Author Topic: ONE HD Footy Show - One Week At A Time  (Read 14232 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: ONE HD Footy Show - One Week At A Time
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2010, 08:55:11 AM »
Most Tiger supporters would probably be happy with that  :yep

For a first round pick :yep
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2010, 09:38:38 PM »
Walls sooking tonight that Stephen Baker received 12 weeks while Jack Riewoldt didn't get reported for knocking Tayte Pears hand once.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2010, 10:37:35 PM »
Walls can not stand the Tigers and seems to have something against Jack. This is the second week in a row he has ignored Jacks mark over an inferior one where other panel members have voiced there obvious surprize at his choice.  :o

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2010, 10:40:34 PM »
Walls sooking tonight that Stephen Baker received 12 weeks while Jack Riewoldt didn't get reported for knocking Tayte Pears hand once.

Also didn't want to give Jack mark of the week.
Must have a bee in his bonnet that we're on the up.

Ox

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2010, 11:45:47 PM »

Mark Fein on sen was brooding like a spoilt child... :wallywink
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 06:49:49 AM by WilliamPowell »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2010, 09:57:14 PM »
For what it's worth......

Quartermain tonight reckons Cuz has played his last game. Darcy doesn't see him going on after this year. Walls said he's contributing but given 16 of his 21 possessions were handballs he can't break away from packs anymore and is more setting up others now. Long term it won't matter as the future is Martin and co.

Walls said our win was the best win by any team this year. They showed the key moments of the comeback - Martin's goal from the stoppage, Jack's mark running back with the flight of the ball, Collo being knocked out and then coming back to kick the last two winning goals.

The gameplan is now kick longer and why wouldn't you with Reiwoldt up forward, hunt the ball on the ground, they have a settled defence - Astbury looks comfortable back there, Thursty is playing well again and the captain Newman had a great last quarter kicking two goals.

Tigermonk

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2010, 10:10:20 PM »
Walls can not stand the Tigers and seems to have something against Jack. This is the second week in a row he has ignored Jacks mark over an inferior one where other panel members have voiced there obvious surprize at his choice.  :o

Jeff Geishien & Robert Walls hate the Tigers cause they both got the ass when they thought the club (RFC) really needed them.

Sour Grapes.  ;D

Offline Beren

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2010, 09:26:08 AM »
Walls loves Jacko though so I guess that's something.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2010, 10:03:25 PM »
The media are loving rubbing in that Essendon bypassed Hardwick as coach lol. Although Darcy said Essendon's list is better than Richmond's. Hmmm that's not what the ladder says Luke with 5 wins a piece and with the Tiges likely to jump above the Dons after this weekend.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2010, 11:25:56 PM »
The media are loving rubbing in that Essendon bypassed Hardwick as coach lol. Although Darcy said Essendon's list is better than Richmond's. Hmmm that's not what the ladder says Luke with 5 wins a piece and with the Tiges likely to jump above the Dons after this weekend.

Some people in the media can not get past their hated of Richmond and/or deep seated belief we will never be successful.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2010, 07:53:55 AM »

yeah right....

How does their HB line compare to Lids Newy and Connors, where do I look to see an equivalent to Cotch, martin and Foley, and I havent even mentioned Jack the Ripper....they have us in the rucks but Gus is closing the gap
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2010, 08:53:47 AM »

Some people in the media can not get past their hated of Richmond and/or deep seated belief we will never be successful.

Some media can see the quality of kids we have, others, like Darcy, think we're winning on the back of some Richmond equivalent to 'shinboner spirit'.

The Dons list is atrocious.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2010, 10:37:50 PM »
Walls' brief [ed. understatement] summary of Richmond's season

* Enthusiasm and unity. Happiest bottom 4 side he's seen.

* Poor skill level. It killed the Tigers yesterday. Something Hardwick will obviously work on.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 09:06:31 AM »
Walls' brief [ed. understatement] summary of Richmond's season

* Poor skill level. It killed the Tigers yesterday. Something Hardwick will obviously work on.

I put it down to poor decision making as well.

When we follow the game plan and make the right decisions, our skills look fine.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2011, 10:38:45 PM »
Walls was just asked by Quartermain who out of the Eagles, Demons and Tigers could make the Eight this year and he said us  :o.