Author Topic: ONE HD Footy Show - One Week At A Time  (Read 14225 times)

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: ONE HD Footy Show - One Week At A Time
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »
Walls was just asked by Quartermain who out of the Eagles, Demons and Tigers could make the Eight this year and he said us  :o.

I would put Eagles chances higher then ours. I think we have just as much chance as demon's do.
But I personally dont think we'll make the finals this year and I wouldn't think thats a bad thing. If we do people could get ahead of them selfs with where we are at.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2011, 10:45:32 PM »
Walls has sh|t for brains, and quarter brain wouldn't know which end of his torso to wipe

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2011, 12:11:08 AM »
Walls was just asked by Quartermain who out of the Eagles, Demons and Tigers could make the Eight this year and he said us  :o.

I would put Eagles chances higher then ours. I think we have just as much chance as demon's do.
But I personally dont think we'll make the finals this year and I wouldn't think thats a bad thing. If we do people could get ahead of them selfs with where we are at.

Agree tiger. West Coast would now be the more fancied out of the three clubs. They still have a number of their old premiership players still around and this year back in form.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2011, 07:21:29 AM »
* Poor skill level. It killed the Tigers yesterday. Something Hardwick will obviously work on.

Agree there were bad skills at times but they're 100% on what we were dishing up this time last year. Slowly but surely.

gerkin greg

« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2011, 10:25:23 AM »

Agree tiger. West Coast would now be the more fancied out of the three clubs. They still have a number of their old premiership players still around and this year back in form.

They also have more of a home ground advantage throughout the season.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »
I think we'll beat the Eagles. Whether we can make the 8 though I'm not sure.
If we have some luck on the injury front it's definitely possible.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2011, 12:22:22 PM »
Walls has sh|t for brains, and quarter brain wouldn't know which end of his torso to wipe

He is just hilarious Walls. One week he'll declare a team premiership contenders, the next he'll say that they'll struggle to make the 8. He really is that pathetic.
Push up!

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »

He is just hilarious Walls. One week he'll declare a team premiership contenders, the next he'll say that they'll struggle to make the 8. He really is that pathetic.
as much as I liked channel 10 coverage of footy I cant stand Walls. I hope noone picks him up in the new deal.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2011, 12:47:56 PM »

Watching Perth on the weekend, their zone and forward pressure was very, very good, at least in the first half. Even Priddis got a few possies forward of centre. We cannot afford to play crazy fast football in the first quarter against them, they'll carve us up with forced turnovers.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #99 on: May 03, 2011, 01:00:46 PM »

Watching Perth on the weekend, their zone and forward pressure was very, very good, at least in the first half. Even Priddis got a few possies forward of centre. We cannot afford to play crazy fast football in the first quarter against them, they'll carve us up with forced turnovers.
The whole point of the fast moving game plan is to get through the zone. When you move the ball quickly the opposition cannot move towards the player quick enough. A ball moving through the air will always be faster than a player running.

tony_montana

« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »

He is the biggest idiot commentator going around Shaw is a close second. I recall the year after we lost to Port in the NAB cup GF we were playing in round 1 and Walls was commentating and stating throughout the call that Richo needs to be plonked in the square and is wasted playing up the ground. Funnily enough straight after that game it showed a replay of the Richmond Port game from the previous year when Richo was a stay at home bulkier FFF and Walls was bemoaning the fact that Richo needs to run and be free and shouldnt be left to rot in the goal square *facepalm* lmfaooooo  ;D

Offline tiger4life

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »

Pretty sure Dimma said on SEN that we were in the top3 or thereabouts for opposition turnovers in our Forward Half, so our Zone/Pressure is working a treat when we get it right, it's when they get it through that we get caught out and scored easily against.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2011, 11:24:59 PM »
Not sure if we should be worried but Walls is on the Tiger bandwagon now. He praised our win and said tonight we are the most enthusiastic side in the AFL right at the minute.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2011, 11:29:08 PM »
Not sure if we should be worried but Walls is on the Tiger bandwagon now. He praised our win and said tonight we are the most enthusiastic side in the AFL right at the minute.
I can't stand Walls. Should never have been @ Richmond and whoever was responsible for convincing him should never be allowed back @ the club. 
The club that keeps giving.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2011, 07:04:52 AM »
I can't stand Walls. Should never have been @ Richmond and whoever was responsible for convincing him should never be allowed back @ the club. 

You want to ban Leon Daphne from the Club after everything he did for it?  :o ::)

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)