Author Topic: Next week - Tiges vs Lions  (Read 9479 times)

Moi

Re: Next week - Tiges vs Lions
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2006, 11:04:45 PM »
If the Dees lose tomorrow, we're off the bottom  :thumbsup
You'll be able to have some fun with that Fish  ;)

Moi

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2006, 11:07:33 PM »
For someone i thought was pretty quiet, i would luv to see how many he racks up if he's playing well.

Lids:  18 possessions, 9 marks and even a couple of hit outs.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tiges vs Lions Stats
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2006, 11:12:10 PM »
Team Stats  

Kicks 210 - 188
Handballs  119 - 95
Marks 107 - 98
Tackles 43 - 69
Hitouts 27 - 30
Frees 18 - 14

Individual Stats

Player          K H D M HO T FF FA G B
G.Tivendale  17  8 25 4 0 3 1 0 0 2
M.Coughlan  14 10 24 4 0 1 2 1 0 0
T.Simmonds 17  6 23 10 12 3 0 2 1 1
J.Bowden     13  7 20 5 0 2 0 0 0 0
S.Tuck         9 10 19 1 3 5 0 3 1 0
B.Deledio     11  7 18 9 2 1 0 1 0 1
K.Johnson    8 10 18 3 0 1 2 1 1 0
N.Foley      10  7 17 2 0 4 2 0 0 0
A.Kellaway  12  5 17 9 0 3 2 1 0 0
A.Raines      9  8 17 1 0 1 0 2 0 0
R.Hall         11 5 16 7 0 1 1 0 0 0
B.Hartigan    8 8 16 6 0 2 0 0 0 0
Richo         11 5 16 9 1 1 1 0 4 1
C.Hyde        9 6 15 6 0 2 1 1 0 1
C.Newman   9 2 11 2 0 2 1 1 0 0
G.Stafford    8 3 11 6 3 1 0 0 3 0
R.Tambling   8 2 10 3 0 1 4 0 1 1
P.Bowden     7 2  9 7 0 2 0 0 1 0
K.Pettifer      8 1  9 6 0 2 0 0 1 2
D.Jackson     3 4  7 3 0 1 0 0 1 1
D.Rodan       6 0  6 2 0 4 1 0 0 0
A.Pattison     2 3  5 2 6 0 0 1 0 0

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2006, 11:38:39 PM »
Oh I'm so glad we won.  Actually it was Mini-me who got the ball signed by Joel.  Didn't the last quarter just go on forever?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2006, 11:41:50 PM »
For someone i thought was pretty quiet, i would luv to see how many he racks up if he's playing well.

Lids:  18 possessions, 9 marks and even a couple of hit outs.

He hasn't done as much flashy stuff that everyone expects from him which is why people think he's been quiet despite his stats being up on 2005. We have the inside guys Cogs, Tuck and tonight Foley but we need blokes who can break the game open and have the speed to win the ball in open space which is what Lids did tonight. It was a good game from him especially in the third quarter.

The only negative I had of him tonight was I thought his disposal was a touch off at times. He also should have gone all the way for goal in the last after that fantastic run. Ended up being a nothing kick. We would have had two goals of the week in 4 rounds.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Bulluss

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2006, 12:19:05 AM »
Well the Tigers have given me a holiday to remember!!!

It certainly wasnt the best game of footy, but atleast we had a fair crack all night and held off their last attempt at trying to grab the game. Was impressed with the run most players showed tonight, although i still think most of our players need to run harder to link up as we run and carry the footy.

Had great seats on the wing, got great transport to the ground via the bus (thanks Julz for the advice  :thumbsup) Got to catch up and say hello to Julz and also met Mopsy which was great also.

Being my first interstate trip, i found the Gabba to be very weird. Great venue, but no attmosphere. Most of their crowd dont have a clue about the game and are just on the wagon. It was great to stick it up the Brisbane supportes who were sitting around me.

My voice is pretty much shot after tonight, been out for two weeks ;D and am not match fit. Hopefully i will be better for the run and i am looking forward to returning to melbourne and heading to the G next Friday night.

:gotigers

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2006, 09:44:13 AM »
Yes my throat is sore too and I went to the game with a strained hip-flexor!  I'm always impressed by the number of tiger supporters there.

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2006, 10:08:52 AM »
Watching on telly, it was good to see so many Richmond supporters there.

You would be proud of Richo and Simmonds' efforts Julz.  Richo was sensational in that 3rd quarter.  His effort against Vossy turned the game I thought.
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2006, 10:10:15 AM »
If the Dees lose tomorrow, we're off the bottom  :thumbsup
You'll be able to have some fun with that Fish  ;)
Still won't be going for the ducks. :-\
I'm practicing now ready for the game on telly. Kick it thar to Neeeta. Jolly good show oooooooz. Go the deees.   :chuck
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2006, 01:43:02 PM »
Watching on telly, it was good to see so many Richmond supporters there.

You would be proud of Richo and Simmonds' efforts Julz.  Richo was sensational in that 3rd quarter.  His effort against Vossy turned the game I thought.

I agree TS, Richo had an absolute cracker! He played well all over the ground and plenty of one percenters like the Voss challenge. Simmo also had a great game and I thought Joel did really well on Brown in fact I was very happy with our makeshift backline except for the odd bunching up here and there. If Petts can control his frustration he will also be very good for us this year. LMAO @ master niggler and all round Mr Happy Chris Johnson kicking out of bounds to Neville nobody and Akkers 50m penalty brain explosion!! :rollin Two of the highlights of the game for me after having to endure years of cockiness from those two! :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »
LMAO @ master niggler and all round Mr Happy Chris Johnson kicking out of bounds to Neville nobody and Akkers 50m penalty brain explosion!! :rollin Two of the highlights of the game for me after having to endure years of cockiness from those two! :thumbsup

LOL tiga @ Mr Happy  :rollin. How that fresh air swing at Pettifer. What an idiot  :lol.

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
I agree TS, Richo had an absolute cracker! He played well all over the ground and plenty of one percenters like the Voss challenge. Simmo also had a great game and I thought Joel did really well on Brown in fact I was very happy with our makeshift backline except for the odd bunching up here and there. If Petts can control his frustration he will also be very good for us this year. LMAO @ master niggler and all round Mr Happy Chris Johnson kicking out of bounds to Neville nobody and Akkers 50m penalty brain explosion!! :rollin Two of the highlights of the game for me after having to endure years of cockiness from those two! :thumbsup

Might’ve been a bit over the top for me to say that piece of play turned the game, but from that point the game seemed to turn our way, anyway.

No doubting that Richo’s efforts in that third quarter had a major impact on the result.

Re Pettifer, he needs to start developing some consistency in his game.  Maybe that’s partly due to him being easily distracted by everything going on around him, rather than focusing on his role.  Makes such a difference to the way he plays when he stays involved in the game.
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2006, 09:28:23 PM »
The Gabba is a weird place and the supporters - let's see they cheer points, they cheer out on the full, as long the ball goes somewhere near the Lions goals the cheer like they've scored a goal :help

Sensational effort by the tigers and I reckon Richo did turn the game because when we needed someone to step up and take the game on Richo did it, when we needed a clutch goal in the last quarter Richo did it but the thing that people mightn't have seem was his workrate in keeping the ball inside the F50 - never let it be said that he doesn't chase or make a contest.

:gotigers

And too the bozzo who on my red-eye flight last week told me that the tigers would never go anywhere and achieve anything while we have one Matthew Richardson playing for us - you sir are a FOOL
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2006, 10:02:21 PM »
And too the bozzo who on my red-eye flight last week told me that the tigers would never go anywhere and achieve anything while we have one Matthew Richardson playing for us - you sir are a FOOL

Yeah up yours Mike Sheahan  ;D :rollin

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2006, 01:19:41 PM »
Yeah up yours Mike Sheahan  ;D :rollin

:rollin :rollin

Could have been his brother  ;D  :ROTFL
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)