Author Topic: David Rodan  (Read 13228 times)

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
Re: David Rodan
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 01:11:44 PM »
I hope he keeps it up...he is in my supercoach team and kicking butts pointswise! :thumbsup

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »
i am a fun of rodan's ...

but wait untill port start losing and you wont see him there !

Online julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 04:50:11 PM »
You're a what?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Rodan has a dig at RFC
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:22 AM »
Rodan gave a backhander at Richmond's environment in the press today....

"I was definitely excited before coming over here to a real winning environment the motto is 'we exist to win premierships', so it's something good to come in with.

"In the past I haven't won too many games, so looking forward to winning plenty of games over here and maybe even a premiership."

Rodan will follow this week's meeting against Melbourne at the MCG with a Tigers reunion, but he said there would be few ill-feelings given that his delisting has worked out better than he might have imagined at the time.

"They had to do what they had to do," he said.

http://news.realfooty.com.au/rodan-reveals-arduous-afl-preseason/20072902-aoa.html

Rodan said his surprise delisting by Richmond had scared him and left him thinking his AFL career could be over.

"It definitely woke me up and made me put my head down and bum up," he said.

He said he harboured no bitterness towards the Tigers, but added: "It's a game I'm definitely looking forward to".

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,21662304%255E19742,00.html

letsgetiton!

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 06:38:29 AM »
lets hope we crush the turd in 2 weeks, and flush him down the s bend

Bulluss

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 08:48:41 AM »
I tell you what X, there isnt a better type of person you would want at your footy club than D.Rodan.

He is a fantastic person and it seems that he also has a little bit of ability, shame it didnt shine at Tigerland.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact he was always playing with a gun to his head.

Good luck D-Rod.

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 11:31:54 PM »
I tell you what X, there isnt a better type of person you would want at your footy club than D.Rodan.

He is a fantastic person and it seems that he also has a little bit of ability, shame it didnt shine at Tigerland.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact he was always playing with a gun to his head.

Good luck D-Rod.

I was beginning to think it was just me Bull, but obviously I’m not the only one who thinks that certain players need to perform or else.

Not sure how any player could be expected to gain confidence this way, and not feel isolated in the process.

How is that coaching? :banghead :banghead
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Life goes on

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2007, 07:34:45 AM »

Good luck D-Rod.

Very true.

Moi

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2007, 08:22:50 AM »
Read David's comment:  "It definitely made me put my head down and bum up" I think says more about him than Richmond.

Bull, what has nice got to do with getting a game?

Life goes on

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2007, 08:28:05 AM »
Fact of the matter is that David Rodan career is blossoming under a extremely good coach.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »
Jackstar - I'm so sick of your continual bitterness, and your continual bias against Wallace. It permeates every single post you write.You have lost all objectivity and now whine on and on and on and on......................very tiresome.
For goodness sake, give it a rest.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:11 AM »
the season is young, and whetehr rod makes it or not i dont care, he is no longer a tiger so stuff him

by the way, gun to ur head or not, whether it id rod , krak, tiv, petts , every player should be able to cope with pressure in this game, if u cant , u wont win a premiership

by teh way, rod as moi pointed out said, him being dropped was a wake up call and make him put his head down and bum up.

to me that says he admitted he was lazy at tigerland and being dunmped was his wake up call.

i ask this, why didnt he put his bum up and head down, its not like terry initally put a trigger to his head, when terry first arrived , rod was a fav of his and had huge work ethic, rod has himself to blame and no one else.

my money is as soon as he feels comfortable at the power, he will drop form and return to his old habits

Moi

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »
The thing about this sudden luv for David is comical seeing no-one objected when he left lol
I really wish him well, but I'm not crying that he's doing well over there.

Good luck, David!

letsgetiton!

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »
The thing about this sudden luv for David is comical seeing no-one objected when he left lol
I really wish him well, but I'm not crying that he's doing well over there.

Good luck, David!

yep so true

and lets see where rodan is when port go through a form slump, starting next week! :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2007, 12:02:54 PM »
Jackstar - I'm so sick of your continual bitterness, and your continual bias against Wallace. It permeates every single post you write.You have lost all objectivity and now whine on and on and on and on......................very tiresome.
For goodness sake, give it a rest.
Getting to be a bit of a yawn ain't it lol  :sleep