Author Topic: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro  (Read 19795 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Tigers look at Miller's position - Caro
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2007, 08:18:13 PM »
Males typing is hysterical.  Hubby is a classic.  "Where's c?" he asks.  How many of you can touch type?

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2007, 08:20:50 PM »
Why the secrecy?  Just come out and say it to everyone!  Or is it just gossip?
X's source was his brother's brother.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
we have the worst list in the comp , that is why we are stuffed

if tw had lost the players we woule be losing by 157 every week..

it all comes back to recruiting...
Exactly HB. We are paying for past mistakes especially 5-9 years ago.

thats a poor excuse mt, and one that does not wash with me anymore.
just excuses . when u have 22 players out there having a dip , u get better reuslts no matter how ones list is.

its our game plan not our list.  we are and always too damn slow out of defence

we have no idea how to kick score against a flood

we have no idea how to kick the ball inside 50

when the opposition kick out they always go coast to coat with too much ease and we cannot do it once with success

we are always reactive , never pro active

its not teh list, its the set ups, structures and game plan

its the coach! terry wallace has bluffed nearly everyone, he is a total non coach and dare i say it, he is worse than spud!

Check out Moi's thread. We have everyone on here saying we have no A-grade players and only 4-7 Tigers who would get a game at a top club with Joel the only senior player who everyone agreed upon yet the problem isn't our list  ???. People forget the opposition will also have 22 players having a dip. So if both sides are having a dip what wins is class and talent.

not always mt, we beat adeklaide last yr, and what won 10 games v sides that are all "better " than us, but why did we win, cos we had more contributors on the park.
our list is meant to be better this yr than last yr but we cant get close to a win and wont. nothing to do with the list, its all about attitude, the younger players are better skiled than our more mature ones, no wonder why th eopposition let tiv touch the ball as he destroys it most of the time
Don't mention those two grubbers and one lace out pass to a Port player in the space of 5 minutes when we were still in the game  :help :scream

Most of our younger guys have improved. Not yet to the standard we need them to be but they have improved. The problem is our senior players have been out of form or got worse or are injured :help. Joel is the only senior player who has played consistently to the level he was playing last year. Even with our senior players in "form" and their attitude in gear we still only won 2 games last year against top 8 sides and one of them was only Collingwood. The other was outsmarting the Crows who outsmarted themselves.
We also still got pumped by 100 points plus three times.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Life goes on

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2007, 08:31:29 PM »
Its common knowledge whats going on behind the scences at punt road ;)

letsgetiton!

« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2007, 08:42:28 PM »
Why the secrecy?  Just come out and say it to everyone!  Or is it just gossip?
X's source was his brother's brother.

maybe it was your mother  ;)

in anycase i have emailed my info to relevant members here, shame ur an  %^&&^%^$%$ and will never know

seems like we all know except gorgon

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »
That's what we're afraid of. Same old same old  :whistle.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2007, 08:58:37 PM »
But please , stop sticking up for him and Miller.

So if any of this garbage about Wallace going this year is true, well I’m going as well. 

:cheers
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 09:22:56 PM by Tigertailz »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2007, 09:53:52 PM »
What these rumours show is that this Club has learnt absolutely nothing in the last 25 years - NOTHING!

We are our own worst enemy. Why ???  because we just don't seem to get it.

To the supposedly faceless people behind the scenes who are supposedly making "waves" to change things - sorry been there done that and we just end up where we have always been; in the poohhouse!

I am sick to death of ego driven cowards - who posture and manoeuvre to suit their own purposes and ultimelately think they are bigger than this club, bleat that they have the CLub's best interest at heart when the only thing that seems remotely close to thier hearts are their egos.

Yes we are having a crap year, yes I am a peeed off as everyone else but to implode again like we've always done is not the answer. Never has been never will be.

When the hell will we ever learn :banghead :banghead

Excuse me, but I'll say what I like  ::)

If I come out and say let’s tank games, like I did last year, I would be hounded down and shot like I justifiably was. 
Any sport, whether it’s playing lawn bowls, is about winning.  And as soon as you have another mindset, like tanking games, you get what you deserve.

But, to me, Wallace’s biggest mistake was to say that you don’t have to bottom out to improve. 
I think he’s found out in this competition, it does pay to lose.

The ethics of that are another issue.

Hindsight’s another factor.  At the time, I might have gone for Franklin instead of Tambo.  But now thinking about it I probably would have liked Cameron Wood. But there’s nothing to suggest Tambo still won’t be a good choice in a couple of years.

But the thing about this is that at the time, Wallace was universally applauded for these decisions by the majority of us.  Do we not take any responsibility for this at all?  Or do we just pass the buck and start undermining the club from every angle like we’ve seen here?

Well, I’m not going to.  And whether that’s a decision that will bite me on the bum, I will live with it.  But I’m damn sure I’m not going to run from my mistakes, start blaming others for a situation which I was fully supportive of myself.

So I’m saying to Jack, Bully and all you other weaklings, what do you say to that?  Was there never a time you were supportive of the structure in the last couple of years?  If so, I don’t believe you.

The same with the club.  I never heard any bleating coming from the club up until this year.  They were very supportive of what was happening.  I thought they understood the situation – if what I read here is correct, they’re just plain stupid like everyone else.

So if any of this garbage about Wallace going this year is true, well I’m going as well.  I’ve had enough of weak individuals running and supporting this club.  I’m sick of the constant changes which happen from week to week.  One week we’re the best things in town, the next you want to bomb the place.

The only thing I wanted was strength and unity behind the appointment of Wallace.  To, at long last, see a tenure from beginning to end.  No, never going to happen.  You’re so blinded by what’s happening at other clubs to see the mountain we had to climb in order to survive in this competition.

There’s lots of things I’ve seen happen, the choices made which I haven’t liked.  It’s not all sunshine and lollipops believe me from my end, like most of you think.  I don’t enjoy thrashings, having people laugh at poor old Richmond continuously or throwing my good hard-earned money away with no return. 

But I did see a light at the end of the tunnel, and now it’s just a train coming the other way.  And that train is full of weak, soft-cocked, traitorous, good for nothing, useless supporters and hanger-ons who want to take lots of glory because they have big mouths but very small hearts, no intestinal fortitude, but plenty of hot air.

Well said Moi :clapping

« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 10:24:34 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #113 on: May 13, 2007, 10:02:20 PM »
You might find there is alot of money in selling mobile phones ;)

Speaking of egos ::)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
Perhaps one idea the club should investigate is to ask members who post on websites to provide their real details, so we can tell them to well and truly f*ck off and find another club to be destructive towards, rather than use the internet and the RFC to feed their own egos. I find it funny that people that complain about the jobs for the boys mentality at footy clubs p*ss and whine when their very own "job for the boy" privelige is removed. for the past 6 months this site has been nothing more than a vehicle for certain people to push their own agenda.

A clique of the rolling eyes brigade has emerged ::), which quite frankly make this site impossible to enjoy anymore. I almost feel like braving the other sites just to get away from the repetitive garbage and roid rage attacks that spew out daily, weekly, monthly on this site. And when anyone disagrees with the loudest mouths on this site, the only comeback is threats of violence...how p*ssweak is that?  :scream

As has been pointed out ad-nauseum...no-one with four functioning brain cells would touch our club if we were to sack Terry Wallace. Who the f*ck runs the joint...the inmates or the warden? I could not care less if the players don't like him...the players don't perform and have no right to have an opinion...they have a 10 year window to make the most of this game...if they "choose" to tank to get a new coach, they are DUMBER than I thought, and deserve to all get the arrse! To paraphrase what the banner said on the weekend...it is an HONOUR to wear the Richmond jumper!! If some 19 year old d*ckhead has his feelings hurt and can't perform, he does not deserve to wear the jumper. Pandering to such actions is merely "jobs for the boys". :banghead
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2007, 10:54:55 PM »
Perhaps one idea the club should investigate is to ask members who post on websites to provide their real details, so we can tell them to well and truly f*ck off and find another club to be destructive towards, rather than use the internet and the RFC to feed their own egos. I find it funny that people that complain about the jobs for the boys mentality at footy clubs p*ss and whine when their very own "job for the boy" privelige is removed. for the past 6 months this site has been nothing more than a vehicle for certain people to push their own agenda.

A clique of the rolling eyes brigade has emerged ::), which quite frankly make this site impossible to enjoy anymore. I almost feel like braving the other sites just to get away from the repetitive garbage and roid rage attacks that spew out daily, weekly, monthly on this site. And when anyone disagrees with the loudest mouths on this site, the only comeback is threats of violence...how p*ssweak is that?  :scream

As has been pointed out ad-nauseum...no-one with four functioning brain cells would touch our club if we were to sack Terry Wallace. Who the f*ck runs the joint...the inmates or the warden? I could not care less if the players don't like him...the players don't perform and have no right to have an opinion...they have a 10 year window to make the most of this game...if they "choose" to tank to get a new coach, they are DUMBER than I thought, and deserve to all get the arrse! To paraphrase what the banner said on the weekend...it is an HONOUR to wear the Richmond jumper!! If some 19 year old d*ckhead has his feelings hurt and can't perform, he does not deserve to wear the jumper. Pandering to such actions is merely "jobs for the boys". :banghead
I havent read any violent threats yet but have noticed quite a number of personal sledging Fwoy.
I couldnt access this site last night due to a server going down so i had a look at PRE and also i think it was yellow and black.com and one of them actually had a permanent thread which was solely a rumour file and the same thing going on there.
I think people should be able to comment without resorting to violence or name calling etc.

Moi

« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »

Good on you, Fwoysie, getting too much for me as well, hence my week vacation lol
Couldn't let this one slip though without saying, well said!
 :thumbsup

Ox

« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2007, 03:17:09 AM »

I'm right there Fwoy.

One other thing......when a senior player refuses to play in the magoos and chooses to retire,FHO sets a winning example.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2007, 08:32:51 AM »
what if teh rfc have finally realised like many of us uncluding me, that terry wallace cant coach.
what if these rumours are not rumours and are true

isnt it funny and ironic that when spud knew he would not be our coach anymore we had our worst yr ever and kept on losing

the parallels are so similar, maybe wallce knows he is in the gun and is coaching accordingly

who knows but it does make you wonder and ask questions

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2007, 08:52:20 AM »

Thank-you! :clapping :clapping :clapping
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!