Author Topic: How did we rate this trade period?  (Read 2448 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: How did we rate this trade period?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2019, 02:07:55 PM »
I enjoyed this trade period immensely, watching the other teams desperately scrabbling around whilst we are sitting back with our draft picks knowing we are the superior club is gold.

It feels so good to be king.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2019, 11:04:29 AM »
I enjoyed this trade period immensely, watching the other teams desperately scrabbling around whilst we are sitting back with our draft picks knowing we are the superior club is gold.

^^^^^ this  :rollin

The best part was watching the scum think they were premiership bound only to watch sos stuff up the papley trade

Now I hope butler and ratten kill it next year as that will be icing on the cake

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2019, 12:30:33 PM »
A year ago didn’t everyone give us a C rating because we only did one trade with the Tom lynch deal? Like Geelong got an A for the Dahlhaus and Rohan trades and I think port got an A for bringing in Burton but for some reason everyone felt Lynch coming into Richmond was just average

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 02:09:37 PM »
RICHMOND

Fond farewell to flag Tigers

I didn't think that the Tigers needed to boost their stocks. We have a lot of good players that just won us the flag, and we have a few more injured ones to come back. It was sad to see Ellis and Butler leave, but I couldn't see them getting too many games in our team next year.
- Ryan Farrar, Melbourne VIC

It's all business at Punt Rd

Made room for others to progress. Unselfishly allowed good players to seek senior opportunities elsewhere. Not letting the grass grow beneath their feet. Professional.
- John McKenna, Yarraville VIC

AFL.com.au's rating:
5/10
Fans' rating: 6.3/10

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-10-20/your-2019-trade-verdicts-every-club-rated-best-fan-comments