Author Topic: Wallace to stay or go???  (Read 13269 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Wallace to stay or go???
« on: October 28, 2007, 10:35:33 PM »
Assuming this time next year we collect another spoon should he stay or should he go??

personally i think others could have done a better job, maybe not in wins on the board but developing this team of skimmy lads. Also recruitment has to be questioned. KK to name many which has failed.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Wallace to stay or go???
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »
It may be time for him to go this time next year if we have to endure the annus horribilis that was 2007.

Tigermonk

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »
It may be time for him to go this time next year if we have to endure the annus horribilis that was 2007.

this time next year if they finish bottom l wont have to worry if he goes cause l will go barrack for something else

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 02:11:03 AM »
if we are at the 29th October 2008 and we have won the wooden spoon ... players don't like him ... must go

if we finish 9th-13th, keep ...

IT IS THE PLAYERS ... NOT THE COACH ...

i think he knows he will lose his JOB if he has the same year again !!!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 02:50:22 AM »
In his 4th season if he has another year like this of course he should be sacked.
5 year contract or not.

He will cost the club plenty of $$$s for SFA return.

Personally I was extremely disappointed with Wallace's season this year on many levels.

I think he's a dead man walking. Has to have a vastly improved year to keep his job.

blx

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 08:28:15 AM »
What a conundrum for you Daniel, on one hand you'd love to see your club succeed but on the other you'd love it to fail just so Wallace gets the ar$e next year  :wallywink

You, myself and everyone else already know that at any club, any coach who makes two wooden spoons in row is gonna be feathered and tarred so this ridiculous topic is not a census subject at all its just about you starting little spot fires  ::)

gotta love your feeble attempts though and i love the "assuming we collect the wooden spoon" part of your post  :lol :clapping :sleep

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 09:41:53 AM »
What a conundrum for you Daniel, on one hand you'd love to see your club succeed but on the other you'd love it to fail just so Wallace gets the ar$e next year  :wallywink

You, myself and everyone else already know that at any club, any coach who makes two wooden spoons in row is gonna be feathered and tarred so this ridiculous topic is not a census subject at all its just about you starting little spot fires  ::)

gotta love your feeble attempts though and i love the "assuming we collect the wooden spoon" part of your post  :lol :clapping :sleep

blx i knew you'd like it.

starting spot fires. have a listen to ya

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »
Assuming this time next year we collect another spoon should he stay or should he go??

personally i think others could have done a better job, maybe not in wins on the board but developing this team of skimmy lads. Also recruitment has to be questioned. KK to name many which has failed.

What a ridiculous and pointless post and thread. Haven't you got better things to do with your time than posting stuff like this?
Let's just deal with the coming season before worrying about what "might happen" at the end of the next year.

So bloody negative.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »

What a ridiculous and pointless post and thread. Haven't you got better things to do with your time than posting stuff like this?
Let's just deal with the coming season before worrying about what "might happen" at the end of the next year.

So bloody negative.

do we have the reincarnation of pattersonmiller ala evaluator?

Moi

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »

So bloody negative.

I'd add a few more to that list  :sleep

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 12:42:32 PM »

So bloody negative.

I'd add a few more to that list  :sleep

yeah i know but there have been so many how can you remember them all  :lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 01:51:54 PM »

So bloody negative.

so sorry bennett next time i post a thread ill ask you first if its allowed. where are we here, primary school.

im allowed to have my say, albeit positive or negative.
let me go over your posts and see if all comments were positive. give me a break u child.

now as for being negative. yeah well maybe i am at times but its hard not to with a team like ours.

recruiting, culture, change of coaches, bad results, spoons its hard to be positive.

as for worrying about next year im not  being negative, im being realistic.

we will not finish outside of bottom 4 next year with this  and u can quote me on that

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 10:15:03 PM »
IMHO if Terry added more pressure at training over preseason and during 2008 so it simulated more game-type pressure (eg: players only allowed 5 steps and a short time to make a decision and hit a target rather than 15 steps and all the time in the world) he'll go a long way to improving the side. Back to basics of playing as you train.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Passionfruit

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 10:21:33 PM »
IMHO if Terry added more pressure at training over preseason and during 2008 so it simulated more game-type pressure (eg: players only allowed 5 steps and a short time to make a decision and hit a target rather than 15 steps and all the time in the world) he'll go a long way to improving the side. Back to basics of playing as you train.

Hey MT , he aint going to do that, he is Terry Wallet ::)

Tigermonk

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 10:30:25 PM »
he got to be at the training sessions to do enforce that
one of the main problems with the playing group in lack of onfield communication
tackling hard & solid sheparding would be where l would start & maning up one on one football make then contest hard everytime
& the most important is how to bring the ball back into play after a point cause we are shocking since they brought this rule in & its not the rule its the way the coaches are coaching it to the players  :banghead