Author Topic: 2009 Membership - "Total Tiger"  (Read 33419 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: 2009 Membership - "Total Tiger"
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:41 PM »
Thats what I thought as well, if this number is correct then Id be a bit disappointed because wed have to be over 35000 ticketed by the game to get to 40,000 ... maybe someone can clarify because we were under the impression that we had over 33000 a week ago.

They said we had 33K ticketed at the Season launch

Don't stress folks .... the numbers are still going along nicely, just because they're a bit lacks with the web-site we are on track .... this week has been chaos for the membership dept (I spoke to them yesterday ;D) and it's been flat chat all week... I don't think giving the web-site updated numbers is a priority this week, signing up newbies and reserve seats is  :thumbsup

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #286 on: March 27, 2009, 07:17:21 AM »
We can kiss the momentum off-field we were building with memberships goodbye. That was the worst think about last night (along with Cuz's injury). Thankfully most people signed up before last night debacle so the $$$ are in the bank.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #287 on: March 27, 2009, 09:43:20 AM »
We can kiss the momentum off-field we were building with memberships goodbye. That was the worst think about last night (along with Cuz's injury). Thankfully most people signed up before last night debacle so the $$$ are in the bank.

They'll know better next year mate. I'd say at least 10,000 of the dormant support who came out last night for the game with their new memberships and new yellow and black colours won't be seen again this season......who'd blame them?

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #288 on: March 30, 2009, 08:47:39 PM »
As of March 30, 2009

Ticketed:         34,635
Non-ticketed:    8,549
Combined:      43,184

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #289 on: March 30, 2009, 09:35:56 PM »
As of March 30, 2009

Lock in A Eddie  :banghead

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #290 on: March 30, 2009, 09:53:54 PM »
We'll hit our membership target but it could've been so much more.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #291 on: March 30, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »
As of March 30, 2009

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!!!!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Ramps

« Reply #292 on: March 30, 2009, 10:56:23 PM »
What a shame, a win vs the Bloos would have probably got us to 40,000 ticketed. Its a real shame. :'(

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2009, 07:25:37 AM »
I was out to dinner on Satruday night and a Bulldgos fan made the comment that they envied the Tigers membership... explaining that despite being terrible for what seems like forever we still manage to have great member numbers

Went onto to say the Bulldogs would kill for our numbers ...

I don't think we should lose sight of that; a numbe rof clubs would love our numbers just once
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tiogar

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »
I was out to dinner on Satruday night and a Bulldgos fan made the comment that they envied the Tigers membership... explaining that despite being terrible for what seems like forever we still manage to have great member numbers

I don't think we should lose sight of that; a numbe rof clubs would love our numbers just once

Of course they would. The irritating is that we keep falling short of what could be achieved. Essentially he ws saying " Wow, for a basket case, you have huge membership". True but essentiallypatronising. We could break records for Victorian clubs if we even looked like doing somethingfor a few months but we never seem to get it together.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2009, 08:30:14 AM »

Regardless of membership, I'd kill for a team that performs like the dogs. 
EAT EM ALIVE!

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2009, 10:04:25 AM »

They'll know better next year mate. I'd say at least 10,000 of the dormant support who came out last night for the game with their new memberships and new yellow and black colours won't be seen again this season......who'd blame them?
Won't be seen again this season? who gives a **** about supporters like that. Glad we got their money, now they can **** off.

Ramps

« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2009, 10:08:20 AM »

Won't be seen again this season? who gives a **** about supporters like that. Glad we got their money, now they can **** off.

Wouldnt it be better if we got there money every year?

bushranger

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2009, 10:14:36 AM »
There are some that love to jion the band wagon no matter who it is they are joining.
Then there are those of us that will stick with it,bthough we don't like what is happening.
But there will always be a certain amount of people that only want to be known in the winners circle.
So lets take their money while it is being offered, cause as soon as we go like last week they will bail out.
Though one thing remains is the money they put in at the beginning.
Our gain their loss.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »
As at April 6, 2009

Ticketed:        34,903
Non-ticketed:   8,634
Combined:     43,537