Author Topic: FACTS R FACTS = WE ARE A JOKE .......AND WILL WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE AFL  (Read 9858 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
theer is no shame in admitting u r wrong, there is only shame in admiting u r right when u know u r wrong

march should hold a press conference tomorrow

simply just apologise to all the fans and sponsors and say, sorry!
 we made a mistake, we honestly thought miller and wallce were the right men but we were wrong

then say thus, we have relinquished terry and miller from all duties. we thank them for trying, but this marriage is not working and councelling wont fix it

if march has the balls to admit the truth, he would be respected more

there is no harm and nothing wrong in saying sorry we were wrong

the fans would not care at all if they did that and at least will look fwd to a new future , yes again, but better have hope than no hope, and we have no hope atm

Passionfruit

March admitting the truth ::) he thinks nothing is wrong.
Didnt even bother to turn up to an important meeting on Thursday, thats what respect he has for certain supporter groups, but be warned, this could be his downfall as this will go further now you will find.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Didnt even bother to turn up to an important meeting on Thursday, thats what respect he has for certain supporter groups, but be warned, this could be his downfall as this will go further now you will find.

he knows something is wrong, he is just gutless to admit it and s running away from it, easier that way

a real leader would be honest and upfront and not run away and hide

march is in self preservation mode, he knows if he sacks wallace, he may have to resign also. gutless

everyone who  thinks hard and is honest must admit terry is no good.

just look at his lies all yr, his spin and the fact our skills are no better

a more competive better second half? i would like to see that

turnover kings to be dropped? i would like to see that

kids who have equalled senior players in form will always play ? i would like to see that

senior players to take ownership? i would like to see that

TERRY WALLACE SACKED? LOVE TO SEE THAT

Hellenic Tiger

You know why else we are a joke, because players like Mark Blake who averages 1 kick per season, kicks goals against us, and it's just not Blake. How many times have you watched a game with Richmond vs whoever and think 'God, if [insert dud players name] can get a kick, there is no way we're going to win this one'.

That always hurts especially when you know you are better or it is critical for us to win and a substandard player is the difference between winning and losing.
Yeah Brett O'Farrell did that to us 3 times.
Twice for Sydney
Once for Hawthorn.

Ox

no i havent flip flopped

i thus have a right top flip flop as u call it

another reason i can flip flop is that terry talk crud and flip flops

what a flopper

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame

no i havent flip flopped

i thus have a right top flip flop as u call it

another reason i can flip flop is that terry talk crud and flip flops

what a flopper

keep rockin'

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia

That always hurts especially when you know you are better or it is critical for us to win and a substandard player is the difference between winning and losing.
Yeah Brett O'Farrell did that to us 3 times.
Twice for Sydney
Once for Hawthorn.

Heath Grundy, Aaron Edwards....
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Richmond arent Essendon, Move on!

Thank Gawd ;D

Unfortunately Jack - all you've told us for the last 6 months is how great Essendon is (decent people etc) and what a great coach Sheedy is (wasn't to great today btw) and implied (whether intentional or not) that the RFC should be more like Essendon
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond

What another email campaign ::)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Masturbation

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com

What another email campaign ::)
You've got to laugh at how these little faceless dears crack the sooks if they don't get their own way  :nopity. Maybe next year their special coterie package should come with a box of tissues and a dummy  :D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Richmond arent Essendon, Move on!
I would love to move on Jack by a minority at Richmond want yesterday's Essendon man as coach.

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
If the "important" meeting was to do with the Ron Joseph scheme then March showed due respect by not turning up.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
You've got to laugh at how these little faceless dears crack the sooks if they don't get their own way  :nopity. Maybe next year their special coterie package should come with a box of tissues and a dummy  :D.

Gotta say the faceless ones give other Coterie members a bad name. I don't need tissues MT  ;D

I've been thinking about this. IIRC there are about 70 members in the Richmond Executive (correct anytime any RE members out there ;)) and of this group how many are making waves ??? 5, 6, 8 or 10 say an even 12 ???

Now say it's 12 that makes up just 17% of one coterie group. Would argue there not great numbers

Minorities are called MINORities for a reason

:gotigers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com

Gotta say the faceless ones give other Coterie members a bad name. I don't need tissues MT  ;D

I've been thinking about this. IIRC there are about 70 members in the Richmond Executive (correct anytime any RE members out there ;)) and of this group how many are making waves ??? 5, 6, 8 or 10 say an even 12 ???

Now say it's 12 that makes up just 17% of one coterie group. Would argue there not great numbers

Minorities are called MINORities for a reason

:gotigers
You're absolutely right WP  :thumbsup. There are always a tiny few who give the whole club and every supporter a bad name just to satisfy their own egos.