Author Topic: Daniel Jackson [merged]  (Read 45858 times)

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Daniel Jackson [merged]
« Reply #690 on: May 05, 2013, 02:32:54 PM »
Jackson needs to be dropped. The hard decisions need to be made if we are to progress. Need to make a statement if you don't perform you will be dropped and if after being dropped you don't improve delisted.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #691 on: May 05, 2013, 06:06:16 PM »
Sometimes you see on Jacksons face he was going to muck up royal a good 3-4 seconds before he did.

One time especially reasonably early in the game when we had put together 20 odd kicks trying to build out of defense... and then it was Jackos turn...

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #692 on: May 05, 2013, 06:16:39 PM »
oppositions coaches instructions to the players;

just keep pressuring the bloke with the ball. eventually it will go to jackson.............
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Gigantor

« Reply #693 on: May 05, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »
Al you forgot to add.......eventually it will go to Jackson and then straight back to us

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #694 on: May 05, 2013, 10:20:25 PM »
In my time only 3 players have staggered me at the lengthy amount of games the club has been willing to give them.

1. Andrew Raines
2. Luke McGuane
3. Daniel Jackson

Luke has been really surprising up forward but would any other club trade for him or even pick him up via free agency? Probably not.

Raines was more painful than Jackson, couldn't watch when Raines had the ball apart from his first year.

In fact Jackson is worse, Jackson is a nice smart guy that is willing to try hard to be at the level he is playing, so good on him. But the simple fact is that he is not of standard and shouldn't be on an AFL list. Its too obvious to the opposition that under pressure Jackson will hit 1 in 10 targets. Is a liability on field.

Drop him.
Go Tigers!

tony_montana

« Reply #695 on: May 05, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »
Is our best player so far this season  :shh

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #696 on: May 09, 2013, 10:14:00 AM »
Demetriou on SEN this morning said Jacko had the potential to be a future AFL CEO.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #697 on: May 09, 2013, 10:17:43 AM »
Demetriou on SEN this morning said Jacko had the potential to be a future AFL CEO.

Future as in starting Monday the 13th May 2013?  :rollin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

dwaino

« Reply #698 on: May 09, 2013, 10:18:10 AM »
All makes sense now. Giving him games to bank the browny points for in the future  :shh

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #699 on: May 09, 2013, 03:09:07 PM »
All makes sense now. Giving him games to bank the browny points for in the future  :shh

Yessss. Vickerys meant to be smart yeah, we now have the future umpires boss too  :clapping

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #700 on: May 10, 2013, 08:15:19 AM »

.... we now have the future umpires boss too  :clapping

We already have that and it ain't doin' us to much good!    :'(

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #701 on: May 11, 2013, 05:45:15 AM »
In my time only 3 players have staggered me at the lengthy amount of games the club has been willing to give them.

1. Andrew Raines
2. Luke McGuane
3. Daniel Jackson

Luke has been really surprising up forward but would any other club trade for him or even pick him up via free agency? Probably not.

Raines was more painful than Jackson, couldn't watch when Raines had the ball apart from his first year.

In fact Jackson is worse, Jackson is a nice smart guy that is willing to try hard to be at the level he is playing, so good on him. But the simple fact is that he is not of standard and shouldn't be on an AFL list. Its too obvious to the opposition that under pressure Jackson will hit 1 in 10 targets. Is a liability on field.

Drop him.
Yep after a whole 10 years on our list we are still persisting with Jacko  :-\. WYSIWYG after that long so he's not going to improve any further at his age. He's one of Dimma's favourites given he does try hard but Dimma still needs to learn that senior players like Jacko and McGuane who are triers at best won't get you to the top.   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #702 on: May 20, 2013, 12:50:40 PM »
Richmond FC twitter:

VIDEO: 23 disposals and 8 marks yesterday, we spoke to @DanJackson23 after the game ...

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-05-20/round-8-jackson-in-the-rooms-post-match

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #703 on: May 27, 2013, 01:40:38 PM »
Jackson did very well today in his debut. Seemed very comfortable at this level, is a good size and most of all had good skills and a footy brain that many of his more experienced and old teammates lacked. I liked how he switched the play back into the centre which set up a goal for us in the last quarter instead of just predictably bombing it down the line to a contest as we did all day.

Well done today Daniel :).

:whistle

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #704 on: May 27, 2013, 01:48:44 PM »
Jackson did very well today in his debut. Seemed very comfortable at this level, is a good size and most of all had good skills and a footy brain that many of his more experienced and old teammates lacked. I liked how he switched the play back into the centre which set up a goal for us in the last quarter instead of just predictably bombing it down the line to a contest as we did all day.

Well done today Daniel :).

:whistle
Joins a long list of players who's debut was their best game of AFL  :rollin