Author Topic: Brett Deledio [merged]  (Read 194404 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Brett Deledio [merged]
« Reply #1185 on: April 14, 2013, 10:41:12 PM »
orgasmic ... that's how mcaveny will describe him

tony_montana

« Reply #1186 on: April 14, 2013, 10:46:36 PM »
X, you didnt mention Rance  :shh

TigerTimeII

« Reply #1187 on: April 14, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »

I did in another thread... rance again was no good... beaten by a no body.. I don't look at his flashy runs ... facts are he gets beaten on the scoreboard every week... he is our weak link and opposition clubs know this and know be is vulnerable close to goal.. Chaplin and Grimes fantastic today.. rance well he is lucky  astbury and Griffiths aren't up to it

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1188 on: April 15, 2013, 12:54:23 AM »

I did in another thread... rance again was no good... beaten by a no body.. I don't look at his flashy runs ... facts are he gets beaten on the scoreboard every week... he is our weak link and opposition clubs know this and know be is vulnerable close to goal.. Chaplin and Grimes fantastic today.. rance well he is lucky  astbury and Griffiths aren't up to it

Griffs had a decent pre-season. Beat Kosi in VFL round 1. Had a solid first three quarters yesterday. He is young, huge and being played out of position. Harsh call to call him a failure.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1189 on: April 17, 2013, 05:59:29 PM »
Dynamic Deledio
By richmondfc.com.au
5:01pm AEST Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New Richmond captain Trent Cotchin has lauded the consistently high output of fellow midfield star Brett Deledio.

In the wake of Deledio’s superb, 27-possession, three-goal performance against the Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium last Sunday, Cotchin poured praise on the No. 1 pick in the 2004 AFL National Draft, who turns 26 tomorrow (Thursday, April 18).

Read the full article here: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-04-17/dynamic-deledio

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #1190 on: April 20, 2013, 07:00:30 PM »
VERY disappointed in Deledio, really thought he would break the match open!

Offline Jackstar

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #1191 on: April 20, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »
He is a stage pony.

Never looks for a player free, if he sees the goals within 50.

Not a team man.

Cost us 2 easy goals in the first half.

Needs to work on this, our Lids does.

tony_montana

« Reply #1192 on: April 20, 2013, 08:00:08 PM »
What a poo thread. Did you miss the half a dozen moments in the first half when he was breaking fwd in space and his teammates missed him every single time, that cost us multiple goals and is the difference between a poo thread like this appearing and not appearing.

Offline Golfprotiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Risking Head and Shin
« Reply #1193 on: April 20, 2013, 08:28:27 PM »
Agree with Tony, Lids is a gun and is often in space, a super kick most of the time and the 1% are awesome! Unlucky that the umps mate Swanny was playing too especially when Lids nabbed him at the 50 in the last quarter which was holding the ball, but play on was the call!

A CHAMPION, happy he is at Tigerland
Tommy Hafey - "There's nothing more tiger-ish than a bloody tiger, a wounded tiger''

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1194 on: April 20, 2013, 08:31:39 PM »
LMAO at the trollsters

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1195 on: April 20, 2013, 08:32:59 PM »
Very funny thread

Sad but funny

Let's blame Lids,

might as blame Cotch while your at it, he was a clanger king today not sure using the criteria of this thread not that I'm sure what the criteria is I might add but you could say he didn't stand up either

Could add quite few more.

Please deep breath  ;D

BTW good post TM
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1196 on: April 21, 2013, 09:20:12 PM »
Very funny thread

Sad but funny

Let's blame Lids,

might as blame Cotch while your at it, he was a clanger king today not sure using the criteria of this thread not that I'm sure what the criteria is I might add but you could say he didn't stand up either

Please deep breath  ;D

BTW good post TM

Very funny post, where did he blame Lids? So annoying when we lose, people seem to not be allowed to criticise a player because "all players played bad." If all players were playing bad, as VC Lids should be one of a couple really standing up.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #1197 on: April 21, 2013, 09:21:51 PM »
lids last 6 games v th epies iirc had over 30 touches
he stands up
he had no support yesterday and cotchin this yr may be getting a lot of touches but his disposal has been jacksonesque

tony_montana

« Reply #1198 on: April 21, 2013, 09:26:47 PM »
Very funny thread

Sad but funny

Let's blame Lids,

Please deep breath  ;D

BTW good post TM

Very funny post, where did he blame Lids? So annoying when we lose, people seem to not be allowed to criticise a player because "all players played bad." If all players were playing bad, as VC Lids should be one of a couple really standing up.

Criticise when its justified, its not in this case. The thread title clearly states will he EVER stand up in big games. So he's never stood up in big games? Really?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1199 on: April 21, 2013, 09:32:04 PM »

Gee I don't know  :-\

would think the title of thread clearly implies that Lids is one of the players to blame for yesterday. Doesn't the thread suggest he NEVER stands up in big games, isn't that apportioning blame for the loss?

No problem with people being critical of players but if you are going to be critical then been critical of all who deserve it rather singling out the odd one or two.

And look at some of the comments. "A show pony", "not a team player" can't help but laugh at those.

Lids was poor yesterday but so were so many others. I question whether any of our leaders really "stood up" yesterday. But the only leader that appears to be copping it is Deledio.

Just believe people are over reacting to this loss that was against a top 4 side.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)