Author Topic: FACTS R FACTS = WE ARE A JOKE .......AND WILL WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE AFL  (Read 9862 times)

we will merge with melb, my crystal ball says so

Won't happen.

The teams that are targetted for mergers all have low supporter bases (supporter not member).

Hawks, Fitzroy, Footscray, Melbourne all fit this bill.

We are safe.

Re: FACTS R FACTS = WE ARE A JOKE AND WILL WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE AFL
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 08:49:32 AM »
...and we have ex-employees (sacked??) now working for a different club getting onto an internet forum with the sole aim of stirring up trouble.

:blah

As I have said before 1965. have nothing to do with the RFC and am entitled to my opinion. If my opinion is close to the truth and the truth hurts, BAD LUCK!

P.S. Wasnt sacked. left on my own steam

would you go back?

retygas

I would hate to merge with the Dees. I think that their Johnson is nothing but trouble, as he walks about like he's a star. He's an f#wit at the best. And say this did happen would we lose the tiger logo or our colours. I for one don't want to lose either. So if you say Tassie has been taken then lets head up north. And we could become the Darwin Tiger. Now I bet this is the Bombers. Or bring them to the old area where they got players from and we could become the Sunraysia Tigers. Good supporter base here.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
You know why else we are a joke, because players like Mark Blake who averages 1 kick per season, kicks goals against us, and it's just not Blake. How many times have you watched a game with Richmond vs whoever and think 'God, if [insert dud players name] can get a kick, there is no way we're going to win this one'.

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Ramps

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 10:09:31 AM »
ppl may laugh, where are the facts!

u guys just dont get it!

membership means nothing! clubs dont need members to survive, its all bs, with tv deals paying so much, afl does not ned clubs with strong members

its a business!

full stop!

u guys who dont understand are blind!

kangaroos are safer than us , because at least they have a go and the team plays enternaining footy
we are a joke

as soon as this current tv agreement finishes, if we dont change our ways and continue this bs cycle that is teh rfc, we will lose our sponsors and who would wanna sponsor a team that will never get prime time viewing

facts are what we have already seen in the past

it happened to fitzroy

they tried with dogs/fitzroy

they tried to do it to melb/hawks

now the only 2 teams with what seems to have no marketing viability are the tigers and demons

all u tigers dreamers who think our club will be safe if we continue like this are dreaming

a merger , relocation or extinction is on the cards

most of our members also are aging romantics, you dont see many kids supporting us, just the kids of tiger parents like me, but we will never ever recruit outsiders to support us and swing ppl across cos our brand sucks and has no value!

just face reality, we are f ucked and doomed unless serious decisions and changes are made across all levels at the club

if i was a kid coming up in the next 4 yrs drafts , i would pray to god rfc would not pick me up

we are a club that has been dying for a while , along time, a wounded beast cannot survive forever. this beast has been dying slowly but it will rapidly die in the next few yrs unless a real cure is found

all u dreamers will remember this in 4 yrs time if we keep this current trend going.
laugh at me all u want now, but you will be the ones crying in not the distant future

there is much truth in this post!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 10:18:45 AM »
ppl may laugh, where are the facts!

u guys just dont get it!

membership means nothing! clubs dont need members to survive, its all bs, with tv deals paying so much, afl does not ned clubs with strong members

its a business!

full stop!

u guys who dont understand are blind!

kangaroos are safer than us , because at least they have a go and the team plays enternaining footy
we are a joke

as soon as this current tv agreement finishes, if we dont change our ways and continue this bs cycle that is teh rfc, we will lose our sponsors and who would wanna sponsor a team that will never get prime time viewing

facts are what we have already seen in the past

it happened to fitzroy

they tried with dogs/fitzroy

they tried to do it to melb/hawks

now the only 2 teams with what seems to have no marketing viability are the tigers and demons

all u tigers dreamers who think our club will be safe if we continue like this are dreaming

a merger , relocation or extinction is on the cards

most of our members also are aging romantics, you dont see many kids supporting us, just the kids of tiger parents like me, but we will never ever recruit outsiders to support us and swing ppl across cos our brand sucks and has no value!

just face reality, we are f ucked and doomed unless serious decisions and changes are made across all levels at the club

if i was a kid coming up in the next 4 yrs drafts , i would pray to god rfc would not pick me up

we are a club that has been dying for a while , along time, a wounded beast cannot survive forever. this beast has been dying slowly but it will rapidly die in the next few yrs unless a real cure is found

all u dreamers will remember this in 4 yrs time if we keep this current trend going.
laugh at me all u want now, but you will be the ones crying in not the distant future

there is much truth in this post!

cheers ramps

many ppl do what they can to avoid the truth, cos the truth hurts , but dreaming dosnt

Passionfruit

You know why else we are a joke, because players like Mark Blake who averages 1 kick per season, kicks goals against us, and it's just not Blake. How many times have you watched a game with Richmond vs whoever and think 'God, if [insert dud players name] can get a kick, there is no way we're going to win this one'.

How true

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 11:40:07 AM »
:sleep
:sleep im with you, "Wake me up when September ends"  :)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 12:30:32 PM »
:sleep
:sleep im with you, "Wake me up when September ends"  :)
sorry did u say something  :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

why wait 4 september to end

our season finished and was doen and dusted bt rnd 4! nothing 4 us in sept!

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
X you have flip-flopped more times this year than a bloody politician

One day you are I will support wallace until the end of his tenure, next off with his head

What if we win this week, back on the wallace bandwagon eh  ::)

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"

Thats exactly right wayne and it has driven me nuts over the years!

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
"the time has come because only passione and love 4 the club will save our futures and atm, we have no one there that will die 4 us"

"passion is nice but it wont win u games" 22/7/2007

One day you are I will support wallace until the end of his tenure, next off with his head

Na Bluey, what makes you say that!  ::)

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »
Posters here DONT REALISE that Gas was used as a mentor to younger players at the club

Who doesn't realise?
It has been said in articles that he was. What has made you claim that?
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 02:01:28 PM »
Posters here DONT REALISE that Gas was used as a mentor to younger players at the club

Who doesn't realise?
It has been said in articles that he was. What has made you claim that?

ditto. pretty common knowledge since he was given the boot

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame

no i havent flip flopped

i have always stated that i would back wallce if he has the players' full support and confidence and if i can see he making the right and hard decisions.

i dont see wallce doing any of this, and as a rfc supporter, not just a wallce fan, i have a right to say yes i supported u when u sterted but 3 yrs on, u have gained and quickly lost the players, the players dont play with pride, and our skills are worse now than 3 yrs ago

i thus have a right top flip flop as u call it

another reason i can flip flop is that terry talk crud and flip flops

he is saying the same crap and spin that he said in rnd 4, senior players must take ownership bla bla bla

turnovers are unsatisfactory and players will be punshed. dropping tivs twice and krak repeatedly isnt terry sticking to his word

turnover kings such as sugar, tuck raines bowden newman continually rack up games

so 3 yrs i said wallace is the man, cos i bought his spin, now i say f o wallace