Author Topic: Wallace to stay or go???  (Read 13561 times)

Ramps

Re: Wallace to stay or go???
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2007, 11:12:27 AM »
my concern is that we gave away a top 20 pick in a draft that may only run 20 deep when we could have take Morton in the PSD and given the dogs 35 for McMahon. Who are we gonna take in the PSD? I believe my concern is a legitimate concern and I believe that giving away a top 20 pick for Jordan McMahon when it wasnt necessary was not the correct action.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2007, 11:22:07 AM »
Well Jack, if the Jury is still out on Polak then why not extend the same courtesy to McMahon, especially since he hasn't even walked into the courtroom yet.

Ramps, Ive said this before, Port Adelaide were also after McMahon so maybe our hand was forced.

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2007, 11:40:28 AM »

Ramps, Ive said this before, Port Adelaide were also after McMahon so maybe our hand was forced.
We were never going to get McMahon for pick 35, and they needed to keep the PSD pick open, just in case.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2007, 12:22:41 PM »
You amaze Blaisee , always making person attacks at me, get over it mate.
I see Polak as a player who played well when he didnt have an opponent when he played loose man back ( actually played that role for several weeks). Thought he dropped away towards the end.
Lets see this year when the honeymoon period is over and he is made accountable..
Am working for a club next year, leave it at that

So I take it your contract was not renewed at essendon ;)

interesting. Or are you sayig you knocked back a 3 year deal like sheeds did because you have been promised a job at tigerland
 :scream :scream :scream :lol :lol :lol

This just gets better and better :clapping

Passionfruit

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2007, 01:00:22 PM »
I see Polak as a player who played well when he didnt have an opponent when he played loose man back ( actually played that role for several weeks). Thought he dropped away towards the end.
Lets see this year when the honeymoon period is over and he is made accountable..

interesting. Or are you sayig you knocked back a 3 year deal like sheeds did because you have been promised a job at tigerland

:rollin
Its sounds like you want a job in the AFL Blaisee.?
I have the ideal job for you, cleaning Wallace and Millers shoes, sounds like you have already started :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Passionfruit

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2007, 01:01:54 PM »
u guys crack me up with your crap and personal attacks.

it seems some of you just love the old TW and thats fine, however there are some including myself who view his choices since he started at PUNT road as pathetic and not worth a cent.

For me its his choice of picking up kingsley and other duds. i would rather us fail with a youngster than pick him up or mcmahon to be honest. he is a lightweight and one of our BIGGEST problems is that area.

i watch us get brushed aside by the likes of barry hall(one game this year) and other big forwards and what do we do. Pick up lightweart mcmahon. give me a break please...
wallace just like he brought in bowden decides to bring this bloke in.

whose next jose romero back out of retirement!!

I am with you Daniel!

Passionfruit

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »
Jury still out on Polak, one better than average year dont make a career, its not that he won the B&F with the bottom team, did he ::)Dogs supporters were glad to see the back of lighweight Jordon.
I dont rate him or guys like  Ray for that matter

by the way, we have Raines and King too play on smalls. throw in Jackson and White

jury is out? thats funny.

At the start of the year he was not even play a game and he was going to a coburg player that no other club would want. Now the jury is out...mmmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

lets see 23 yr old 194cm can mark and quick and courageous, played every game and with a better training base and pre-season will play chb, chf and pinch hit in the ruck.
He is basically our most important player...structurally. But as is the jackstar way, dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Reality Check for you Blaisee. These are the facts
Couldnt get a game for in the finals the year before for Freo.
Of cause he is going to get game for the wooden spooners ::) ::) ::)

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »

:rollin
Its sounds like you want a job in the AFL Blaisee.?
I have the ideal job for you, cleaning Wallace and Millers shoes, sounds like you have already started :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

hilarious

almost as funny as saying that sheedy knocked back the demons job because he was promised the richmond one

delusional is probably closer to the truth, lying is probably the most accurate way of explaining it

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »
Cut out the personal crap  :banghead  ::) and stick to the topic people!

Passionfruit

« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2007, 02:12:04 PM »

Agree! :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »

Of course you would, precious.
All right though if you bag the club incessantly with your own personal agendas.

Passionfruit

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »

All right though if you bag the club incessantly with your own personal agendas.

I only state facts. Are you disputing the fact that Polak coulndt get a game in Freo finals team.. Let me know how Jordon McMahon is going by round 12. ::)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2007, 02:49:12 PM »
ur not wrong mate. some people here accept failure and are in denial that this team is no where near where it should be and i aint talking about future draft picks. im talking about the players we do have are not going to take us into the 8. almost guarantee that.

once richo goes god help us. everyone bags the bombers cause there got no one once hird went but seriously who do we have.
what sugar our captain. please. i cant believe no one talks about his position as captain
we didnt have a chance with him as captain. if we r down by 50 points at half time i can honestly say that he wouldnt be putting his hand up to fight us back. he is as weak as some of the posts on this forum
 its always richo, richo and richo
forget about our youth for a second does anyone think this senior team will get us into top 4. i dont.
too many passengers in this team not enough fighters.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Moi

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »
You're a real trailblazer, Daniel, pioneer of our time  ::)
No one here has ever discussed Johnston  :rollin

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2007, 02:55:50 PM »

I only state facts. Are you disputing the fact that Polak coulndt get a game in Freo finals team.. Let me know how Jordon McMahon is going by round 12. ::)

is this the same round that sheeds takes over. :thumbsup