Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 266345 times)

Ramps

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »
If we finish last this season, Greg Miller needs to get a fully fledged superstar via the psd. Im not talking Judd coz I dont think Judd will leave, but Miller needs to deliver a very big name to Punt Road for free via the PSD or he should be sacked.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 10:27:40 AM »
And what if there isn't a superstar in the wings?  He can't magic something out of thin air.  Or do you know something everyone else doesn't?

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »
He needs to find one...dont care how...dont care how hard it is....he finds one or he should go!

Life goes on

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 10:41:34 AM »
Should go anyway.
Hammerheads are playing again in 2008.
Fielding a team in an under 12 comp somewhere.
 ::)

Ramps

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2007, 10:57:57 AM »
There also needs now to be serious consideration to his status as a board member. If hes working at the club as the Director of Football where he has to answer to Steve Wright as the CEO he cant sit on a board where the board has to make a decision/s on the performance of Steve Wright. Up till now its been allowed to go through mainly because of the Wallace honeymoon period and the fact that the supporters still believed we are on the right track. But right now, I sense the supporters are losing hope, the honeymoon period for Wallace has ended, and imho an employee who answers to someone at an organisation cannot then sit on that organisations board. Not now, not when the club could be 0-11 in 7 weeks. Just my opinion- dont know if anyone else agrees.

Life goes on

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2007, 11:04:32 AM »
There also needs now to be serious consideration to his status as a board member. If hes working at the club as the Director of Football where he has to answer to Steve Wright as the CEO he cant sit on a board where the board has to make a decision/s on the performance of Steve Wright. Up till now its been allowed to go through mainly because of the Wallace honeymoon period and the fact that the supporters still believed we are on the right track. But right now, I sense the supporters are losing hope, the honeymoon period for Wallace has ended, and imho an employee who answers to someone at an organisation cannot then sit on that organisations board. Not now, not when the club could be 0-11 in 7 weeks. Just my opinion- dont know if anyone else agrees.

Totally agree!

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2007, 11:34:58 AM »

Totally agree!

you are loving this jack

keep your pants on

Life goes on

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2007, 11:40:23 AM »
Not loving anything.
Īts very sad whats happening at present.You might think its funny but nobody will be laughing when then The Tiges a win less after 11 rounds, will they!
And they will be win less if things dont change.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »
Ramps has hit the nail on the head.
Its quite farcical when you think about it and its one of the reasons which made me so incredibly angry about Millers pathetic performance on tv last monday.
He had the gall to sit there and assure us that our off field structure was the best its ever been but according to some information i came across from an excellent source this weekend  i can assure everyone on this forum that there is some worrying instability taking place behind the scenes and dont be surprised if there are moves afoot to deal with this situation.
We have every reason to be concerned....

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 11:09:11 PM »
Its quite farcical when you think about it and its one of the reasons which made me so incredibly angry about Millers pathetic performance on tv last monday.
He had the gall to sit there and assure us that our off field structure was the best its ever been but according to some information i came across from an excellent source this weekend  i can assure everyone on this forum that there is some worrying instability taking place behind the scenes and dont be surprised if there are moves afoot to deal with this situation.
If that's true then that instability should be publicly exposed and dealt with. The last thing we need if off-field trouble. It didn't solve anything in the past 25 years and won't again.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 04:11:37 AM »
My view on this is simply that the situation cant go on. On the one hand youve got a CEO who has turned the joint around financially and we're all happy with him and he has to answer to one of his employees whose a member of the board. Its not on I reckon! Greg Miller should resign as a member of the board and just do his job and get us some players at the end of the year.

Life goes on

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »

The above is 100% correct!

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 09:49:06 PM »
I reall

The above is 100% correct!
I had a follow up today to back this info up but from a current player from another club who is in the news regarding a certain career threatening injury and even he is aware of the unsettling situation at richmond which has also filtered through to the senior playing group.
Its a matter of time before this all hits the media.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 10:57:14 PM »
* Caro said the loss has damaged the Richmond brand.

* Caro says there's no media hysteria. Media measured in response and rightly asking questions just as fans are.

* Caro says the club admits Terry put up the white flag before the season with his presentation. Terry told by board and players to concentrate more on coaching at the end of last year.

* Gaspar dismissal - botched. Caro doesn't believe there was a player rebellion. Lyon said the players should be sacked if there was.

* Caro says it must be asked why didn't new era start in 2005. Lyon saying he was right about the difference b/w Hawthorn and us even if we didn't like it. The put up a graph of our ladder positions under Wallace and Hutchy said nothing much has improved.

* Lyon would play the same team this week saying you can't let these guys off the hook. Carey would drop half the side lol.

* Carey said callers are soft on Terry. He hasn't got the best out of the players at this stage.

* Despite the white flag presentation, Caro reckons Terry is the right man for the job   :-*  ;D

* Replayed clip of Kingsley before the game calling Caro a frustrated 60-year old woman. Caro responsed by saying this is an AFL show so we don't talk about VFL players.

* Lyon says callers seem to blame Spud and the past administration (well done IDGAF aka Sam from Croydon  :rollin)

* Spud said the recruiting was backed by the club. Admits 2001 draft put the club back 2 years. He said he admitted that but Plough, Miller needs to look forward and not back on the past.

* March said we are reviewing recruiting (already in the process before Sunday). Miller may or may not be part of that (Caro said Miller's influcence has been curbed). March also said Terry is an outstanding coach and has a great rapport with the playing group. Terry came with a plan and has been completely true to that plan. If he wavers from that plan then we will have an issue but he hasn't.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Bulluss

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 11:06:19 PM »
I think from watching the stuff on Richmond tonight that there are going to be some big changes made this week at Richmond.

I think Miller will be made to step down from the board and hopefully we have found someone who will be able to deliver us the best talent from the draft.

Stayed tuned  :shh