Author Topic: Tigers vs Freo game thread  (Read 4471 times)

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers vs Freo game thread
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »
TigerTime needs to eat his words, but I bet the stubborn prick won't. Deledio has been everywhere all night and is class personified, every time he gets the ball he delivers a perfect pass to a team mate. 16 disposals til half time even after missing part of the first quarter with a dislocated finger.

Yeh right,  I bet that he only thinks Lids played a good game because he bagged him out.  :wallywink

pee of you wankers

i give credit where and when its due and dont when its not

celedio, well done, he finally worked it out for a whole game he was fantastic and worked his arse off. thats what we wanna see all th etime so hats off to lids

foley was crap again , he still cant use the ball and makes th ewrong choices

tambling had a nervous start but was best on ground, he and polo were the ones who kick started us and rebounded brilliantly, and cousins was also very important as well as jackson . cotchin just oozes class and collins is developing nicely. gotta pat mguane on the back too, he has become our best defender

its not my problem that i identify deledios faults and you dont but tonight should be his bench mark, i have always said he had the talent but not the work ethic, tnight he showed both and i reckon having tambling cuz and jackson playing well around him is helping atm

jackson and mguane will be neck and neck in our b and f atm

great gutsy win in this current climate esp at subi where the umpires just do not pay all th efrees they should the cheating bastards

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2009, 12:35:26 AM »
pee of you wankers

i give credit where and when its due and dont when its not

celedio, well done, he finally worked it out for a whole game he was fantastic and worked his behind off. thats what we wanna see all th etime so hats off to lids

foley was crap again , he still cant use the ball and makes th ewrong choices
That's funny, he's BOG and you say that needs to be his standard every week? Geez, you don't ask much.
Not only that but you choose to rip into another player because your favourite whipping post proved your a fool.

Foley was very good last night, always running to create options, taking the game on, some dashing runs out of the middle again, and had 28 disposals at 86% efficiency. That efficiency rating for an inside midfielder is up there with the best. I know it's been a problem for him this year, but last night he was very good.

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2009, 12:49:01 AM »
efficiency stats possessions bla bla bla, decison making and quality of possesions are what count

mguane had less possession but was a better player, so was collins and polo, all less possesions that foley but much better

moron, you are the fool

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »
Ok so I have just sobered up, great win for the boys and they sung the song with gusto....... wish I was there.... work.... :banghead
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
Foley was very good last night, always running to create options, taking the game on, some dashing runs out of the middle again, and had 28 disposals at 86% efficiency. That efficiency rating for an inside midfielder is up there with the best. I know it's been a problem for him this year, but last night he was very good.

Yep great game by Axel, was also tagged quiet heavily too and scored a goal.

Cant see how anyone could say he had a crap game (apart from TigerTosser that is)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »
I think I can speak on behalf of all the Perth based OERites that it doesn't get much better than victory over the local teams.

We are an easy target for the local media who love to slag us so it deflects attention away from the fortunes of WCE & Freo.

Cant wait to listen to 6pr on Monday.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »
I think I can speak on behalf of all the Perth based OERites that it doesn't get much better than victory over the local teams.

We are an easy target for the local media who love to slag us so it deflects attention away from the fortunes of WCE & Freo.

Cant wait to listen to 6pr on Monday.
Good on ya! Mate, you would be frustrated to hear that some people over this way still feel the win was pathetic and only over Freo!  ???

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2009, 07:32:15 PM »
Would of thought we won the flag when the siren went in this house, at least for the first 30 seconds or so.
No apologies and not sorry for being so passionate!
Any logic aside I allways want to win, just the way I am  :gotigers

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2009, 08:05:07 PM »
Here's youtube vision of the boys singing the song after the game....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OuQN6xnHbw

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #130 on: June 03, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »
Wallace and Harvey's coaches' votes

9 Deledio (Rich)
7 Tambling (Rich)
6 Sandilands (Frem)
4 Polo (Rich)