Author Topic: Richard Tambling threads [merged]  (Read 132701 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: tambling v franklin
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »
bluey you must be the typical richmond supporter,think of the present and not the future.think of what franklin will be like , his marking will only get better with size and experience,and nobody can match him for size and speed. he has kicked 3 goals or more 11 times,tambling hasnt touch the ball 11 times all year. so what if everyone rated tambling better at the time of the draft. its not at the draft or when they are 18 year olds that they win games for you, its when they develop, and i dont see tamblings body developing much more. he is listed at 74 kg. if we are talking deficiancies, his skills are below par, his never accountable, he refuses to chase when he doesnt have the ball. rather than leading up from the forward line and taking maks which he does very well. he should be giving us run like others his size ( foley and lids ).

you my friend have been suckered into the blingers is a dud bandwagon.

Hypothetically what if we picked Franklin, tambo would have definitely gone to hawthorn

With the way they are playing I wouldn't be suprised if Tambling was tearing it up and everyone calling him a star. Meanwhile at richmond franklin is struggling to get a kick because everyone is going to richo and when they go to buddy it is in a dank pocket and at his knees. and we'd be coping Tambling > Franklin threads  ::)

Ramps

« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2007, 05:31:13 PM »
one thing i want to see from Tambo in 2008.

When he doesnt have the footy and his opponent has or an opposition player has it he doesnt chase hard enough. Hes going through the motions of the chase. He needs to chase hard. Atleast show us he can make up afew yards on an opponent who is running with the footy and bouncing it. Its not a good look, that he isnt making ground and the other bloke is running away from him...he needs to chase harder in the chase and he needs to run harder to get to more contests.

Offline TIGER 03

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #122 on: August 27, 2007, 05:38:57 PM »
my 6 week old boy could run away from tambling the way his going. so bluey what your saying is while the tigers are playing good fotball tambling is going to struggle, well it looks like tambling might struggle for another few years. 6ft 5 or 5ft 10, you do the maths, i know who i would have.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #123 on: August 27, 2007, 05:42:37 PM »
my 6 week old boy could run away from tambling the way his going. so bluey what your saying is while the tigers are playing good fotball tambling is going to struggle, well it looks like tambling might struggle for another few years. 6ft 5 or 5ft 10, you do the maths, i know who i would have.

huh, makes no sense at all

I'm saying in a team that is up and running Blingers will carve it up, mark my words  :thumbsup

richmondrules

« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »
Hawthorn supporters are funny!  :rollin

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2007, 06:09:26 PM »

u r more fos than me and are obv a hawk troll

its still early days, and we are happy with blingers.
dont worry duddy wont be starring too much longer, he has had a very lucky yr

btw blingers has ben played out of position up til now

terry has finally realised that blingers is an inside onballer who loves contested possessions and being creative

duddy cant win a contested ball and is a show pony and you watch him fall as fast as he has risen

Offline TIGER 03

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2007, 06:32:39 PM »
bluey how many front runners do we need in the team, and X im yet to see tambling win a contested ball this year. if you are happy with the way he has played this year, you are kidding yourself.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2007, 06:36:05 PM »
bluey how many front runners do we need in the team, and X im yet to see tambling win a contested ball this year. if you are happy with the way he has played this year, you are kidding yourself.

thats because u havent seen mmany games cos u r too busy watching the dawks and jerkin off over duddy

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2007, 06:37:35 PM »

this might be a generalisation but a lot of indigenous players are real confidence players

I'm saying that when our team is up and running and winning, this will boost his confidence and he will play well

I'd hate to see Franklin play for richmond this year, his body language would be worst than Richos and Fevs combined

richmondrules

« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2007, 06:56:14 PM »
... im yet to see tambling win a contested ball this year...

That's because you are Hawthorn supporter and watch Hawthorn games. Tambling plays for Richmond. You will not see him in the Hawthorn team.

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2007, 07:32:15 PM »

terry has finally realised that blingers is an inside onballer who loves contested possessions and being creative

duddy cant win a contested ball and is a show pony and you watch him fall as fast as he has risen

X, I know we don't get along, but credit where it's due, you made me laugh  :lol :thumbsup
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 12:06:06 AM by Fwoy3 »
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Bull

« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:48 PM »
Sorry guys we can't even joke about it
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 05:19:10 PM by one-eyed »

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #132 on: August 30, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »
the real reason why we didnt take buddy will be revealed to all shortly.

;) :shh
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 05:15:11 PM by one-eyed »

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: August 30, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
as blaisee said, soon all will be revealed!

X, I know we don't get along, but credit where it's due, you made me laugh  :lol :thumbsup

i do have a soh, just many dont get it
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 05:15:43 PM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Richie Tambling
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
Plough has praised Blingers in EOTT saying he's really matured as a player in the second half of this year and his training work and leadership around the Club has been excellent. That for all the garbage he cops he's starting to come out the other side as a more mature and better player. 

http://210.50.4.102/rfc/