Author Topic: Next week - Tiges vs Lions  (Read 9400 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Next week - Tiges vs Lions
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2006, 03:36:00 PM »
For those ignorant, like myself, or those interested, the footy the kids receive is specially made with the message "thank you for playing your part in another Tiger victory!".  Joel signed it "v Bris Rd 4 - you beauty!".

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2006, 05:54:58 PM »
For those ignorant, like myself, or those interested, the footy the kids receive is specially made with the message "thank you for playing your part in another Tiger victory!".  Joel signed it "v Bris Rd 4 - you beauty!".

It was terrific they handed out footys away interstate and thanked the many Tigers supporters in Queensland who made it to the game. Hopefully we got some converts along the way too.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »
Actually, had a multi bet on all the games this week in one bet.
For every game, had one team +39.5 for each game.
Doubt there's gonna be any blowouts this week and it paid over $5.00
Get on lol
I don't like to brag, but ....  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2006, 06:38:09 PM »
Get on lol

Does that mean you're shouting all of OER?!  ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2006, 07:11:54 PM »
Get on lol

Does that mean you're shouting all of OER?!  ;D.
No, it means i go my money back on all the other stupid bets i made lol

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2006, 10:46:37 PM »

It was terrific they handed out footys away interstate and thanked the many Tigers supporters in Queensland who made it to the game. Hopefully we got some converts along the way too.

The Qld Tiger supporters are a great bunch of people and they put on a top pre-match function which held everyone's attention for the 2 -1/2 hrs it ran for.

The post game party was made even better by the win.

Foley, Joel Bowden and Rainsy were there with CEO Wright
and they all spoke well (when you could hear them over the din) JB was awarded the perpetual shield for the most courageous player on the night.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2006, 07:26:06 PM »
It was my first interstate trip too, Bull.I had an absolute ball.I just got back yesterday after being up there since easter with my 2 daughters doing the theme park thing.
I stayed with a friend and was advised to catch a free bus in from Carindale which dropped us about 100metres from gate 2. We had great seats on the wing and i was very surprised as was my brisbane friend in regards to the amount of support we had.The atmosphere was terriffic in the third when we piled on those goals.I was very close to Richos dive in front of voss which really set the crowd alight.
Unfortunately i was too busy celebrating at the end to get my daughter draped in richmond colours down to the fence in time to get a football from deledio i think it was but the kid next to me on the bus home let me have a look at his which was signed by Andrew Raines.
Defnitely not a hostile crowd up there unlike the stories i have heard about supporters going to adelaide.Vey laid back atmosphere similar to the whole relaxed culture up there overall.
I would have had agreat time even if the tiges didnt win but it will defnitely be agame which i will treasure for ever.Even got a few photos after the game proudly displaying my scarf on the boundary line. :cheers