Author Topic: IT'S TIME TO GO THE TANK- IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE! [merged]  (Read 45494 times)

Tigermonk

Re: IT'S TIME TO GO THE TANK- IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE! [merged]
« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
we just tell you what you blindly refuse to see
l dont know if its because you can't grasp it or just plain ignorant & stupid but your replys are always so stupid l have a hard time replying from laughter
l'm sure your some sort of crack user because your unrealistic in the normal life  :lol

Jackstar is back

« Reply #481 on: July 25, 2009, 07:33:06 PM »
Melbourne Vs Richmond next week and Melbourne Vs Freo in Round 20 will be very very interesting
Both games are at the G too, they even play North Melbourne in between so they have a pretty soft draw

yep all the Tigers need to do now is let Melbourne win the game against us & they will be in front of us & Richmond get what they want there quick fix that will blow up in thier faces again & we will recruit another player who we wont develope
Because all our other recent picks from being on the bottom of the ladder have been so terrible haven't they?
I mean Deledio, Tambling & Cotchin are just duds aren't they, haven't developed at all, so what's the point?

I think Jackstar & Tigermonk should be renamed Statler & Waldorf, angry, grumpy, whinging muppets

Deledio will leave, he wants to play finals, ( another  Ottens its seems ) ;)

Tigermonk

« Reply #482 on: July 25, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
yep l heard it a few weeks back his already tired of Richmond & wants out

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #483 on: July 25, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »
You mean we see a team full of kids in the past 8 weeks showing more endeavour to do the unselfish team things than some senior players have shown in past 8 years.

Add Riewoldt and Vickery Infamy. All duds obviously  ::). Yep who needs early picks in the National draft. It's only the main and best way of recruiting the best talent to the club  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Jackstar is back

« Reply #484 on: July 25, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
You mean we see a team full of kids in the past 8 weeks showing more endeavour to do the unselfish team things than some senior players have shown in past 8 years.

Add Riewoldt and Vickery Infamy. All duds obviously  ::). Yep who needs early picks in the National draft. It's only the main and best way of recruiting the best talent to the club  ::).

For every one good kid, we have kept one bad kid,
Enough said.
Who resigned Schulz by the way ????
Daniel Connors, how is he going ?
Adam Thomson, a star in the making ??
Adam Patterson, developing Champion ruckman.
JON. :chuck
Angus Graham doesnt excite me at all I hate to say.
Hislop ::)  How is he getting  a game :banghead
And dont get too carried away with Edwards either, he played on a "'witches hat"" last week

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #485 on: July 25, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

Deledio will leave, he wants to play finals, ( another  Ottens its seems ) ;)
[/quote]

the difference is we paved the way for ottens to leave ...lids is required and will be made an offer that underlines that fact...if he wanted to leave the two WA clubs may in fact finish bottom.they're his options...thats the draft boyo, get used to it :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #486 on: July 25, 2009, 10:10:17 PM »
For every one good kid, we have kept one bad kid,
A pretty standard return for most clubs actually from draft picks if that's the case for us in recent years. Only half the kids make it on average. That's why you need to turnover the list heavily while rebuilding. We also had a one man Miller band doing our recruiting thanks to our lack of money and resources then :P. Our return should have been far better for sure (ie. Thomson, Jordie dud trades) but that's why Wallace ain't coach anymore amongst his other coaching flaws. If Plough had been as ruthless in 4.5 years as Rawlings is now we'd be a lot further ahead in our rebuild. The problem is we are still paying for having bugger all kids coming through for years before the Lids & Blingers draft leaving a huge hole now in our list 24 y.o. plus group which should be making up the majority of the side now. Instead this senior group can't even win VFL games at Coburg  ::)

We're getting a new coach who won't need to top up with trades to save his neck and we have greater recruiting resources now. How about we see how the new coach recruits this year. I thought it was all Wallace's fault anyway  ;).

As for tanking ........ 17 in a row to the Sainters and another 8 goal comfortable win. What "losers" lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #487 on: July 26, 2009, 01:27:59 AM »
Plan that I mentioned a few weeks agao is working to a tea.

We need to lose to Melbourne next week to get to the bottom of the ladder and then lose to W Coast in rd 22 to ensure we stay there. It is imperative we lose those two games no matter what.

Hopefully Melbourne will beat Freo in rd 20 and the final ladder would look like this.

W Coast 20
Melbourne 20
Fremantle 16
Richmond 12

What draft picks do we get if after round 22 the ladder is as I have mentioned?
Paul Keating labelled the 1990 econmic downturn the Recession we had to have.
This current spate of results and compromised drafts from next year means that this is the wooden spoon we had to have.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #488 on: July 26, 2009, 02:06:32 AM »
If the ladder were to end up like that we'd get picks 1, 17 & 19, just like in 2007
Personally I would rather Freo get the spoon, they will take Morabito with Pick 1 anyway

Ramps

« Reply #489 on: July 26, 2009, 08:31:33 AM »
If the ladder were to end up like that we'd get picks 1, 17 & 19, just like in 2007
Personally I would rather Freo get the spoon, they will take Morabito with Pick 1 anyway

I also think that Freo and WCE would take WA players, we just need to finish below Melbourne and hope that they get past the priority.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #490 on: July 26, 2009, 08:41:09 AM »
Plan that I mentioned a few weeks agao is working to a tea.

We need to lose to Melbourne next week to get to the bottom of the ladder and then lose to W Coast in rd 22 to ensure we stay there. It is imperative we lose those two games no matter what.

Hopefully Melbourne will beat Freo in rd 20 and the final ladder would look like this.

W Coast 20
Melbourne 20
Fremantle 16
Richmond 12

What draft picks do we get if after round 22 the ladder is as I have mentioned?
Paul Keating labelled the 1990 econmic downturn the Recession we had to have.
This current spate of results and compromised drafts from next year means that this is the wooden spoon we had to have.

Your plan is flawed.
We wouldnt know who to pick up as per previous recent bottom finishes

Ramps

« Reply #491 on: July 26, 2009, 08:45:43 AM »
PSD could become important this year. Tanking is still a good option.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2009, 09:17:01 AM »
Daniel Connors, how is he going ?

As of yesterday arvo - injured again  :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »
how dare all you ppl insinuate that deledio is leaving
my god
watch out
now DOGGED will try and molest you with his lil willy!!!!!!!

Online cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2009, 10:54:36 AM »
Nice day at the moment - Heading off soon hopefully to see a win over the bombres. :gotigers