Author Topic: Edwards, King and Hislop  (Read 2949 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Edwards, King and Hislop
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2009, 06:52:01 AM »
I thought Edwards was very good again this week - match saving mark in the dying seconds; cannot ask for much more

King was OK - contained Lovett

Hislop applies great defensive pressue in the F50 but his disposal is very poor at times and yesterday early on he seemed more interested in wanting to biff his former team mates  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2009, 06:55:43 AM »
I thought Edwards was very good again this week - match saving mark in the dying seconds; cannot ask for much more

Hislop applies great defensive pressue in the F50 but his disposal is very poor at times and yesterday early on he seemed more interested in wanting to biff his former team mates  ;D
It seemed like they were more interested in biffing him!

Ramps

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2009, 08:54:02 AM »
Can I take credit for Edwards improvement  ;D He must have read this hard hitting thread  :D and decided to lift :gotigers

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »

agree with what youve said hear WP but would add that i like Hislop that way, RFC have enough soft players, Hislop doesnt take a backwards step at all but doesnt get carried away and get reported. 
Besides it looked to me that he was getting fairly targeted by the bummers as well as dishing some out.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2009, 08:58:42 PM »
Edwards like alot of Indigious boys take a year or two - Richie Tambling is not a bad example.

Loved his courage when he took the match saving mark. And the good news is that he can only get better.