Author Topic: Kane Johnson  (Read 5304 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Kane Johnson
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »

. IMO they are only keeping Sugar on as an on-field educator for the cubs. A bit like Gas with Thursty. Next year we'll have a new captain.

we are in serious trouble then, cos sugar has nothing to offer, teach , instruct and educate the cubs. can just teach them how to become an overrated premiership player who was lucky to be at the right place at the right time and be gift wrapprd 2 cups

xXx how about you only post when you know what you're on about.

Kane was very worthy of two Grand Final medallions.

rubbish, they were glad to get rid of him and would have won those grannys without him!

take ur own advice esp when u r so good qat giving it

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 10:18:06 AM »

. IMO they are only keeping Sugar on as an on-field educator for the cubs. A bit like Gas with Thursty. Next year we'll have a new captain.

we are in serious trouble then, cos sugar has nothing to offer, teach , instruct and educate the cubs. can just teach them how to become an overrated premiership player who was lucky to be at the right place at the right time and be gift wrapprd 2 cups

rubbish, they were glad to get rid of him and would have won those grannys without him!

You're right they shouldve played with 17 men on the field when Kane was meant to be on there.  ::)

xXx offseason version was better, we're back to the old arrogant idiot xXx again now.  :sleep

FYI, 21 possessions and 24 possessions for both his medallions.  I dont like Kane being our captain but he worked for both those medallions so how about shutting the stuff up princess?
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 10:27:49 AM »
who cares how many flags he won and how many possessions he got in those granny's.
it was with adelaide not with the rfc.
the fat remains that is the most pathetic uninspiring captain who holds no value in this team at all.

He is not even in our team's top 10 and the fact that u only talk about a pat on the back to silvester, which i saw by the way, as being so fantastic, well what do u expect from any player. that is the least he could do because in every area of his game he is useless.

the sooner he goes the better the rfc will be and that is a face my friend.
the likes of johnson, tuck, raines, jon, tivers, hyde will not get u into the finals and expecially not win u a flag, their delistings cant come sooner for me.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:50 PM »
who cares how many flags he won and how many possessions he got in those granny's.
the fat remains that is the most pathetic uninspiring captain who holds no value in this team at all.

He is not even in our team's top 10 and the fact that u only talk about a pat on the back to silvester, which i saw by the way, as being so fantastic, well what do u expect from any player. that is the least he could do because in every area of his game he is useless.

the likes of johnson, tuck, raines, jon, tivers, hyde will not get u into the finals and expecially not win u a flag, their delistings cant come sooner for me.

Dont disagree with any of that, infact I believe its spot on but he wasnt "gift-wrapped two cups."  Thats the only gripe I have.

I cant wait for a new captain at RFC because Johnson is well past his use-by date.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 05:15:26 PM »

You're right they shouldve played with 17 men on the field when Kane was meant to be on there.  ::)

xXx offseason version was better, we're back to the old arrogant idiot xXx again now.  :sleep

FYI, 21 possessions and 24 possessions for both his medallions.  I dont like Kane being our captain but he worked for both those medallions so how about shutting the eff up princess?

princess?

sounds like u want a piece of me?

get in line !

ps. offseason, on season..... i anm not here to be liked, gain approval by my peers nor be accepted. just here to vent my spleen.

if u dont like what i post, just stop reading them, its not rocket science!

fair enough queenie

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »

i concurr! well said

sugar is a waste of breath, and btw, lets say he wasnt the most honest player back in the crow days. i will just leave it at that. cannot belive a person of his character even made it as a captain. damn disgrace!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »

Dont disagree with any of that, infact I believe its spot on but he wasnt "gift-wrapped two cups."  Thats the only gripe I have.

I cant wait for a new captain at RFC because Johnson is well past his use-by date.

bs, he was lucky to be at the right place at the right time. tivendale, hyde, fiora, krak, and many of our other present and past duds would have the same 2 medals if they were in that team at that time

he was carried, and his extra carricular activities and his lack of personality, skills and leadership meant the crows loved to handball him to us.

lets face it, teams of the past only traded with rfc if they truly believed they were getting rid of crud and broken down players!

why would anyyoune give even a half decent player to the rfc?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »
why would anyyoune give even a half decent player to the rfc?
I would say Browny and Simmo are half decent ;)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »
all these players wanted to come to Richmond re; Johnston, Polak, Brown, Simmonds, Morton, McMahon,
they were all asked where they wanted to go if they didnot stay at the current club for less money
They all fest up Richmond $$$$$$
so Adelaide, Fremantle, Western Bulldogs & West Coast traded with Richmond & these players came to us full well knowing they get better money at Richmond $$$$$$ than at any other club & knowing they get a game regardless
l can name heaps more players who took advantage of Richmond in there down days which are still going & wait till next year there be more comming  :lol

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 08:19:51 PM »
correct

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2008, 10:05:55 AM »
all these players wanted to come to Richmond re; Johnston, Polak, Brown, Simmonds, Morton, McMahon,
they were all asked where they wanted to go if they didnot stay at the current club for less money
They all fest up Richmond $$$$$$
so Adelaide, Fremantle, Western Bulldogs & West Coast traded with Richmond & these players came to us full well knowing they get better money at Richmond $$$$$$ than at any other club & knowing they get a game regardless
l can name heaps more players who took advantage of Richmond in there down days which are still going & wait till next year there be more comming  :lol

Um wasnt Simmonds a bargain buy at the time?

Something like 250000 per year over 5 years.  Thats pretty cheap for a ruckman, he could command much more.  Isnt Cain HACKland on $300,000?  :whistle

The others, yeah, pretty much gifted a big contract although Im not sure about Polak.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »

FYI, 21 possessions and 24 possessions for both his medallions.  I dont like Kane being our captain but he worked for both those medallions so how about shutting the eff up princess?

princess?

sounds like u want a piece of me?

get in line !

ps. offseason, on season..... i anm not here to be liked, gain approval by my peers nor be accepted. just here to vent my spleen.

if u dont like what i post, just stop reading them, its not rocket science!

fair enough queenie

Lol, I wouldnt dare mess with such a muscly Italian figure.  :wallywink  ;)
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2008, 10:16:23 AM »
ouch that really hurt

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2008, 11:50:38 AM »
Kane Johnson is only effective on the field for one thing.......Slow motion replays!  :banghead

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 12:02:19 PM »
Kane Johnson is only effective on the field for one thing.......Slow motion replays!  :banghead

lol