Author Topic: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]  (Read 94986 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Judd threads [merged]
« Reply #435 on: October 05, 2007, 09:20:31 AM »
Judd  ;D

The AFL on SEN saying any trade has to be seen to be reasonable yet as Patrick Smith pointed out the Veale deal was hardly a reasonable trade.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #436 on: October 05, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »
both selwood and judd had serious injury concerns as juniors so i wouldn't worry that cotchin has had an injury here or there

natural footballers > athletes anyday of the week

BTW deledio junior is a tank by junior standards. He looks so much like brett it is not funny. Replace brett's blond tips with full on brown hair and you have matt

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #437 on: October 05, 2007, 10:08:14 AM »
IMHO the only difference between the Greg Denham scenario and the 1000 other scenarios being discussed is that Denham's is in The Australian and the others are on chat forums - I love the bit that says Miller is not yet in the loop -  :lol

I don't believe that anyone doesn't think that Judd is worth pick one - his preferred club has pick one - hand it over. You stole it anyway.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 10:29:31 AM by mjs »

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #438 on: October 05, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
Richmond will get Masten and not Morton. Mark it down. 

You have no credibility, evaluator, remember?

Please go away.

Im actually not so sure this is evaluator.  There is a Ryan18 on BF Im pretty sure that is usually pretty normal.

Either way Im not impressed with the picks.

We dont need another Polo at 19.  Not because Polo isnt good, just because we dont need another one.  Would rather Grimes @ 19 and Cotchin @ 2.  Tayte Pears instead of Bellchambers if he slips that far.

etc.

Polo is a great midfielder
He has always been a tough footballer even before the draft to Richmond
l rate him highly he should surprise alot next year with his progress if he dont l personally kick his ass

I agree with you but I dont think we need another one.  We need another mid with burst who can kick goals.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

« Reply #439 on: October 05, 2007, 11:27:35 AM »
According to posters PRE ... Richmond has officially offered - maybe last night, maybe this morning... 

Pick 2. Pick 18 and a Player to West Coast Eagles for Chris Judd.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2007, 11:28:21 AM »
we dont need that many more mids
we have still a few at coburg, cass and connors etc, still have collins  so on and so on

we will also pick up mitch morton who will be a goal kicking mid, so add them all to the mids we have, lids, bling, foley, polo, tuck, thats already 9 or so mids

then, say if cogs comes good, we have cogs and say if krak stays on and gets fitter
and

maybe newman will join the mids at some stage as kingy

we have plenty of mids so thats why we must pick cale morton over cotchin

cotchin apparantly is 82 kgs, well i dont belive it, and even if he is, he looks just as small blingers etc

cotchin will take no more or no less time to develop than cale morton

i say cale is the kid for tigerland

imagine also geting matt deledio

the mortons and deledios maybe be a better bro combo than the burgoynes and cornes

sounds good to me

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2007, 11:30:23 AM »
According to posters PRE ... Richmond has officially offered - maybe last night, maybe this morning... 

Pick 2. Pick 18 and a Player to West Coast Eagles for Chris Judd.

some journo said to kb that the tigers should offer 2,18 and a player to wce and seal the deal, but then waldron said  that the tigers dont have to, they can just get nothing for judd in the psd

who the f knows

either way i want judd in our team so who cares

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #442 on: October 05, 2007, 11:31:18 AM »
we dont need that many more mids
we have still a few at coburg, cass and connors etc, still have collins  so on and so on

we will also pick up mitch morton who will be a goal kicking mid, so add them all to the mids we have, lids, bling, foley, polo, tuck, thats already 9 or so mids

then, say if cogs comes good, we have cogs and say if krak stays on and gets fitter
and

maybe newman will join the mids at some stage as kingy

i agree but to all of u out there, forget about krak.
he is one of the biggest dissapointments on our list.
Best he goes back to perth and sorts his life out

get rid of him

we have plenty of mids so thats why we must pick cale morton over cotchin

cotchin apparantly is 82 kgs, well i dont belive it, and even if he is, he looks just as small blingers etc

cotchin will take no more or no less time to develop than cale morton

i say cale is the kid for tigerland

imagine also geting matt deledio

the mortons and deledios maybe be a better bro combo than the burgoynes and cornes

sounds good to me
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #443 on: October 05, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »
Carlton CEO Swann was on KB's show.

He reiterated Carlton wouldn't be giving up pick 1 and no one can top pick 3. KB then said what about Richmond offering pick 2. Swann said Judd doesn't want to go to Richmond so it's a mute point. KB later said who cares whether he wants to come lol.

Waldron said Judd has said he won't walk into the PSD as he wants adequate compensation for the Eagles. Swann basically replied that's not necessarily the case and that Judd has given the Eagles 6 years of quality service. When KB quoted Nisbett saying it's pick 1 or no deal, Swann said the Eagles admin would be hung if they let Judd go into the PSD and got nothing in return for him. 

KB asked Swann about the pick 3 for Judd trade with us in the Australian. Swann pretended to play dumb (we have to consider all plan B's) but said it's a good deal and they would in a blink let go pick 3 for Judd.

Waldron said Richmond is in the prime position. All we need to do is say to the Eagles we'll give pick you pick 2 and you let Judd go through to the PSD. Then it's up to Carlton whether they cough up their pick 1.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #444 on: October 05, 2007, 11:36:45 AM »
Carlton CEO Swann was on KB's show.

He reiterated Carlton wouldn't be giving up pick 1 and no one can top pick 3. KB then said what about Richmond offering pick 2. Swann said Judd doesn't want to go to Richmond so it's a mute point. KB later said who cares whether he wants to come lol.

Waldron said Judd has said he won't walk into the PSD as he wants adequate compensation for the Eagles. Swann basically replied that's not necessarily the case and that Judd has given the Eagles 6 years of quality service. When KB quoted Nisbett saying it's pick 1 or no deal, Swann said the Eagles admin would be hung if they let Judd go into the PSD and got nothing in return for him. 

show some balls miller and do it.
offer 2 to the eagles. stuff the blues

KB asked Swann about the pick 3 for Judd trade with us in the Australian. Swann pretended to play dumb (we have to consider all plan B's) but said it's a good deal and they would in a blink let go pick 3 for Judd.

Waldron said Richmond is in the prime position. All we need to do is say to the Eagles we'll give pick you pick 2 and you let Judd go through to the PSD. Then it's up to Carlton whether they cough up their pick 1.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #445 on: October 05, 2007, 12:11:50 PM »
Got some real cocky smart@rse Tank supporters been giving me heaps.
Please Tiges, some how or some way I want the last laugh.

Pick 1 and Judd without finishing last and cheating is just not on.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #446 on: October 05, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »
All we need to do is say to the Eagles we'll give pick you pick 2 and you let Judd go through to the PSD. Then it's up to Carlton whether they cough up their pick 1.

:clapping excellent idea

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #447 on: October 05, 2007, 02:47:54 PM »
All we need to do is say to the Eagles we'll give pick you pick 2 and you let Judd go through to the PSD. Then it's up to Carlton whether they cough up their pick 1.

Tad confused here.  Why would it be "we'll give you pick 2 and you let Judd go through to the PSD.  Shouldnt it be we give you pick two, go tell Carlton and if they dont give you pick1 WE WANT HIM NOW.  Just because he slips to the PSD doesnt mean we own him does it, he can still reject?  :-\
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #448 on: October 05, 2007, 03:39:24 PM »

Tad confused here.  Why would it be "we'll give you pick 2 and you let Judd go through to the PSD.  Shouldnt it be we give you pick two, go tell Carlton and if they dont give you pick1 WE WANT HIM NOW.  Just because he slips to the PSD doesnt mean we own him does it, he can still reject?  :-\

thats what imn talking about.
who cares about pick 1 and 2 and whatever else.
screw the blues over by offering eagles pick 2. Let them sweat it out over this elusive kruizer.
ooh my god how much pressure has this kid got on him

Offline Nugget_12

• Tiger Fanatic!
  • Future Richmond star
« Reply #449 on: October 05, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »
Pain is Temporary, Pride Lasts Forever!................Keep ya heads up Tiges!