Author Topic: Wallace  (Read 24310 times)

Life goes on

Re: Wallace
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
Although he isnt completely stupid and if he cant get the message across to the players ? He could walk.

Moi

« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2007, 05:53:41 PM »
It is actually good luck to me.!
And you can tell them as well, to give me a call when they win a game. Would love to congratulate them ::)

i thought with your connections within the RFC you wouldnt have to wait for a call, been stepping on too many toes have we or perhaps worn out your welcome.
Welcome Rogerd3, if he ain't stepped on any, won't be long.
Talk about loyal supporters  :o
Even if Wallace does walk, the tarnishing of our brand by this mob has done enough damage me thinks this year :(

Moi

« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2007, 05:54:12 PM »
Although he isnt completely stupid and if he cant get the message across to the players ? He could walk.
I thought you were watching the news  ::)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2007, 06:07:56 PM »
Went and watched the Hawks on friday night. They are the real deal.
Not many lightweights either.
And the biggest mistake ever at a draft was taking Tambling before Franklin . I liked Richard but have seen Buddy heaps this year. he will be a superstar if not already

thats a load of crap jack

1/ the blues played so crap and the hawks were on
2/ the tigers made teh right call with tambling and tambling will prove you and the whole footy world wrong
3/ if buddy is so f good, why didnt
  a/ the hawks get him at no2
  b/ the dogs get him at 3 , knowing that they needed a rtall fwd and that griffen has had a history of patella dislocation problems , which has now dislocated again.

believe me , i know how bad reoccuring patella dislocations are, and you cant stop them permantly and tighten the patella tendon and lossed tha vastes lateralis muscles by cutting them

i know this cos i had my foorty career ended with the same problems, its created by an exagerated q angle in the hip joint and cannot be fixed permantly because thats just bad luck and how u r born
its more common in women with large hips than men thats why it takes longer to diagnose

now , griffen , had these problems prior to the draft and still went ahead of buddy, so who is the idiot now

re tambling, he is just about to explode, just wait til the tigers start performing better. and btw, they (buddy and blingers) play totally different roles and buddy stands out every few weeks then goes back to sleep, whereas imo tambling has been much more consistent than buddy this year

btw, i just saw teh bombers first half in adelaide

will the real bombers please stand up......oh this is the real bombers, not the lucky pricks of teh past 4 weeks

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
There is nothing more anal than comparing draft picks three or four or however many years after the event and "blaming" selectors for making incorrect decisions - it's just a waste of space.

Life goes on

« Reply #200 on: June 17, 2007, 06:31:40 PM »
And you can tell them as well, to give me a call when they win a game. Would love to congratulate them ::)

i thought with your connections within the RFC you wouldnt have to wait for a call, been stepping on too many toes have we or perhaps worn out your welcome.
Even if Wallace does walk, the tarnishing of our brand by this mob has done enough damage me thinks this year :(

What, tarnish the brand on a website, your dreaming ::)
They are doing a good job tarnishing it themselves by not winning a game.
Playing crap footy, kicking backwards, recruiting hacks, I could go on and on but whats the point.
As for being stepped on HA!
Only posting my opinion, if you dont like it, dont reply to my posts!
Thats simple enough isnt it!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #201 on: June 17, 2007, 07:02:29 PM »
Or get rid of the players who are too dumb to get the message knowing you've got good picks this year and 2 years still left on your contract. Hey you might even get another good pick in a trade if one is a KPP.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Bulluss

« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2007, 07:05:19 PM »

You have to kidding dont you, who do think reads this website?

There isnt a chance in hell that any comments made on this site would contibute to tarnishing the club. ::) :wallywink

Moi

« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2007, 07:12:25 PM »
There isnt a chance in hell that any comments made on this site would contibute to tarnishing the club. ::) :wallywink
Dead wrong.
I have lost interest in footy this year based solely on yours and Jackstar's comments, negativity, stabbing everyone who got in Jack's way in the back, describing the club as useless.  Then why in the hell would I bother joining next year if what you describe is our future?
And if Sheeds is there next year, they've lost a $1.25k member.
Multiply it by others you've turned off the game and club, and you see what impact you've had!

Screw you both!

Life goes on

« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »
IF Sheeds does coach the tiges next year. 10,000 members will jump on board, which will mean $1,000,000.in revenue.
Anyone who has lost interest you will find, it will be caused by watching gabbage football each week. The drawn game was the worst game of footy I have seen this season, and I usually go to three games a week

Bulluss

« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2007, 07:27:45 PM »
That is crap.

Speaking for myself, what weight do my opinions of Wallace or Miller or whoever have?

None what so ever, if i am being negative about any of these people or the club who is going to listen. No one.

Our club has been a rabble as we know for well over 20 years, yet as MT said we are pretty loyal and continue to front up every year to barrack for the club and hopefully watch us win a game or two.

If you can honestly say that you being a member or not next year is going to hang on any comments that Jack or myself make, then you have issues.

Everyone who reads here knows my opinion of Wallace and Miller.

In regards to me being a member next year, well i couldnt give a stuff who's down there coaching as long as they are doing the right thing by the club. Gee i would even be a member if you became coach Moi  :P

We are all the Richmond people, not Wallace or Miller or Royal etc. These people while also wanting to achieve the ultimate glory are also there for the $$$

I want our club to be successful as much as anyone on the site.

I doubt Sheedy will be our coach next year and am sure Wallace will see out atleast his remaining two years, but if Sheedy did happen to land at Tigerland then i would think he would bring atleast 5,000 members.

:gotigers

Moi

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »
IF Sheeds does coach the tiges next year. 10,000 members will jump on board, which will mean $1,000,000.in revenue.
Undoubtedly he will attract new members.  But he's an old man, we'll be getting him in his final years.  Hardly a way to plan for the future.

Moi

« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2007, 07:30:09 PM »
Sure!  As long as Wallace isn't part of the deal  ::)

Bulluss

« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »

i dont have to like our coach or think he is the right person.

I did think he was a good coach, but he is totally lost me these days with all of his bullshite.

Its a matter of opinion, just coz you dont agree doesnt mean i am trying to undermine the club. If i was i wouldnt be trying to do it on this website thats for sure.

Life goes on

« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2007, 07:47:02 PM »

And as for me being negative Moi, I posted on the site on Jan 24th 2007 that the tiges would struggle to win a game, Why ? Me having an axe to grind ? No,
Tell you why, I dont agree with the game plan( it is doing the playing group no good by going sidways and backwards-players are confused), The players certainly dont understand whats required and most of the playing group are overrated. 
I beleive the playing group is mainly intreverted and this has caused severe problems.. Can tell you that opposition clubs try to hit the tiges early as they will drop there heads. Thus 3 100 point thrashing last year where they gave up. Might add the gave up in the crucnh ball game against the saints, thats not a good sign.
Furthermore, than dont play as a team and dont play with passion. Unless they can magically recreate these, they will struggle. Fact!
This might be negative but told you all this before round 1 and you just want to say I a negative,would think these are cold facts.
If you think different, thats your opinion  I am a fine with that.
Although when people start pushing up players like Schultz, Meyer etc. would think there barking up the wrong tree, Very intreverted and not the answer,. I might add that most of the recruits over the past 3 years are intreverted.