Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 266484 times)

Moi

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 11:07:13 PM »
Nice softly, softly approach with Daniher.  
Why doesn't Garry get stuck into his own club?
As I said before we are providing a nice diversion.

Offline harry bosch

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »

Miller may or may not be part of that (Caro said Miller's influcence has been curbed).

Well thats pleasing , even if he stays on hopefully it will be left to Francis  to run the show...

letsgetiton!

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 11:32:35 PM »
i read 2 things b/w the lines

1/ miller will have many roles dropped, and with any luck just about let go

2/ terry wallace has been put on notice and told to be a 100% coach or he is gone.  march said he must stay to his plan and not deviate, as soon as he does deviate bye bye terry

fingers crossed by yrs end at least miler will be gone

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 12:27:59 AM »
Too right Moi. Funny how Lyon's beloved Dees are winless too yet he never talks about their recruiting, gameplan or wants to know what player X said to player Y  ::). Melbourne were aiming for the top 4 this year yet languish equal last and winless. I would have thought that would be a bigger story but of course no one would watch. Only Richmond generates the ratings good and bad. Lyon admitted that on MMM a week or so ago. 

I think from watching the stuff on Richmond tonight that there are going to be some big changes made this week at Richmond.

I think Miller will be made to step down from the board and hopefully we have found someone who will be able to deliver us the best talent from the draft.

Stayed tuned  :shh

Any name(s) bantered about Bully? Any big name likely to be poached from another club?
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 04:29:52 AM »
When March was interviewed last night for Footy Classified he also guaranteed Wallace's future:

"I can categorically tell you he will be coaching our side for the next two years," the president said.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/common/story_page/0,8033,21689767%255E20322,00.html

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 04:57:53 AM »
Too right Moi. Funny how Lyon's beloved Dees are winless too yet he never talks about their recruiting, gameplan or wants to know what player X said to player Y  ::). Melbourne were aiming for the top 4 this year yet languish equal last and winless. I would have thought that would be a bigger story but of course no one would watch. Only Richmond generates the ratings good and bad. Lyon admitted that on MMM a week or so ago. 

I think from watching the stuff on Richmond tonight that there are going to be some big changes made this week at Richmond.

I think Miller will be made to step down from the board and hopefully we have found someone who will be able to deliver us the best talent from the draft.

Stayed tuned  :shh

Any name(s) bantered about Bully? Any big name likely to be poached from another club?

I believe melbourne want to end somewhere near the bottom because there is a very good chance that they will pick up judd if they do. This may sound ludicrous and may very well be that, but gee Lyon loves Judd doesn't he and we all know that Judd was a Dees supporter, and we all know the trouble at the West Coast don't we. Might be far fetched but might be equally right on the money too.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 05:07:50 AM »

2/ terry wallace has been put on notice and told to be a 100% coach or he is gone.  march said he must stay to his plan and not deviate, as soon as he does deviate bye bye terry

Miller has actually had quite a stabalising effect on our club, letting him go would be disastrous and a very big mistake.

Terry Wallace has not been put on notice for anything. Your stament there in step 2 X is completely misleading.
March is very happy with Wallace, it's Miller that is attracting a bit of ire.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Life goes on

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 06:28:49 AM »
Caro reckons that Terry right man for job :lol
I would say that if he bought me a coffee every week.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »

Miller has actually had quite a stabalising effect on our club, letting him go would be disastrous and a very big mistake.

Terry Wallace has not been put on notice for anything. Your stament there in step 2 X is completely misleading.
March is very happy with Wallace, it's Miller that is attracting a bit of ire.

i never said terry has been put on notice, i just said thats how i read it and im right.  march said as long as terry sticks to rthe plan he presented to the board his job his safe, to that says as soon as he deviates from his plans he is out!

and u may think miler has been stabilising the club well your wrong!!  look where we are, in teh same damn poo place we have been for 27 yrs, dont tell me he has stabilised the joint cos we are in a crisis and he is hiding it all!

miller is a joke and  i think  march knows it, march is may be a clown, but he seems a stronger clown than casey was who gave miller so much power! mistake

Tigermonk

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »
has everyone noticed that the media are all saying one thing
that the Tigers went out and refused to play
was it a stand against the club
l think it was
the game against a side like West Coast had everyone talking how much we improved but were not quite able to take the points the eagle players said we were improving & give them a scare
l thought after 5 ok efforts they had a huge chance to defeat Geelong
l think they tanked it big time & l watch the replay & somethings & decisions just dont add up
l thought also that Tivendale had been playing better football this year his kicking was direct & hard & he was kicking goals like old & gathering the ball alot why drop him now ??? why not do it last year ??? the year before TW was still the coach then things just dont add up

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 11:10:43 PM »
According to Caro "people at Richmond" (no names of course  ::) ) keep mentioning Sheeds name even though it could be just a romantic notion and pie in the sky stuff. Sheeds said he wouldn't rule out going back at some stage but he's not sure what he would have to offer at 60. He seemed pretty happy and keen to stay at Essendon to me because of the early draft picks he's picked the last two years. He probably would have crossed over if Essendon hadn't lost the 1999 PF. Caro said we unofficially went after Sheeds but Sheeds said that wasn't right.

Caro hopes there isn't a board challenge or the coach is sacked but she said "people at Richmond" are angry and that the 4 people at the press conference last week aren't seen as Richmond people. March isn't well known and Sugar is seen more as a ex-Adelaide premiership player even though he barracked for Richmond as a kid.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 11:12:43 PM »
And Sheedy is a former Richmond premiership player who barracked for Essendon as a kid :-\

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:33 PM »
According to Caro "people at Richmond" (no names of course  ::) ) keep mentioning Sheeds name even though it could be just a romantic notion and pie in the sky stuff. Sheeds said he's not sure what he would have to offer at 60. Seemed pretty happy and keen to stay at Essendon to me because of the early draft picks he's picked the last two years.

Caro hopes there isn't a board challenge or the coach is sacked but she said "people at Richmond" are angry and that the 4 people at the press conference last week aren't seen as Richmond people. March isn't well known and Sugar is seen more as a ex-Adelaide premiership player even though he barracked for Richmond as a kid.

What was I saying about faceless people posturing and manoeuvring  :banghead :banghead

Gary March is a Richmond person - couldn't get a more passionate bloke when it comes to the Tigers. So he is not Eddie McHead or Richard Pratt but does he really need to be?

And what a comfort Caro "hopes" there is no challenge  ::)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2007, 11:16:45 PM »
Yeah, she said (vaguely, as usual) wealthy and influential supporters.

Can't they just be supporters?
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Ramps

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »
the fact that Caro has now cottoned on to rumours that have floated on just about every footy site there is....just watch this story run. Well you know guys...we may be poo...but media loves us, we'll be selling them there newspapers again shortly- i think  you guys know what i mean.