Author Topic: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro  (Read 18519 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2007, 07:22:08 PM »
It really doesn't say a lot either for the young players.  But then I don't think that is just restricted to the football field.  Young people these days (apologies to those on this forum) expect everything to be dished out to them on a silver platter.  A little bit of hard work practically kills them.  But back to the footy players, despite what they may think of Terry, is it really fair for us supporters to put up with a player revolt, especially seeing half of them have only played a handful of games.  On the other hand, I do agree that Terry should cut out the media stuff and concentrate on his players - then they can't use that as excuse!

letsgetiton!

« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2007, 07:26:13 PM »
wce players absolutely love and will die for woosha

when will we ecver get a coach that has that is respected that way

i guess we wont until we have a coach that will do the same for his players

but we havent we have a coach who is all about himself

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »
Have we ever had anyone in that category?  More so in the last 26 years?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »
And the mistakes for the past 2 years as well MT ::)
Good example is that the players wanted less meetings this year and more of Terry coaching.This is fact, not rumour, not here say, just facts.
Can tell you players arent happy with a few things..
Hey but not bagging plough.When hasnt got a job he will soon learn by his mistakes.
When the players start acting like professional footballers on $$$ Jack and not make little league errors I'll then feel sorry for them  :nopity. But of cause they are faultless and don't have to take responsibilty for their own form at Richmond  ::).

ps. Never said mistakes haven't been made over the last 2 years  ::). I've said before I wouldn't coach and train the list the same way as Plough. I would be stricter first of all. But the shocking state of our list is due to the hole in the middle of it. That hole is a legacy of our recruiting 5-9 years ago. Some people can't face that fact.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2007, 07:49:26 PM »
we have the worst list in the comp , that is why we are stuffed

if tw had lost the players we woule be losing by 157 every week..

it all comes back to recruiting...
Exactly HB. We are paying for past mistakes especially 5-9 years ago.

thats a poor excuse mt, and one that does not wash with me anymore.
just excuses . when u have 22 players out there having a dip , u get better reuslts no matter how ones list is.

its our game plan not our list.  we are and always too damn slow out of defence

we have no idea how to kick score against a flood

we have no idea how to kick the ball inside 50

when the opposition kick out they always go coast to coat with too much ease and we cannot do it once with success

we are always reactive , never pro active

its not teh list, its the set ups, structures and game plan

its the coach! terry wallace has bluffed nearly everyone, he is a total non coach and dare i say it, he is worse than spud!

Check out Moi's thread. We have everyone on here saying we have no A-grade players and only 4-7 Tigers who would get a game at a top club with Joel the only senior player who everyone agreed upon yet the problem isn't our list  ???. People forget the opposition will also have 22 players having a dip. So if both sides are having a dip what wins is class and talent.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2007, 07:51:34 PM »
Supposing they did give Wallace the flick at the end of year, or before?  Who then in their right mind would put their hand up to take over?  

Here's another thing.  Jack has talked about getting Richmond people at Richmond.  Fair enough.  But where are all the Richmond people at the moment - at other clubs!  Sheeds, Malthouse, Bond, Cameron, Campbell etc.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #96 on: May 13, 2007, 07:53:27 PM »
we have the worst list in the comp , that is why we are stuffed

if tw had lost the players we woule be losing by 157 every week..

it all comes back to recruiting...
Exactly HB. We are paying for past mistakes especially 5-9 years ago.

thats a poor excuse mt, and one that does not wash with me anymore.
just excuses . when u have 22 players out there having a dip , u get better reuslts no matter how ones list is.

its our game plan not our list.  we are and always too damn slow out of defence

we have no idea how to kick score against a flood

we have no idea how to kick the ball inside 50

when the opposition kick out they always go coast to coat with too much ease and we cannot do it once with success

we are always reactive , never pro active

its not teh list, its the set ups, structures and game plan

its the coach! terry wallace has bluffed nearly everyone, he is a total non coach and dare i say it, he is worse than spud!

Check out Moi's thread. We have everyone on here saying we have no A-grade players and only 4-7 Tigers who would get a game at a top club with Joel the only senior player who everyone agreed upon yet the problem isn't our list  ???. People forget the opposition will also have 22 players having a dip. So if both sides are having a dip what wins is class and talent.

not always mt, we beat adeklaide last yr, and what won 10 games v sides that are all "better " than us, but why did we win, cos we had more contributors on the park.
our list is meant to be better this yr than last yr but we cant get close to a win and wont. nothing to do with the list, its all about attitude, the younger players are better skiled than our more mature ones, no wonder why th eopposition let tiv touch the ball as he destroys it most of the time

letsgetiton!

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2007, 07:55:07 PM »
Supposing they did give Wallace the flick at the end of year, or before?  Who then in their right mind would put their hand up to take over?  

Here's another thing.  Jack has talked about getting Richmond people at Richmond.  Fair enough.  But where are all the Richmond people at the moment - at other clubs!  Sheeds, Malthouse, Bond, Cameron, Campbell etc.

malthouse is at th epies, sheeds at the bombers(not for long) and many other ex tiger are not at tigerland because terry either kicked them out and/or wont let them back in

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »
Says who?  On what authority do you get your info from?

letsgetiton!

« Reply #99 on: May 13, 2007, 08:01:32 PM »
Says who?  On what authority do you get your info from?
shhhhhhhhhh

u can hear it in th ewind if you listen carefully enough

authority, i hate that word :-)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2007, 08:02:36 PM »
You'll probably find it's just flatulence. :lol

letsgetiton!

« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2007, 08:06:32 PM »
You'll probably find it's just flatulence. :lol

but whose flatulence is the question?

anyway if you really wanna know , you have my number

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2007, 08:09:51 PM »
Why the secrecy?  Just come out and say it to everyone!  Or is it just gossip?

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #103 on: May 13, 2007, 08:14:26 PM »

This time I can rightly assume you meant to call me "gorgon". Once may be an accident, but not twice. I have given the serpents their instructions ..."stay tuned"

everyone on this forum knows im the worst typist ever!
i contually tyoe teh instead of the and continually make spelling errors , not cos i cant spell, i just canttype properly

if you get upset cos i typed gorgon instead of gorden for the 2nd time, i suggest you get a box of kleenex and toughen up you sook!
Upset? A sook? It was a matter of fact response with an attempt at humour thrown in.
By the way, you have the saem amoumr of vrains as that littel kotty.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #104 on: May 13, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »
Exactly.
That would be the path of madness.