Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 54644 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »
i think mitch will be considered our best kick pretty soon

richmondrules

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
I've been doing my best not to get involved with any talk about performance after Friday but I will say I am not going to do my nut after the first practice match of the season. This is no time to start getting stuck into a player whoever they may be. Jordie and Mitch just played their first game with a new club. It has no significance other than that. As far as I am concerned nothing has changed between last Thursday and today. I am still waiting to see what will happen and am no more enlightened as to what might be the final outcome for the RFC this year after watching Fridays game.

Little Jackie

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 08:42:50 PM »
Bump ;)
Cant play and is a disgrace, pick 19 :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop :gobdrop

Little Jackie

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 08:45:32 PM »
:whistle

Jury is still out.

Jury is decided, you are lightweight Jordon McMahon. ::)Tivendale is a better player
;)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »
Awesome bump Jack  ::)

But in all seriousness Jordy was terrible today. One word to describe him, Frontrunner  :P

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
Jackstar agree with you totally. McMahon has poor disposal under pressure. When we have been travelling badly in the two games we have played he has been nowhere yet he is an excellent receiver when things are going our way. He is a passenger plain and simple and that is all he'll be. In 2006 when the Dogs made the top 6 he was running fwd of the ball receiving in space and distributing up the line. In a team that is struggling he is JUST ANOTHER FLANKER. No size no weight very poor skill under pressure in a team like ours. Time and money would have been better invested in using our pick 19 to get Sellwood or another young kid to groom and phave play senior footy. Another Miller error in recruiting.

Little Jackie

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »
Jackstar agree with you totally. McMahon has poor disposal under pressure. When we have been travelling badly in the two games we have played he has been nowhere yet he is an excellent receiver when things are going our way. He is a passenger plain and simple and that is all he'll be. In 2006 when the Dogs made the top 6 he was running fwd of the ball receiving in space and distributing up the line. In a team that is struggling he is JUST ANOTHER FLANKER. No size no weight very poor skill under pressure in a team like ours. Time and money would have been better invested in using our pick 19 to get Sellwood or another young kid to groom and phave play senior footy. Another Miller error in recruiting.

Mate, I will tell why I am so filthy on the current people running the club.
I have watched CLOSELY Jordon McMahon since he was recruited from Glenelg back in 2001.( for 6 years)
How on earth could we pick up with PICK 19 is an absolute disgrace, Will be a fine player at Coburg'.
We pay him $300,000 a year, if we pick up a kid in the draft instead of him we SAVE $240,000 plus have the opportunity to get a decent player. Oh yeah,that all sounds too easy doesnt it. Tell Miller and Wallet that!
And furthermore, the spindoctor tells all the sucked in supporters that he will use Jordon as a running half back as his foot skills are excellent. Plays him today as hit up forward for 50% of the game today and when he does get possesion, his first option is handball. ::) ::) ::) ::)
Mate, I could go on and on. But most of the posters here think I have a hidden agenda, truthfully, I dont. what I see is the RFC being runined by people who havent got much idea.. and thats first hand.
Grant Thomas summed it up on the radio tonight, Richmond hasnt changed for the past 3 years, plays criss cross football and wide.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 09:11:16 PM »

Mate, I will tell why I am so filthy on the current people running the club.

:gobdrop :gobdrop

The people running the Club .. I thought it was just Wallace now it is everyone running the Club..

I am confused.....

Flithy on the Board, Steve Wright everyone  :-\ :help
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 09:16:30 PM »
But most of the posters here think I have a hidden agenda, truthfully, I dont. what I see is the RFC being runined by people who havent got much idea.. and thats first hand.
Whether the club is being run properly or not is neither here nor there when it comes to you.
You do have an agenda and based purely on getting the boot.

If you were so supportive of the club, where were your posts of encouragement when we won last week.
Other than to say you didn't like Lids' hair  :rollin or something you said nothing.

You wait till the losses which are going to be more frequent with a developing team than not and sink the boot.
You're a disgrace!
Wallace will be sorted out by the club whether he stays or goes.
They're not as stupid as you think.
They'll weigh up whether there's improvement this year, and if there isn't they'll probably cut their losses and do something about it, or not.
But the club doesn't need you undermining it every second of every day.
Try and show some support for a change.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »
so jackstar are you lumping steve wright into that group that are ruining the RFC, i'll pass on your best wishes next time we catch up. :whistle

Little Jackie

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »
so jackstar are you lumping steve wright into that group that are ruining the RFC, i'll pass on your best wishes next time we catch up. :whistle

No, he is probably the ONLY one worthy of a job actually.
You can pass on my best wishes to Steve if you want.tell him to give me call, he has my number, would love to chat actually :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :clapping

Ramps

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 12:49:04 AM »
We had no hard nosed mid sized defender to go to the contest against Grant or Jones. McMahon today wasnt up to it, but neither were about 10 other blokes. Richmond supporters will be spewing when Scott Selwood starts to shine at WCE. Selwood may have copped a bath today as well, but atleast we could say we are developing a kid for the kind of job we asked King to do today, instead we took McMahon and today McMahon struggled - but as I said alot of his teammates were in the same boat.

Little Jackie

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 06:54:50 AM »
But most of the posters here think I have a hidden agenda, truthfully, I dont. what I see is the RFC being runined by people who havent got much idea.. and thats first hand.
Whether the club is being run properly or not is neither here nor there when it comes to you.
You do have an agenda and based purely on getting the boot.

If you were so supportive of the club, where were your posts of encouragement when we won last week.
Other than to say you didn't like Lids' hair  :rollin or something you said nothing.

You wait till the losses which are going to be more frequent with a developing team than not and sink the boot.
You're a disgrace!
Wallace will be sorted out by the club whether he stays or goes.
They're not as stupid as you think.
They'll weigh up whether there's improvement this year, and if there isn't they'll probably cut their losses and do something about it, or not.
But the club doesn't need you undermining it every second of every day.
Try and show some support for a change.

You are dreaming.
Beat NOBODY last week so why should there be encouragement. I didnt see any encouraging signs last week, if you did, please tell me, Richmond havent changed there game plan for the past 3 years, do you need glasses or something,   ::) ::) ::)
Me a disgrace, dont think so..
The club is stupid, tell you why.
The board need more football people on it. Some clown on the board stated  me this yesterday, we are going ok, we have won 3 of our past 5 games. he was counting the practise matches :lol :lol :lol  And this is the truth.  I just walked away shaking my head in disbelief. ::)
And furthmore MOI, I walked as I wasnt going to work for a reduction in wages, ( do you think Terry takes pay cuts??  NAH!  $600,000  a year  :banghead     your are a disgrace.
As for the supporting the club, I do, in more ways than you think.
I bumped into a fellow poster yesterday and she commented , you really love the tiges dont you , of cause I do.

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 07:07:08 AM »
I bumped into a fellow poster yesterday and she commented , you really love the tiges dont you , of cause I do.

Yeah, but who takes any notice of that poster anyway?

:lol

Moi

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 07:10:35 AM »

Yeah, but who takes any notice of that poster anyway?

:lol
if it's the one I'm thinking of, she's a nice lady
But a touch deluded on the subject of Jack.
If she only knew  ;)