Author Topic: Alex Rance [merged]  (Read 239182 times)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Rancer
« Reply #810 on: March 30, 2013, 10:24:14 PM »
He was poo last year thats a fact :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #811 on: March 30, 2013, 10:42:53 PM »
IMO if you don't rate Rance it just shows you don't know much about the game... Simple
He was very good Thursday night with his spoiling, tackling and rebounding but all some nuffys want to bring up is a couple of times he lost his footing. Get a clue!
Even worse is when flogs bring up stupid stats from games from last year to try and prove their point. Laughable....

Agree with you Big one

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #812 on: March 30, 2013, 10:54:22 PM »
Regarding the bad Rance slip that cost us a goal - the main culprit in that play was Griffo who didn't protect his team mate at all.  He should have kept the Carlton player at bay and Rance would have still had ample time to recover, instead of peeling off to receive before Rance even had possession.

Geez Griff even getting blamed for Rance slipping.  Rance was 25m in the clear. Griff had every right to spread and give an option
Bollocks!

Smokey is on the money. Griffiths watched his opponent run past past him to the contest when he should have sheparded. Not his fault rance slipped over, but if he done what he should have, rance would have had time to recover. Griffiths was in no
mans land, not only did he not shepard, he didnt spread into space either.

I near lost it over this incident. pee poor by griffiths in this case.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #813 on: March 30, 2013, 11:04:31 PM »
Regarding the bad Rance slip that cost us a goal - the main culprit in that play was Griffo who didn't protect his team mate at all.  He should have kept the Carlton player at bay and Rance would have still had ample time to recover, instead of peeling off to receive before Rance even had possession.

Geez Griff even getting blamed for Rance slipping.  Rance was 25m in the clear. Griff had every right to spread and give an option
Bollocks!

Smokey is on the money. Griffiths watched his opponent run past past him to the contest when he should have sheparded. Not his fault rance slipped over, but if he done what he should have, rance would have had time to recover. Griffiths was in no
mans land, not only did he not shepard, he didnt spread into space either.

I near lost it over this incident. pee poor by griffiths in this case.

Flog

He was poo last year thats a fact :shh

Watch WB often do you? How do you find the time? Thought the big man would require your services or is it only Christmas time where the little blokes are helping him out

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #814 on: March 30, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »
 :rollin
We need a floggn emoticon
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #815 on: March 31, 2013, 08:18:43 AM »

:clapping :clapping

Correct

He's been watching Bryce Gibbs videos in the off season  ;D
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #816 on: March 31, 2013, 01:51:05 PM »
Casboult is better than Petrie. Did play really well last night did the prancer  :thumbsup

Been having too many coffees down Lygon St Coach?

;)

Anyone who towels up Casboult will be one of the best defenders in the comp. However, performances on players like Petrie & Schulzy do not matter.

umm howzabout buddy franklin :shh...i know you were hoping I wouldnt say that :lol

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Hawthorn lost to us by 11 goals last year but Franklin still had 20 and kicked 1.3 and played a big hand in some of their only goals for the day. Easily beat his opponent in the extremely wet conditions. The year before he kicked 5.2 from 22 disposals. Really not sure what you're on about here pal

Big Drew usually picks on poo teams but he raped Rancer last year. Murdered him really. Isolate Rance with a gun forward and he struggles. Rance can play but I disagree with anyone who rates him as one of the best in the game (Bojangleburg)
IMO Petrie is the one KPF Rance can't stop. And though we improved last year let's be honest if we barracked for someone else we'd have been calling Richmond a poo team last year so no surprise Petrie picke on us.  :lol

The day Petrie does something against a good team is the day Norf wins a final. Won't be holding my breathe because I may run out of air.  :lol

There's definitely more than one the prancer can't stop. Agreed on Petrie though
i just reviewed the stats and franklin had 18 possies same as rancer, facts are ya cant kick too many goals chasing cheap kicks on the wing :lol...i think rancer got the points that day partner, lock stock and two smokin barrells :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #817 on: March 31, 2013, 11:29:13 PM »
Barely kicked a goal last year and apparently he played forward. Ok Bojangles, you're right. Lake has never played a good game and Hawthorn recruited him because they have no idea. Ok

whoa hey hey

He did spend a bit of time forward

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Alex Rance [merged]
« Reply #818 on: April 02, 2013, 12:02:49 AM »

Rebound 50s
  A. Rance   11 - #1 in the AFL
  G. Birchall   8
  N. Malceski   8
  D. Merrett   8
  B. Waters   7

One Percenters
  R. Thompson   15
  A. Otten   15
  J. Trengove   13
  A. Walker   9
  A. Rance     9

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #819 on: April 06, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
Can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped.......played great last night, tough as nails, should shut the knockers up for one more week. :whistle
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

tony_montana

« Reply #820 on: April 06, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
Can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped.......played great last night, tough as nails, should shut the knockers up for one more week. :whistle

X will be in shortly to tell us how poo he was and that he'll be out of the side in a few weeks once grimes is up to speed

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #821 on: April 06, 2013, 12:22:33 PM »

X will be in shortly to tell us how poo he was and that he'll be out of the side in a few weeks once grimes is up to speed

:lol... :thumbsup

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

TigerTimeII

« Reply #822 on: April 06, 2013, 12:25:57 PM »

facts are he failed again last night
nick gave him a bath and not because he is an aerobic beast beut because rance is dumb and has no idea where to put his body
always caught out of postion

u guys see the one or two flashy things he does and think whao he is a gun, but u all fail to see hoe he effs up the simple things

im not talking about the ball that bounced over his head , thats was bad luck but too many times he fluffs the simple things and gets caught out

he will not be a premiership player for us under pressure he is no good and he is a shockingf decision maker

by yrs end griff and astbury will be ahead of him if grimes can stay fit

TigerTimeII

« Reply #823 on: April 06, 2013, 12:26:45 PM »
if u guys think rance was good last night u are imbeciles

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #824 on: April 06, 2013, 12:27:16 PM »

facts are he failed again last night
nick gave him a bath and not because he is an aerobic beast beut because rance is dumb and has no idea where to put his body
always caught out of postion

u guys see the one or two flashy things he does and think whao he is a gun, but u all fail to see hoe he effs up the simple things

im not talking about the ball that bounced over his head , thats was bad luck but too many times he fluffs the simple things and gets caught out

he will not be a premiership player for us under pressure he is no good and he is a shockingf decision maker

by yrs end griff and astbury will be ahead of him if grimes can stay fit

Have you been on crack for long.....watch the game again.

"Rucks: