Author Topic: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton  (Read 55130 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Welcome to Tigerland - Jordan McMahon and Mitch Morton
« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
dude,write in English FFS.
Reading your posts in the am is hard work.

get a life

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #571 on: August 27, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »
his done a great job & is the strong forward player we been looking for to replace Pettifer who is lazy.
Pettifer has had plenty of time to think & will work harder to get his place in the side, l wonder if he got it in him or how finally been found out & will be traded
The thing is, prior to this year, Pettifer wasn't lazy. He was often a link man running between half back and the forward pocket. The distance he was covering each match would have rivalled Ryan O'Keefe. He would have been one of the better performed half forward flankers up there with O'Keefe & Didak. Not sure what happened this year, but he was no where near that form, perhaps he was injured which is why he may be getting another year's contract, but if he was you'd think he wouldn't have played at Coburg.

"the thing is prior to this year petts wasn't lazy"- you have got to be joking

petts is half the way player o'keefe and didak are! He is the most laziest and selfish player we have had on our list.

Only interested in kicking his 1 or 2 but never interested in the hard stuff.

2 years ago i wrote on this forum that Leon davis was streets ahead of Petts and got laughed at.
well well well lets compare the 2 now. Petts is slow, weak and pathetic. Davis is a hard nut who runs and tackles.

Petts wouldn't know how to even spell those words.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #572 on: August 27, 2008, 12:49:57 PM »
his done a great job & is the strong forward player we been looking for to replace Pettifer who is lazy.
Pettifer has had plenty of time to think & will work harder to get his place in the side, l wonder if he got it in him or how finally been found out & will be traded
The thing is, prior to this year, Pettifer wasn't lazy. He was often a link man running between half back and the forward pocket. The distance he was covering each match would have rivalled Ryan O'Keefe. He would have been one of the better performed half forward flankers up there with O'Keefe & Didak. Not sure what happened this year, but he was no where near that form, perhaps he was injured which is why he may be getting another year's contract, but if he was you'd think he wouldn't have played at Coburg.

petts is half the way player o'keefe and didak are! He is the most laziest and selfish player we have had on our list.

2 years ago i wrote on this forum that Leon davis was streets ahead of Petts and got laughed at.well well well lets compare the 2 now. Petts is slow, weak and pathetic. Davis is a hard nut who runs and tackles.

You have only been registered here less than a year.

Please explain.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #573 on: August 27, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »

"
2 years ago i wrote on this forum that Leon davis was streets ahead of Petts and got laughed at.well well well lets compare the 2 now. Petts is slow, weak and pathetic. Davis is a hard nut who runs and tackles.

Please explain.

Feb 2007 is not 2 years your right mate. Its 1 year and 9 months.

less than a year dont know where your getting that from.

Moi

« Reply #574 on: August 27, 2008, 12:58:22 PM »

Please explain.
Good question lol

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #575 on: August 27, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »

2 years ago i wrote on this forum that Leon davis was streets ahead of Petts and got laughed at.
well well well lets compare the 2 now. Petts is slow, weak and pathetic. Davis is a hard nut who runs and tackles.

Leon Davis has only taken until he's 28 years old before he's made a serious impact in the game, how many players get 10 years on a list before they finally come good?

Let's compare Pettifer, O'Keefe & Didak prior to this year

Pettifer - 22Games 283K 74H 357D 147M 37G 21B 35T
O'Keefe - 23Games 282K 122H 404D 122M 23G 18B 83T
Didak - 18Games 191K 77H 268D 102M 25G 6B 46T

Similar disposals, O'Keefe with the edge with more handballs, Petts kicks close to twice as many goals is more accurate but O'Keefe tackles more. Only thing that tells me is O'Keefe plays more as a midfielder, Petts was scoring more for us, but for someone who plays forward more, he still got a lot of the ball. O'Keefe also played 1 more game than Petts.

Didak played less games, kicked similar amount of goals and similar tackles in that time, also got less of the ball. Possibly an unfair comparison given he was coming back from injury.

Even so, Petts isn't far off their standard. He wasn't lazy, people just saw a few aspects of their game that they didn't like and blew it out of proportion. He was crap this year, but his last 3 have been good and very consistent.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #576 on: August 27, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »

Please explain.
Good question lol

Do you have a mind of your own MOI or just copy what other people wrote.
read my above post. member since feb 2007 so everyone is wrong...  :clapping Loser

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #577 on: August 27, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

been good and very consistent.

Thats all good and well but what i saw is a guy who didn't put in the 1% when it mattered.

the chasing, the tackling i rarely saw petts produce such efforts.

Moi

« Reply #578 on: August 27, 2008, 01:50:48 PM »
read my above post. member since feb 2007 so everyone is wrong...  :clapping Loser

Funniest thing I've read on here.
Daniel, you just copied yourself  :rollin
Now what was that about being a loser  :lol

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #579 on: August 27, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »
"

Please explain.

Feb 2007 is not 2 years your right mate. Its 1 year and 9 months.

less than a year dont know where your getting that from.

Date Registered:  September 25, 2007, 07:35:04 am

And regardless, I was unaware that Feb 2007 to August 2008 = 2 years.  Or 1 year and 9 months.  :wallywink   :shh

I hope you dont rely on your own calculations too much on the Stock Market Dan.   ;)
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #580 on: August 27, 2008, 01:57:00 PM »
Thats all good and well but what i saw is a guy who didn't put in the 1% when it mattered.

His defensive side wasn't his strength I agree with that and his low tackle figures show that, but that doesn't make him lazy. His work rate over his 3 best years was very good in the distance he covered in a match. That is not a lazy player.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #581 on: August 27, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »

Funniest thing I've read on here.
Daniel, you just copied yourself  :rollin
Now what was that about being a loser  :lol

Im a very goodlooking loser MOI, get it right 

PM me ill take you out and show you a good time.

we will call it a OER bucks night just before i get married

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #582 on: August 27, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »

His defensive side wasn't his strength I agree with that and his low tackle figures show that, but that doesn't make him lazy. His work rate over his 3 best years was very good in the distance he covered in a match. That is not a lazy player.

He was very good in covering distance in the search of getting the ball.  Certainly not lazy in that regard, but he wasnt so good at covering distance when the oppostion had the ball and he had little chance of getting it.

Not that he was alone at all.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Moi

« Reply #583 on: August 27, 2008, 02:18:32 PM »
I hope you dont rely on your own calculations too much on the Stock Market Dan.   ;)
Another copy and paste by me just to say another good post lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #584 on: August 27, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »
Another copy and paste by me just to say another good post lol

dont need calculations when you live off the trail.

:thumbsup  :clapping