Author Topic: FACTS R FACTS = WE ARE A JOKE .......AND WILL WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE AFL  (Read 9863 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
im starting to really stress, no save our skins will save us in future

would not surprise me at all that at the end of this broadcast agreement, the tigers and melb will merge to become the melbourne tigers

we are the next fitzroy its merge or bust

the crystal ball is not looking good

that is why we must act now and f off all and sundry at the club that does not deserve to be their

this is teh time we need passionate tigers who really love the club at the club

no wallaces
no royals
no kings
no rawlings
no millers

etc etc

the time has come because only passione and love 4 the club will save our futures and atm, we have no one there that will die 4 us

what i cant believe is when spud was a dud, all were spitting  ;D chips, but wallet is untouchable

im getting angrier by the day and im sure i aint the only one!

march, who gives a sh it if u have publically backed wallce, u wont bne teh first pres to go back on ur word, for the good of the club put and end to this!

WWWO

WE
WANT
WALLACE
OUT

WWWO
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 08:28:41 AM by xXx »

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
Re: FACTS R FACTS
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 11:32:53 PM »
Are you adding the facts in later?

:D
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Ox

Re: FACTS R FACTS = WE ARE A JOKE AND WILL WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE AFL
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 02:22:33 AM »
 :sleep

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 03:37:03 AM »

LMAO!  :thumbsup :clapping
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Passionfruit

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 07:48:12 AM »
I will start the ball rolling.

Major sponsor set to walk.
2nd Wooden Spoon in 4 years.
1 win from 18 games is an absolute failure and its our worse since 1960
Last 4 rounds have seen big thrashings
Players seem to have given up and refuse to follow game plan ( if there is one  ::))
The handling of both Gaspar and to a lesser extent A. Kellaway was seen as a set back to both younger and older players. Posters here DONT REALISE that Gas was used as a mentor to younger players at the club, FACT.
Extremely poor recruiting over the past 3 years.

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 08:06:47 AM »
...and we have ex-employees (sacked??) now working for a different club getting onto an internet forum with the sole aim of stirring up trouble.

:blah

retygas

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 08:10:34 AM »
I bloody hope that you are wrong with the merger. I didn't get to see the game as it wasn't telecast up here. But on the news they showed their little pieces. And as I put in another post, are players playing for the money to say look at me I'm an AFL player and I'm rich. Cause it looks like the value of the jumper has lost it's true worth. Like our fearless leader, sweet and sour, Sugar, but it should be sour can't play as a leader he's crap and doesn't understand the jumpers worth. If I wore it I could play better than him and others and I'm not a young pup anymore. So lets tell Terry to give the members a go out there as I think we would put up a better fight that his selected team. I'm starting to get sick and tired of the remarks I get while wearing my Tigers stuff, which I do everyday. I think its time to put up or get the hell out as give someone a go that will fight for the respect of the jumper. Enough is enough.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 08:15:44 AM »
ppl may laugh, where are the facts!

u guys just dont get it!

membership means nothing! clubs dont need members to survive, its all bs, with tv deals paying so much, afl does not ned clubs with strong members

its a business!

full stop!

u guys who dont understand are blind!

kangaroos are safer than us , because at least they have a go and the team plays enternaining footy
we are a joke

as soon as this current tv agreement finishes, if we dont change our ways and continue this bs cycle that is teh rfc, we will lose our sponsors and who would wanna sponsor a team that will never get prime time viewing

facts are what we have already seen in the past

it happened to fitzroy

they tried with dogs/fitzroy

they tried to do it to melb/hawks

now the only 2 teams with what seems to have no marketing viability are the tigers and demons

all u tigers dreamers who think our club will be safe if we continue like this are dreaming

a merger , relocation or extinction is on the cards

most of our members also are aging romantics, you dont see many kids supporting us, just the kids of tiger parents like me, but we will never ever recruit outsiders to support us and swing ppl across cos our brand sucks and has no value!

just face reality, we are f ucked and doomed unless serious decisions and changes are made across all levels at the club

if i was a kid coming up in the next 4 yrs drafts , i would pray to god rfc would not pick me up

we are a club that has been dying for a while , along time, a wounded beast cannot survive forever. this beast has been dying slowly but it will rapidly die in the next few yrs unless a real cure is found

all u dreamers will remember this in 4 yrs time if we keep this current trend going.
laugh at me all u want now, but you will be the ones crying in not the distant future

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 08:21:28 AM »

what facts do u want to prove that we are a joke

look at the ladder and the way we play!!!!!

even tiger fans are laighing at our team cos we are a joke, it used to be just non tiger fans laughing at us, but we have become such a joke, we arte laughing at our own team

i will give u facts

1 win
1 draw
16th
dud coach
dud assistant coaches
dud board
dud director or coaching
players that dont wanna play 4 us and play with no passion
the belief that certain players are untouchable and cant be touched
that players continually get games and continually make the same mistakes
facts are we are a joke!

you watch, stephen wright is the only good thing rfc has and he would be crazy to stay!

and because of this continual comedy tragedy that is the rfc , we are doomed!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 08:26:10 AM »
...and we have ex-employees (sacked??) now working for a different club getting onto an internet forum with the sole aim of stirring up trouble.

we agree on many things 1965, even i thought this certain person was sacked, but i have since found out he wasnt

i have given wallce enough chances, but there comes a point where u finally realise enough is enough

terry has given us nothing, absolutely nothing

he does not coach u swith an ounce of the passion he coached those dumb@rse bulldogs. he has no fire and desire in his belly , and is bleeding the club dry.

one has to be really honest, and ask, what has terry done for us beside spin wallace crud!

lets be real serious and see what terry has really brough the the table at the rfc

retygas

What you said in your post xXx abbout draft picks is so true. When we got Lids and Tambling. Tambling said that he wanted to be drafted to the Bombers. Then we signed him on again and to me he never has proved his worth. Yes a game or two player really well but the rest really only average if that. I think he's only just a VFL player and nothing more.
So if we were to move I'm down with that we could go to Tasmania and become the Tasmanian Tigers.

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 08:41:51 AM »

we agree on many things 1965, even i thought this certain person was sacked, but i have since found out he wasnt

:shh I know he wasn't sacked, I was just trying to get up his nose.

(Hi Kackstar)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
What you said in your post xXx abbout draft picks is so true. When we got Lids and Tambling. Tambling said that he wanted to be drafted to the Bombers. Then we signed him on again and to me he never has proved his worth. Yes a game or two player really well but the rest really only average if that. I think he's only just a VFL player and nothing more.
So if we were to move I'm down with that we could go to Tasmania and become the Tasmanian Tigers.

hawks have tassie covered

we will merge with melb, my crystal ball says so

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »

:shh I know he wasn't sacked, I was just trying to get up his nose.

(Hi Kackstar)

lol

for a bit of fun i was trying to do the same on here, but it didnt work

the joke always fell back on me cos everything jackstar has said has been spot on!
nostridamustar

Passionfruit

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 08:46:10 AM »

As I have said before 1965. have nothing to do with the RFC and am entitled to my opinion. If my opinion is close to the truth and the truth hurts, BAD LUCK!

P.S. Wasnt sacked. left on my own steam