Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 54622 times)

Ox

Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #600 on: August 28, 2008, 06:47:51 PM »

Hardly mate and I do visit this site a lot, but comments such as yours are what really puts people off this site. I post only when I feel the need to.

LOL - Yeh right.

Give me a break u weak prikc.

Comments like mine make it hard for you to post do they?

Since when do you represent everyone?

Since when do you speak to everyone else and ask them what they like?

Sounds like a crock of poo and you sound like the crock.

IMO It's embarassing to the club that there are so many spineless turkeys such as you and all the others
that post hypocritical BS as a means to an end.

You all deserve one another - nice try though guys...and thanks for your little pre school conspiracy.

Now go eff urselves :wallywink

Poor baby. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline tigerfan1961

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #601 on: August 28, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »

Hardly mate and I do visit this site a lot, but comments such as yours are what really puts people off this site. I post only when I feel the need to.

LOL - Yeh right.

IMO It's embarassing to the club that there are so many spineless turkeys such as you and all the others

You all deserve one another - nice try though guys...and thanks for your little pre school conspiracy.

A gentleman to the end- I give up. Nothing constructive to say- no further comment required

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #602 on: August 28, 2008, 07:01:45 PM »

LOL - Yeh right.

:bow well done mate
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #603 on: August 28, 2008, 07:06:56 PM »
sounds like brackets is in a midlife crisis
poor bloke  :rollin

Ox

« Reply #604 on: August 28, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »

A gentleman to the end- I give up. Nothing constructive to say- no further comment required
[/quote]

Practice what u preach Bob the builder.

ps - love your suporters :thumbsup

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #605 on: August 28, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »
Pettifer- I agree somewhat with what Infamy is saying, the stat comparison to O'Keefe makes good reading for Pettifer, but imv Pettifer has never been in the same class.
I never meant to say that he was at the same level as O'Keefe, he was always a poor mans O'Keefe, but that wasn't too bad, he was still better than a lot of other HFFs in the league.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #606 on: August 28, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »
sounds like brackets is in a midlife crisis
poor bloke  :rollin

such an unhappy man.

Life must not be good for our brackets.

Ox

« Reply #607 on: August 28, 2008, 07:46:45 PM »
lmao@danielle and Tigermonkey having an opinion on anything :lol

It's hard to take them seriously after trying to read their posts. :shh

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #608 on: August 28, 2008, 07:50:14 PM »

you need to get over it and move on, i have.

I think everyone agrees except you.

Tigermonk

« Reply #609 on: August 28, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »

brackets l dont give a toss what you take serious
those who know me personaly know where l been & what l done in football & given back to the game
at least l got something to show from football in playing & coaching
l dont sit around wanking myself like you do excepting 2nd grade football standards & hope things get better
you be the type of wanker who would beleive Sydney will lose badly & Richmond will win by 300 points & play finals
go eff yourself ok

oh & to top it all off Bowden is still playing the football you hate cause his a better man than you are, thats if you even have a set of balls to play with cause you cant find your effing dick  :lol

& thats all l gunna reply to cause a wank like you is not worth it cause you know stuff all about football mushroom

Ox

« Reply #610 on: August 28, 2008, 11:14:53 PM »

brackets l dont give a toss what you take serious
those who know me personaly know where l been & what l done in football & given back to the game
at least l got something to show from football in playing & coaching
l dont sit around wanking myself like you do excepting 2nd grade football standards & hope things get better
you be the type of wanker who would beleive Sydney will lose badly & Richmond will win by 300 points & play finals
go eff yourself ok

oh & to top it all off Bowden is still playing the football you hate cause his a better man than you are, thats if you even have a set of balls to play with cause you cant find your effing dick  :lol

& thats all l gunna reply to cause a wank like you is not worth it cause you know eff all about football mushroom

Just couldn't help blurting out your miniscule achievements in a last ditch effort to rise to the top of the dung heap,largely inhabitited by the likes of you and Danielle.

Blokes like you and Danielle are the most insecure of all - it's pathetic that you feel it necessary to go to that extreme.
"I was a coach and Player"
"I'm in finance and have money"

Any educated person knows that such claims are pure crap, as real achievers never mention their achievements,especilly on a god dam internet forum.

I'm comfortable with mine,so comfortable in fact that i would feel like a effwit posting about them.

U guys do it because you truly believe you possess some kind of higher level status but ur both sihtmen
It's like debating with two downe syndrome kiddies.

All you have given back to the game is continuing a long tradition of illiteracy amongst Footballers.
A grown man who can't even communicate at the standard level boasting about achievements - lofl !

To suggest i believe Sydney would win by 300 points is as stupid as your IQ.
You're obviously trying humor - another thing you have no idea about but that's understandable as it takes a degree of intelligence to deliver it.

You don't even know the difference between "his and he's", u monkey - says a lot champ.
A leader among men ? LMAO!

I'd expect you didn't have a clue that people your whole life have been laughing at u behind your back.

re
"oh & to top it all off Bowden is still playing the football you hate cause his a better man than you are, thats if you even have a set of balls to play with cause you cant find your effing dick  :lol"

Wow!
Did u coach and play with the same level of maturity you show here :scream :wallywink
Ur lucky if u dont have your pickled ars banned for continual personal insults :pray

Another instance of your bogan grammar
"& that's all l gunna reply to cause a wank like you is not worth it cause you know eff all about football mushroom"

read up about commas FFS - it's a start.

LMAO@ when u were coaching,the team saying, "WTF did he just say?"

You and Danielle are fools,the worst kind of fools because you're ignorant to your own idiocy
and have the audacity to question things u know nothing about

Good luck dancing with me mate - I'll leave you on your ars,no matter what the deal.

Big kiss for you mrs  :P

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 11:33:30 PM by []())([] »