS???

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 07:00:02 AM »

Sounds like there's been a change to that category that I'm not aware of.

I know we've lost some of the benefits we once had which sucks
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 09:29:54 AM »

Seriously torch, what does it matter?

If you are MRS member and been told you are priority one for registering what does it matter?

22 years a member and still only priority 3!!   

One of the many challenges with having 100k+ members and there only being 17k tickets for each competing club.

Don't think there is a fairer way the club can do it...

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 09:38:16 AM »
The years criteria should change. Gold at 10 years is too low. Gold should be 20 years to 30 years and Platinum should be 30 years plus.

As someone who is on the verge of platinum it would be bad for me but its not right that someone who has only just done 10 years gets similar rights to someone who had been a consrcutive member for much longer.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 10:05:31 AM »
Unfortunately, it’s always going to be the more you pay, the more you get. Each year the club resets. It needs more money to run. What happened last year doesn’t count. That’s reality. The club has to balance long term commitment to large cash input and if people don’t get much return for their higher level membership, why would they bother forking out the cash?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 10:17:21 AM »
The years criteria should change. Gold at 10 years is too low. Gold should be 20 years to 30 years and Platinum should be 30 years plus.

As someone who is on the verge of platinum it would be bad for me but its not right that someone who has only just done 10 years gets similar rights to someone who had been a consrcutive member for much longer.
10 years is a long time. I've been a member since I could walk, only just ticked over to platinum this season. Is it fair that someone who has literally been a member their entire life misses out on a GF because they literally arn't old enough?

Think it's fine, personally. I still got a standing room ticket in '17 with my gold membership. They can never take that away from me  :)

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 11:56:08 AM »
If anyone gets a spare ticket via the ballot and can't go can I be the first to get access.
Yeah, I'm not proud, just want to go once in my lifetime. 

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 01:51:58 PM »

Sounds like there's been a change to that category that I'm not aware of.

I know we've lost some of the benefits we once had which sucks

Thank you mate! Wonder what it is.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 06:03:47 PM »

So you want to suddenly change something that's been in place for over 20 years? Why? Becasue the club has 100k+ members and is trying to manage something that's beyond their control.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 06:09:35 PM »

So you want to suddenly change something that's been in place for over 20 years? Why? Becasue the club has 100k+ members and is trying to manage something that's beyond their control.

i agree with ramps on this one? Its actually a fairer thing to do IMO

i wont ever cancel my afl membership for fear of missing out on my club ballot, which i suspect i will even at 17 years service.

anyway good luck to all.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 07:52:32 PM »

10 years is too low for gold. Thats all. It should be hard to get gold or platinum. What ive advocated is
to my personal detriment but the club should reward the diehards who were there 20 years when we were crap and only had like 20,000 members.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 10:13:59 PM »
Does anyone ( honestly) have an idea how many gold members we have?

Genuine question, I was just wondering.