Author Topic: What do you want out of 2009?  (Read 4619 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Whatd do you want out of 2009?
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

2) I want both WP and MT to apologise to me personally for arguing vociferously for the current board

:rollin :rollin

:nope :nope

:eyebrow :eyebrow

9 out of 10 do ya  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 10:36:38 PM »

1) I want the entire board sacked
2) I want both WP and MT to apologise to me personally for arguing vociferously for the current board
3) I want Craig Cameron to stop showing his spandau ballet records to his barber
4) I want Kane Johnson bashed
5) I want Simmonds, Brown and Bowden to retire
6) I want McGuane & Reiwoldt traded to GC
7) I want Deledio & Newman traded for Pavlich
8) I want Wayne Campbell to apologise for being a phoney
9) I want Buckley as coach
10) I want KB as our football director on the board

I like it comrade Stalin.

Everything apart from Deledio and Cotchin.

* it depends how you rate Deledio (22) vs Pav (26?). How good each is now and will potental be, inc. how many games they got left. Personally I thinking Deledio is more worth keeping, over getting Pav.

* I would only looking at given off Reiwoldt it is was very good offer

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 10:41:30 PM »

1) I want the entire board sacked
3) I want Craig Cameron to stop showing his spandau ballet records to his barber
4) I want Kane Johnson bashed
5) I want Simmonds, Brown and Bowden to retire
6) I want McGuane & Reiwoldt traded to GC
7) I want Deledio & Newman traded for Pavlich
8) I want Wayne Campbell to apologise for being a phoney
9) I want Buckley as coach
10) I want KB as our football director on the board

Number 3..............

:clapping :bow

Classic
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 08:11:39 AM »
Popelord if you seen the press conference today you will see what jackstar & myself have been saying for years now our players are too under developed & are years behind other clubs. Richmond admitted this today thank you   ;D

You've just argued my point. Our younger players ARE too under developed. The only way to further there development is more game time and responsibilty at the elite level along with a development coach.

How is having Brown, Richo, Cousins, Simmonds, Johnson and Bowden taking up 6 spots in the best 22 going to help any development of the entire group. That leaves 6 players playing VFL when they could be advancing with there fellow teammates and learning the game.

well Bowden will play on his 15 season then you can retire him  ;D
The players are under developed & giving them unwarranted games destroys them, get them injured & takes years off thier careers, they lose interest & dont enjoy the game.  get feral
Then to develop them you need the staff to do it & Richmond staff suck why you think we are so behind. Leon Cameron was more the development coach when a Richmond player haha
you would be the type of person to drop Bowden for Edwards in the backline
Edwards is smaller then my youngest son & he kicks goals with a wet ball in pouring rain 50 metres on the run several times on the weekend & thats how under developed Edwards is that a 14 year old body is more developed, his a damaged player Edwards. Edwards should have been doing more outside work on his body than chasing girls. Nahas has done more in several games than he did his whole career. Thats because his the product of Gary Ayres who l rate a very good development coach of young players at Port Melbourne & its not the 1st time l mention Gary Ayres over the years here.
So put them under developed players out there on the main arena & watch them get smashed & the body starts to breakdown quickly & then with crap fitness & development staff more problems occur its a vicious circle that started many years ago. enter the medical staff they make the correct decisions NOT, cost Cousins, Richo, Brown, Tuck, Johnson, Deledio, Tambling, Thursfield, Coughlan, Moore, Simmonds, Hughes, what me to carry on l can tell you more about players being mis-managed & that itself cost games & coaching jobs

anyway l'm starting to get bored going over the same stuff

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: What do you want out of 2009?
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »
Why do you not go and apply for a job down at punt road? You seem to have some idea on what it takes to develop players.

Tigermonk

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »
Why do you not go and apply for a job down at punt road? You seem to have some idea on what it takes to develop players.

because l'm already involved in footy  ;D

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
i want moi to love me and to increase my iq from 13 to 14

maybe both are impossible but i do believe in mracles lol

other than that i want us to start winning and building a winning culture, stuff tanking

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »

I know that haha but not at punt road  ;)  :banghead

Anyways out of 2009, I want us to win, but I also think its important that we tank and get early draft picks!  :-X So im for us playing the kids, give them some game time and experience while losing games . . . and also I'd like to see us with some decent development coaches at season end  :thumbsup And Buckley/Hardwick/Hinkley for coach  :gotigers

Tigermonk

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »

Anyways out of 2009, I want us to win, but I also think its important that we tank and get early draft picks!  :-X So im for us playing the kids, give them some game time and experience while losing games . . . and also I'd like to see us with some decent development coaches at season end  :thumbsup And Buckley/Hardwick/Hinkley for coach  :gotigers

maybe l go back oneday  ;D when my lad is drafted  :lol

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2009, 01:02:02 PM »

You want Moi to increase your IQ?

:cheers

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 01:15:56 PM »

maybe l go back oneday  ;D when my lad is drafted  :lol
haha only another 4 years then??  :banghead

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
Popelord if you seen the press conference today you will see what jackstar & myself have been saying for years now our players are too under developed & are years behind other clubs. Richmond admitted this today thank you   ;D

You've just argued my point. Our younger players ARE too under developed. The only way to further there development is more game time and responsibilty at the elite level along with a development coach.

How is having Brown, Richo, Cousins, Simmonds, Johnson and Bowden taking up 6 spots in the best 22 going to help any development of the entire group. That leaves 6 players playing VFL when they could be advancing with there fellow teammates and learning the game.

The players are under developed & giving them unwarranted games destroys them, get them injured & takes years off thier careers, they lose interest & dont enjoy the game.  get feral
Then to develop them you need the staff to do it & Richmond staff suck why you think we are so behind. Leon Cameron was more the development coach when a Richmond player haha
Edwards is smaller then my youngest son & he kicks goals with a wet ball in pouring rain 50 metres on the run several times on the weekend & thats how under developed Edwards is that a 14 year old body is more developed, his a damaged player Edwards. Edwards should have been doing more outside work on his body than chasing girls. Nahas has done more in several games than he did his whole career. Thats because his the product of Gary Ayres who l rate a very good development coach of young players at Port Melbourne & its not the 1st time l mention Gary Ayres over the years here.
So put them under developed players out there on the main arena & watch them get smashed & the body starts to breakdown quickly & then with crap fitness & development staff more problems occur its a vicious circle that started many years ago. enter the medical staff they make the correct decisions NOT, cost Cousins, Richo, Brown, Tuck, Johnson, Deledio, Tambling, Thursfield, Coughlan, Moore, Simmonds, Hughes, what me to carry on l can tell you more about players being mis-managed & that itself cost games & coaching jobs

Your talking garbage and I don't think even you know what your going on about.

Fine lets play all the old players then when they decide to retire then we'll start debuting players.

Seeing as you can't be bothereed talking about it I'll finish on saying your horribly horribly wrong.
Go Tigers!

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »

:rollin :rollin

:nope :nope

:eyebrow :eyebrow

9 out of 10 do ya  ;D

You're a good sport and I love having a reason to use these things

:thumbsup

:gotigers

:birthday

:clapping

:rollin    :rollin

Offline TigerTime

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2009, 03:28:22 PM »

You want Moi to increase your IQ?

that to, raise the bar so to speak lol :lol :lol :lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2009, 03:35:23 PM »

Your talking garbage and I don't think even you know what your going on about.

Fine lets play all the old players then when they decide to retire then we'll start debuting players.

Seeing as you can't be bothereed talking about it I'll finish on saying your horribly horribly wrong.

if thats the best comeback you got for my dont stuffing bother your a wanker