Author Topic: Connors 8 weeks suspension, McGuane, Cuz, Polo cop 1 week for Sydney Hotel misbehaviour  (Read 19236 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Sydney Hotel Issue on Sat night
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2010, 12:13:04 PM »
After 3 disgusting performances like that they don't have the right to even go back and have one beer, they should have gone and watched a replay of the crap we have to endure every week before celebrating a loss like that. Regardless of what happened, it has made headlines and the sort of headlines we DON'T need. Ask yourself this, did they deserve to go back to the Hotel and carry on at 3am in the morning they woke up professional athletes doing the right thing...... take a leaf out of their book Richmond FFS.

Poor attitude.

It was kept private, is there a curfew to going to sleep of being back at the hotel? If its only not being out in public then no1 has broken a curfew. No1 has broken anylaws. Even ethical laws.

Some guys made the decision to enjoy each others company all be it a little later than normal and a bit louder.

If it were Freo no1 woudl be talking about it. If Cousins wasn't involved no1 woudl be talking about it.

It's not Freo it us and if you are condoning this sort of behaviour after the crap we have watched then God help us, BTW quote a few of the other posters that are saying the same as me!!

what behaviour, some noise at 3am ffs , if there was bad behaviour there would have been an official complaint
 u r all a bunch of sheep, if all other posters ate turd, would u???
Geez Geez, they did nothing wrong so why crucify them, they are entitled to hang together in a motel room ffs

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 12:15:22 PM »
Its not an attack on you WAT. You were just the latest post that voiced the negative opinion.

The guys did nothing illegal and by the sounds of things didn't breach the curfew of being out of the public by  certain time. They were in private quarters.

Last time I checked it wasn't against the football code to enjoy a night out or in this case IN after losing a few games.

Bunch of new guys learning the ropes, its important not to destroy them mentally after some heavy losses.
Go Tigers!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2010, 12:19:17 PM »
After 3 disgusting performances like that they don't have the right to even go back and have one beer, they should have gone and watched a replay of the crap we have to endure every week before celebrating a loss like that. Regardless of what happened, it has made headlines and the sort of headlines we DON'T need. Ask yourself this, did they deserve to go back to the Hotel and carry on at 3am in the morning they woke up professional athletes doing the right thing...... take a leaf out of their book Richmond FFS.

settle down

they do have the right to do that , the review process starts later not straight away, let the boys enjoy eacj others company

no one has made an official complainyt cos they did nothing wrong , just made some noise big effing deal

ffs. some of u supporters

Pretty good with the name calling aren't you X.  Honestly if you really think they have done the right thing at 3am in the morning you may wan't to look in the miror
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:44:12 PM by one-eyed »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
Its not an attack on you WAT. You were just the latest post that voiced the negative opinion.

The guys did nothing illegal and by the sounds of things didn't breach the curfew of being out of the public by  certain time. They were in private quarters.

Last time I checked it wasn't against the football code to enjoy a night out or in this case IN after losing a few games.

Bunch of new guys learning the ropes, its important not to destroy them mentally after some heavy losses.

Look PL I can see what you are saying but really with the loses we have had I am sure there are better ways to cope with the loss other than being on the pee at 3am, regardless of noise or what they did IMHO they should have been in bed.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

TigerTimeII

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »

settle down

they do have the right to do that , the review process starts later not straight away, let the boys enjoy eacj others company

no one has made an official complainyt cos they did nothing wrong , just made some noise big effing deal

ffs. some of u supporters

Pretty good with the name calling aren't you X. Honestly if you really think they have done the right thing at 3am in the morning you may wan't to look in the miror

they did nothing wrong

and yes im good at name calling , but have room for improvement to reach the levels of ox lol

no x stands anything, could mean a kiss, and u can x my hairy behind
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:41:53 PM by one-eyed »

Ox

« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2010, 12:27:41 PM »
If i was a player reading this i would simply detest the sense of drama most of u have in regards to "How u would run the club"
U effin poomen  -  lol.

LMAO@ Expecting RFC Players to be in bed with a dummy in their mouths by a certain time because they have lost 3 in a row.

Get a life.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:49:34 PM by one-eyed »

TigerTimeII

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
If i was a player reading this i would simply detest the sense of drama most of u have in regards to "How u would run the club"
U effin poomen  -  lol.

LMAO@ Expecting RFC Players to be in bed with a dummy in their mouths by a certain time because they have lost 3 in a row.

Get a life.

its not often we think alike ox
but im with u all the way on this

3am in bed in sydney lol, the city that never sleeps
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 12:49:08 PM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2010, 12:36:02 PM »
Enough with the insults  >:(

SEN said the Club is expected to make an annoucement this afternoon. Cuz and a small number of players are yet to emerge from inside the club. Jacko said to the media it will all be dealt with.

Patrick Smith this morning apparently said Cousins' involvement is just heresay at this stage btw.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2010, 01:06:56 PM »
SEN just had one of the commentators following the athletics comp. in Sydney and he saw it as no big deal. There were no official complaints made and athletes don't sleep well the night before a race anyway.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2010, 01:26:10 PM »

Look PL I can see what you are saying but really with the loses we have had I am sure there are better ways to cope with the loss other than being on the pee at 3am, regardless of noise or what they did IMHO they should have been in bed.

your right 100% agree they should have been in bed.

Slap on the wrist I reality check to all of them that simply they are in the public eye and being notcied at 3am for any reason after a win let alone a loss is embarrassing.

Not news worthy or reprimand worthy (But with the precedence et with Roberst who knows) no need to make it a huge deal. The media will always make the most of a Richmond issue cause we respond with passion every time.
Go Tigers!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »
Video of Craig Cameron, Cuz and the rest of the players arriving at Punt Rd this morning running the media gauntlet....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ben-cousins-other-richmond-players-in-tiger-booze-probe/story-e6frf9jf-1225852544160

You've got love some of these media headlines.....
"Ben Cousins linked to wild Sydney party"

Even Robbo on SEN thinks we've become precious over these things. It sounded more like it was a "school camp".

Club apparently holding a press conference later on today.

Offline HD

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2010, 01:31:59 PM »
Until we actually hear from Richmond what went on and who was involved this is all speculation. It could have been that they were running over some of the nights events with each other looking for places to improve, or maybe they were just drowning their sorrows and got a bit loud - maybe Hardwick wanted them good and hungover for a really punishing session the following day, who knows?

Until we know I don't see any point in speculating, but I can say that in a number of jobs I've had I've often enjoyed a few beers (sometimes too many  :lol) with some workmates after a particularly bad day and sometimes it's just the tonic to get your head right before going back to work.

Tigermonk

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »
l would take them all out on the booze & let them all go.
Nothing wrong with a session where some will air thier feelings on each other
Good bonding.  Maybe they will make a pact to work harder & think smarter out on the playing field.
l dont care what it takes for them to become a playing group as long as we see improvement from everyone of them.
If they are playing 50% better football at round 20 then thats a start for rebuilding & then they can sort the rest out
Coaches have to get to know the players & thier ability under the pump. Its not done over night but a week kicking drills should see something

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »
The media are expecting an announcement at 3pm. The Club at 2pm said they were meeting for an hour to discuss its response.

The Club is playing cat and mouse with the media scrum outside. Officials used a 3-car trick to sneak Cuz out of Punt Rd Oval and then they did high-5s when it worked  :lol.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2010, 03:02:22 PM »
i hope they make the media look like fools and say that there is nothing to discuss as the boys just were up late together and did not misbehave