Author Topic: Alex Rance [merged]  (Read 239168 times)

tony_montana

Re: Alex Rance [merged]
« Reply #825 on: April 06, 2013, 12:44:18 PM »
Can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped.......played great last night, tough as nails, should shut the knockers up for one more week. :whistle

X will be in shortly to tell us how poo he was and that he'll be out of the side in a few weeks once grimes is up to speed

facts are he failed again last night
nick gave him a bath and not because he is an aerobic beast beut because rance is dumb and has no idea where to put his body
always caught out of postion

u guys see the one or two flashy things he does and think whao he is a gun, but u all fail to see hoe he effs up the simple things

im not talking about the ball that bounced over his head , thats was bad luck but too many times he fluffs the simple things and gets caught out

he will not be a premiership player for us under pressure he is no good and he is a shockingf decision maker

by yrs end griff and astbury will be ahead of him if grimes can stay fit

This is almost as good as last season when Foley played a blinder, got 35 touches and you had him as w.o.g  ;D

ftr I dont think he's flashy, I think ppl remember his 1-2 benny hill moments each game and label him with it. He does a lot more good out there and think if he cut out those silly mistakes like slipping over and not keeping his feet, he'd be a gun. His kicking and decision making has improved heaps and isnt a concern for me anymore

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #826 on: April 06, 2013, 01:07:45 PM »
X are you sure you weren't watching a replay of the game in 2009? Rance was great. Had some excellent spoils and applied pressure all night.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #827 on: April 06, 2013, 02:13:08 PM »
Can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped.......played great last night, tough as nails, should shut the knockers up for one more week. :whistle

X will be in shortly to tell us how poo he was and that he'll be out of the side in a few weeks once grimes is up to speed

facts are he failed again last night
nick gave him a bath and not because he is an aerobic beast beut because rance is dumb and has no idea where to put his body
always caught out of postion

u guys see the one or two flashy things he does and think whao he is a gun, but u all fail to see hoe he effs up the simple things

im not talking about the ball that bounced over his head , thats was bad luck but too many times he fluffs the simple things and gets caught out

he will not be a premiership player for us under pressure he is no good and he is a shockingf decision maker

by yrs end griff and astbury will be ahead of him if grimes can stay fit

Mate the kid is a gun.

dwaino

« Reply #828 on: April 06, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
X are you sure you weren't watching a replay of the game in 2009? Rance was great. Had some excellent spoils and applied pressure all night.

Stephen Hawking just crossed the road to ask me if OER is a tunnel to an alternate reality after noticing that X was actually watching the same game, but different.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #829 on: April 06, 2013, 06:14:56 PM »
I am a huge Rance fan but last night wasn't a good one for him.

IMO He gave Nick Sookie Sookie too much of a head start on the lead. It seemed to me that Alex thought he'd be able to make up the start with his closing speed. Great in theory but old Nick can still use his big rump to gain an advantage in a marking contest. Just thought he should of played with a bit more touch/feel on his opponent, which is something old Nick has never liked

He wasn't terrible because he stuck to his task but he wasn't good either IMHO
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #830 on: April 06, 2013, 06:48:21 PM »

IMO He gave Nick Sookie Sookie too much of a head start on the lead. It seemed to me that Alex thought he'd be able to make up the start with his closing speed. Great in theory but old Nick can still use his big rump to gain an advantage in a marking contest. Just thought he should of played with a bit more touch/feel on his opponent, which is something old Nick has never liked

Couldn't disagree with you more...
If your a forward of Nicks athleticism and talent playing on the G and willing to run, your going to get some touches. Thought Rance played him pretty well making him lead up to the wings. Haven't watched the replay yet but from at the game Rance was a star. IMHO

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #831 on: April 06, 2013, 07:07:33 PM »
Watchin the replay. Rance played well. Nick would have kicked those goals on anyone. He got a couple of cheapies too. Rance made one or two mistakes. As did Cotch and Lids.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #832 on: April 06, 2013, 08:44:17 PM »

Couldn't disagree with you more...
If your a forward of Nicks athleticism and talent playing on the G and willing to run, your going to get some touches. Thought Rance played him pretty well making him lead up to the wings. Haven't watched the replay yet but from at the game Rance was a star. IMHO

I was at the game and agree about Nick, just thought Rance made the mistake of not playing him closer. Yes old Nick getting kicks up on the wings doesn't hurt us but if Rance had been closer, able to make the spoil we could have hurt them with a turnover.

Actually watching the replay now, looking at the things you speak of and the things I marked him harshly on  ;D

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #833 on: April 06, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »

Not what I've heard WP.
Thought good ol Nick loves a bit of touch/feel from the back men. ;D
The club that keeps giving.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #834 on: April 06, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »

wp u r getting soft cos u like him
rance was terrible full stop

all u folkss do u want to win a premiership or not ffs

mediocrity sexy gay looks and a tan dont make u a good player
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:29:41 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #835 on: April 06, 2013, 10:31:07 PM »
No need for name calling username just because people have different view to you

TigerTimeII

« Reply #836 on: April 06, 2013, 11:28:17 PM »
i get called many things on here but i guess my skin is s wee bit tougher lol

sticks and stones  how it goes

political correctness is destroying the world

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #837 on: April 06, 2013, 11:35:25 PM »
did Rance cut in on one your ladyboys in Thailand or something?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

TigerTimeII

« Reply #838 on: April 07, 2013, 03:51:11 AM »
did Rance cut in on one your ladyboys in Thailand or something?

na he was my lady boy in thailand lol

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #839 on: April 07, 2013, 06:53:23 AM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI