Author Topic: Matty White [merged]  (Read 78025 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Matty White [merged]
« Reply #420 on: October 02, 2013, 10:47:55 AM »
White only played good when he came on as a sub and played for 30 minutes. Whenever he had to play full games he always reverted back to how its always been. Very average. The issue of hamstrings is also important and his injury late in the season had to be taken into account.

Really? Would think in 2013 the games in the where he actually played the enitre game he was very good. Was our best player against the Eagles, got us in the game and kept us there until our "good" players joined in. Yes he had some "ok" ones but he wasn't alone. But he was above average a fair bit

As for the hamstring, suggest you ask the club why they played him in the GWS game when he had a niggle and then against the Bombers in a meaningless game when the focus (as so many on here suggested) should have being making sure he was right for the finals

Given opportunities this year he showed his benefits to the team

Wish him all the best

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #421 on: October 02, 2013, 10:48:16 AM »
Chaplin will point at some else to man up while this is all happening.

Them loap towards the contest and fail to impact it

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2013, 11:52:00 AM »
If I'm watching a RFC vs Port match in 2014

and I see White break the lines and burn off a Tiger and kicks it laces out to Jay Schulz whom then coverts, I may cry

They all do it, seen Cotchin do the same thing a few times

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #423 on: October 02, 2013, 04:58:18 PM »
Had a real habit of playing well in the west eg against both Freo and West Coast this year. Showed real consistency and spirit this year no matter what situation eg game against North.

the claw

« Reply #424 on: October 02, 2013, 08:51:45 PM »
Quote from: al l
[/quote

Can you address this in a concise, logical manner?

hmm concise and logical

the only logical conclusion i can come to is there is only one moron on this site his name starts with a and ends in l.  i know your bright enough to work that one out.

hmm concise  two words sums you up f%%$$%%k wit. i know you can decipher that youve obviously been called it plenty of times.

and mods the abuse is tit for tat whats good for the goose is good for the gander..i  dont like to go down that path but some people deserve it. if im sanctioned just remember it takes two to tango. im not putting up with poo from a peeant like al.
ok, all that aside, can you address the point in a concise and logical manner rather than twisting it into something i am not saying?

ffs just pee off will ya.  you dont deserve a civil answer. go and get your jollys nit picking some other poor sod.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2013, 07:55:31 AM »
I'll take that as a no then?

why is it you feel that your statements, made with such conviction, cannot be held up to question?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2013, 08:41:11 AM »

why is it you feel that your statements, made with such conviction, cannot be held up to question?

Al, time to give this a rest.

There is nothing to be gained.

:cheers

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2013, 09:07:26 AM »

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2013, 09:33:08 AM »
Quote from: al l
[/quote

Can you address this in a concise, logical manner?

hmm concise and logical

the only logical conclusion i can come to is there is only one moron on this site his name starts with a and ends in l.  i know your bright enough to work that one out.

hmm concise  two words sums you up f%%$$%%k wit. i know you can decipher that youve obviously been called it plenty of times.

and mods the abuse is tit for tat whats good for the goose is good for the gander..i  dont like to go down that path but some people deserve it. if im sanctioned just remember it takes two to tango. im not putting up with poo from a peeant like al.
ok, all that aside, can you address the point in a concise and logical manner rather than twisting it into something i am not saying?

ffs just pee off will ya.  you dont deserve a civil answer. go and get your jollys nit picking some other poor sod.

It's just al's MO, he doesn't know any better, he is up on the pedestal, high and mighty!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2013, 10:24:03 AM »
Al is a good poster  who challenges peoples opinions and when that happens we sometimes dont like it.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »
Al is a good poster  who challenges peoples opinions and when that happens we sometimes dont like it.

Non stop, its becoming a bore and too self righteous!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2013, 11:28:40 AM »

A little like 90% of your posts ::)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »

A little like 90% of your posts ::)

And 95% of yours!!!!

"Rucks:

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2013, 11:38:41 AM »
The truth is that Matty just wanted a 2 year deal. He would have accepted less money.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2013, 11:48:21 AM »
In defense of al, there is nothing more annoying that asking someone a question and they go off only a completely irrelevant tangent. FFS we get enough of this from our politicians