Author Topic: FACTS R FACTS = WE ARE A JOKE .......AND WILL WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE AFL  (Read 9847 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
"the time has come because only passione and love 4 the club will save our futures and atm, we have no one there that will die 4 us"

"passion is nice but it wont win u games" 22/7/2007

X you have flip-flopped more times this year than a bloody politician

One day you are I will support wallace until the end of his tenure, next off with his head

What if we win this week, back on the wallace bandwagon eh  ::)

Na Bluey, what makes you say that!  ::)

think u r smart!
well u r not!

u see, love! what i meant in that post .....
"the time has come because only passione and love 4 the club will save our futures and atm, we have no one there that will die 4 us"

i was talking about coaches and admin!  not the players!!!! nice try but i suggest u get it right next time !

let me simplify for you!

does wallace, miller, royal, king, rawlings etc etc, really give a shi t 4 us, do they have passion 4 us, will they die 4 us.

no!!!!!!

what saved us once was kb and jack dyer and the like!

get it right  :wallywink  and dont try and manipulate my quotes to make urself look good and smart!

skills will win us games on the field! passion and love off the field

atm we have neither!

get it??? or do u want me to explain to u 1 on 1!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame

"passion is nice but it wont win u games" 22/7/2007

X you have flip-flopped more times this year than a bloody politician

One day you are I will support wallace until the end of his tenure, next off with his head

What if we win this week, back on the wallace bandwagon eh  ::)

Na Bluey, what makes you say that!  ::)

just to prove u were born blonde!

this is teh time we need passionate tigers who really love the club at the club

no wallaces
no royals
no kings
no rawlings
no millers

etc etc

the time has come because only passione and love 4 the club will save our futures and atm, we have no one there that will die 4 us

now i know my spelling is crap when im angry but , what pis ses me off is when ppl like you cut out a snippet  to manipulate things ur way!

as u can see when i wrote that, i mentioned a few ppl just b4 that quote, can u run through them 4 me, i dont recall mentioning anything about our players? do u?

read above and get it right next time!

:wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
How often do you have to replace your keyboard from water dameage X, with all the froth coming out of your mouth as you type?

Angry angry man.
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
How often do you have to replace your keyboard from water dameage X, with all the froth coming out of your mouth as you type?

Angry angry man.

never

not an angry man, all parts of my life are very good and happy

the only downer and anger i have is just the rfc.

once the rfc becomes extinct or wins a premiership, my life will be 100% stress free

at this stage extinction is coming much faster than a premiership

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
we have been crap for 25 years, where have some of you guys been.
some are talking like this is all new, until the exorcise that GR ghost this club will rooted.

Moi

We are in the middle of a 5 year plan
It wouldn't be a 5 year plan if the changes that needed to happen could be done overnight, and then it would have been a one year plan  ::)
But it's 5 years folks - come back in 2 years time when the 5 YEAR PLAN is complete and see how we are then.

Pack of whinging, whining sooks lol

Passionfruit

Big mistake was the 5 year plan, what coach gets 5 years today  ::)
And in any business, you need to be flexible and if something isnt working it needs to be changed before its permanently damaged, RFC falls into this group I would think.
Its NOT competitive on the field.and is about to start losing sponsors.
If we wait another 2 years, we will be stuffed as under the current structure, we are going NO WHERE!

Moi

And in any business, you need to be flexible and if something its working it needs to be changed before its permanently damaged, RFC falls into this group I would think.
Then they obviously think what he's doing is working.

Passionfruit

And in any business, you need to be flexible and if something its working it needs to be changed before its permanently damaged, RFC falls into this group I would think.

Hey Moi, the rabbits down at punt road think nothing is wrong ::)
One win in 18 rounds is hardly working.
And next time you see Andrew Raines, ask him what he was doing playing deep on Motlop and Ebert a fortnight ago, you might get an interesting answer, than again, half the people here wouldnt understand that Raines is a rebounding player and need to be run off half back, not deep in defense. ::) ::) ::)

Offline Tigertailz

• Premiership Captain
  • "here we go again!"

Hey Moi, the rabbits down at punt road think nothing is wrong ::)
One win in 18 rounds is hardly working.
And next time you see Andrew Raines, ask him what he was doing playing deep on Motlop and Ebert a fortnight ago, you might get an interesting answer, than again, half the people here wouldnt understand that Raines is a rebounding player and need to be run off half back, not deep in defense. ::) ::) ::)

Or playing on a kpp such as nick riewoldt....

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Big mistake was the 5 year plan, what coach gets 5 years today  ::)
And in any business, you need to be flexible and if something isnt working it needs to be changed before its permanently damaged, RFC falls into this group I would think.
Its NOT competitive on the field.and is about to start losing sponsors.
If we wait another 2 years, we will be stuffed as under the current structure, we are going NO WHERE!
We did the change the coach, change the admin way for 20 plus years and it no only took us NO WHERE but on-field set us back years because we now have no core thanks to giving away virtually all our early draft picks for other clubs' rejects for 5 years ::). Any business lives in a free market economy. The AFL isn't a free market despite the big bucks involved in running an AFL club. If it was we'd just get these "money men" to fork out the dough to poach the 22 best players in the league and fix the list overnight. This isn't the EPL.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Passionfruit

But you would have a real coach and structure that ensures the team the competes each week is having a crack, not just a handfull of young players.
They way they have managed the playing group is a disgrace, eg Gaspar, Bringing back Simmons too early, it goes on and on and on ::)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
But you would have a real coach and structure that ensures the team the competes each week is having a crack, not just a handfull of young players.
They way they have managed the playing group is a disgrace, eg Gaspar, Bringing back Simmons too early, it goes on and on and on ::)
The Bombers have more mature bodies than we do yet they still got flogged. It was 6 goals to nil in the last quarter. Poor list management means their aging legs can't win on the bigger grounds. Sorry Jack but Sheeds isn't the answer. Maybe 10 years ago but not now. That's why Essendon gave him the flick. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Passionfruit

The Bombers have more mature bodies than we do yet they still got flogged. It was 6 goals to nil in the last quarter. Poor list management means their aging legs can't win on the bigger grounds. Sorry Jack but Sheeds isn't the answer. Maybe 10 years ago but not now. That's why Essendon gave him the flick. 

Richmond arent Essendon, Move on!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
We are in the middle of a 5 year plan
It wouldn't be a 5 year plan if the changes that needed to happen could be done overnight, and then it would have been a one year plan  ::)
But it's 5 years folks - come back in 2 years time when the 5 YEAR PLAN is complete and see how we are then.

Pack of whinging, whining sooks lol

oh my, its gonna get worse
in the middle of a 5 yr plan and we are 3 yrs in, 3/5 in and we are worse than ever and it aint looking pretty

time to put the beast down, take it out of its misery or do something drastic to cure it